Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > General Paranormal

Old 02-10-2020, 04:31 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shawlayalight47
This is has happened countless times to me, it makes me feel insane, nobody believes me either. The first most convincing time, I lost a bikini bottom I had just purchased, when I brought it home and took everything out of the bag the bottoms were not there. I looked everywhere thinking my daughter maybe just took them out but there was no way she did, we had just walked in the door from the store. Well I figured I just left them by accident at the store so I went and told them that I never got them, they let me get a new one. Well a couple days later they show up in the middle of my living room floor. This has happened with my sweaters, with soo many things and now it’s happened with my headphones. My headphones are very important to me as I meditate with them every morning. Well today I woke up and they were not where I left them, next to my bed. I’ve searched and searched but it’s not like they can really get lost anywhere by my bed, that I haven’t looked a million times already. I’m just so frustrated, I feel like an external entity is sabotaging me. Does anybody else experience stuff like this?

My opinion - your Guides playing games trying to get you to notice and pay attention that they are there helping of course, every day for decades - and sometimes just want to be noticed, just talk to them in mind or voice, and ask them is it you, and what am I to do... Worth keeping in mind - keep the energy vibes in the house high, people and property - a happy place to be sure its guides doing it and not anything negative, increase those energy vibrations there...

Sometimes IMO they do this just like in repetitive dreams - to get you to notice, pay attention, 'listen' when meditating see if any thoughts on the situation come to mind... Sometimes on your journey of life it can be, not always, but 'can' be a message to do something 'different' as in a slight change of course to correct your life path...
Old 08-10-2020, 03:12 PM
Master
Quote:
This is has happened countless times to me, it makes me feel insane, nobody believes me either. The first most convincing time, I lost a bikini bottom I had just purchased, when I brought it home and took everything out of the bag the bottoms were not there. I looked everywhere thinking my daughter maybe just took them out but there was no way she did, we had just walked in the door from the store. Well I figured I just left them by accident at the store so I went and told them that I never got them, they let me get a new one. Well a couple days later they show up in the middle of my living room floor. This has happened with my sweaters, with soo many things and now it’s happened with my headphones. My headphones are very important to me as I meditate with them every morning. Well today I woke up and they were not where I left them, next to my bed. I’ve searched and searched but it’s not like they can really get lost anywhere by my bed, that I haven’t looked a million times already. I’m just so frustrated, I feel like an external entity is sabotaging me. Does anybody else experience stuff like this?
I've seen some similar stuff here,from other members.If anything does such things,most likely are fairies,or elementals.Most of the times,these types of beings are there for the cheap fun,and they're desperate for attention.Trying to communicate with them,might result to gate opening,and stuff you won't be able to handle.(unless you're an experienced magician-astral projector).

Of course as you allready suspect,it's not your guides or angelic beings.(They don't do such things).
You might hear plenty of things on this forum.Use common sense,ask,research and don't take advises from everyone,cause if things go wrong,you'll have to fix it on your own.
Old 24-10-2020, 10:29 PM
Suspended
Experiencer

Quote:

I believe you.

The law of the many: They will judge you by their standards. From their opinion, your memory is fading and you are becoming senile. Do not judge them harshly, you are a threat to their order. I recommend to keep these thoughts to yourself, unless you don't mind others judging you by their standards, like what you are experiencing. Only someone who has also gone through this will understand.

The law of one: You are most likely traveling through the different sub-layers of reality. I have also experienced this. I have also experienced directly warping my reality - literally entire landscapes disappearing and streets warping from one place to another - although my ego was only the passenger. The difference, when it comes to this ability from what you are telling me, is I was intentionally trying to unlock this. This is what I label as a shadow ability. You are in essence gifted and have the ability to go to different realities. The small differences that are manifesting are examples. If you want a movie of what happens when you have full control over this, please watch the butterfly effect staring ashton kutcher.

To be direct, in numerous temporal timelines, all possibilities will take place. You are seeing small changes in your reality that are taking place as you move upon this sub-layer of consciousness. Most people are linear based, they move on a direct timeline based around past choices. Even if they read this, they wont believe in the possibility or will forget about it in time. You seem to walk across timelines and are learning to walk, no differently than a baby who is learning to take its first step, within a greater reality.