Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 21-10-2013, 05:45 AM
brookrenwick

Book - Spirit Guides From the Future

Subtitle....Conversations across 1000 million years of evolution.

My friend, David Wegert, has witten a book in which he has apparently channelled with a future being and this is an extract from the book :-)

Extract

Part 2

I have a fascination with cities, particularly large ones from the future, and have made sketches of my imagination of New York City and by own city, Brisbane up to the year 1,000,000. I also have sketches of cities as humanity progresses into space, in various eras.

Chapter 7 deals with cities of the future. They started with the 1st millennium Atomic Era (1945 AD – 2945AD). The periods of time goes increasingly forward into space. They start from year 1,000,000 to year 1,000,000,000 into the galaxy and beyond into the greater universe. Cities are also mentioned Chapter 9.

Because population for planets in Dar’s time line-line follows a 4th power development, planetary population and their cities can get quite huge. By year 1,000,000 the population of many planets was about 10^24, and even larger for the Solar System.

Chapter 8, Parts 1- 5, gives a introduction to some of my guides. At the risk of repeating myself, here are those mentioned in the Chapter. They belong to different, increasingly remote and different times.

The Altarian is mentioned in Part 1 of Chapter 8. The inhabitations of Altair tend to be slightly neurotic. They are a race over a million year old. Despite (of because of this), they are one of the most creative races in the galaxy. They seldom leave their own Solar System, communicating with other races via mostly non-physical means. One of their favourite races is the Thallons.

The Thallons are a 3,000,000 year old race travelling other galaxies (and other universes). They are a trading species, but are careful not to give too much technology to other races.

The Altarian companions from the 17 millennium of a similar race of Hallam’s companion (Rem), from the 153rd millennium. Both companions have psychic abilities such as telepathy and psychokenesis. Altarian Companion (Ram) is a technomage – which means he merges technology with magic or psychic abilities. He is mentioned in Part 2 of Chapter 8.

The Pilot (Rem) is actually a parallel version of himself of Rom from the year 6,000 megade (million years). Rem’s profession is time traveller pilot, to navigate through the various time lines.

Ur Romeger and Hyperion Romeger, mentioned in Chapter 8, Part 4 and 5 are two brothers, originally from the Great Bear constellation, later to the moons of Uranus, about 200,000 years pre-Atomic and later still to where the nation of Uruguay is. About 15,000 years ago there was an accident with a meteor which destroyed their city of Ur.

They were physically and psychologically about 25 at the time (although chronologically over 100). They were put in cryogenic sleep by their parents, awaking about in the century before the Atomic Era. Ur separated form his physical body round year 728,000 and lives on in spirit, whereas Hyperion is a super-powered being in the 3,000 millennium.

Chapter 9, although it is titled cities beyond year 10,000, deals with 6 more beings, which I feel I have an obligation to comment on.

Chapter 9, Part 1 is about Dar, originally from the 23rd megade, the main author, through which I am a channel. His story is on Part1. He currently resides in the 20,000 megade Atomic era, and is moving forward in time. Chapter 9, Part 2 is about Del, companion to Dar from the 28th megade who now travels with him through time and space.

Eli is and evolved human form about 400 million years in the future. With a augmented brain, of IQ over 200,000 he assists Dar and Del with problems they have difficulty with or cannot solve

My time is running out so I’ll say see-you for now

Finish: 1.40pm 16-Nov-2011
Start: 9.44am, Thurs, 17-Nov-2011

I spent 1 hour on the internet at the Brisbane Municipal Library and about 110 minutes on the learning lounge before leaving the library at about 6.00pm then wandering through the shops till about 6.45pm, going through Dymocks Bookstore, which, along with QBD is one of the few retail bookstores open Brisbane central, along with Angus and Robertson, after the the closure of Borders.

There was a minor incident at the bus station. Apparently a bus had caught fire on Victoria Bridge and they were diverting traffic and waiting for the fire engines to come.

Fortunately the Gap Express, 385, seems to have taken a different route and I was only about 15 minutes late. Even so, it was standing room for many people. I got home in time to see a (apparently) new episode of ’the Simpsons’, at 7.30 pm after I got off the bus and went down the hill to my place.

I stayed up to 10.30 pm, then woke about 12.00am and spent time working on an index to this book. I took a valium (diazepam) about 2.00am and spent time getting some rest. I took the 377-6.22pm bus outside my place and spent about an hour napping in the Myer Centre to 9.00 am, after which I went to Lowes clothing store and Target, finally going to the Brisbane Municipal Library for some wordprocessing.

Part 3

To continue Chapter 9: Part 4 introduces Qar-4 who is a quantum duplicate on a 4th power time line of the original Qar-1 from the Stapleton time line in ‘Last and First Men’. When Dar landed on Neptune year 2,000,000,000 or so he altered reality.

With the changed physical laws he brought Qar was one of the advanced men he met on a 1st power time line.

Qar-1 travelled with Dar into the future to the yearm10,000,000,000 where he resides on Neptune. Dar travelled through various quantum realities till he met up with Qar-4, from a 4th power Time Line.

Qar-4 basic IQ is about 3,000 but with augmentation, it is about 1.2 million. He helps out solving problems that Dar, Del or Eli has difficultly solving. For even higher intelligence it is possible to form group minds of several million individuals or even racial or planetary minds to Solar and galactic minds (and beyond).

Now we come to googolwatt in Part 5, which as the name suggests harnesses the power of 10^100 Watts – greater than the output of an average natural universe. Nearly as old as the universe, he comes from another universe, where he started his existence in a red supergiant as an energy vortex.

His IQ (unaugmented) is 10,000,000,000 and regarded by many lesser races as a god. He can appear in many forms, but his favourite, in this universe is that of a 10 year old boy.

Finally, in Chapter 9, Part 6 we have (Googol) ^30watt (10^3000 Watts), which, I am lead to believe is an aspect of my higher self. It is the highest reality that I can reach at the moment, though with each year it increases by 10^ (age) ^2. Thus by age 60, the figure is 10^3600 Watts and by 70, about 10^5000 Watts, and by 100, 10^10,000 Watts.

A more rapid, and simpler advancement is 10^age*10, which brings 10^3000 by age 30, 10^6000 by age 60 and 10^10,000 by age 100. More advanced species actually prefer the first progression, since it has greater potential for more power in the long run.

Chapter 10 touches on other realities – starting with simple cartoon realities – through 3rd and 4th powers ‘Dr Who’ civilisations (not the time lords) realities and 5th power ‘Star Trek’ through 6th power ‘Star Wars’ and beyond.

Chapter 11 is on states of Consciousness, looks at intellect in Part 1, higher dimensions in Part 2 and their relationship to consciousness in Part 3 and other realms of consciousness in Part 4.

Chapter 12 takes a look at the Mayan calendar and the so called “end point” in 2012, with its likely possibilities (Part 1) and the scientific viewpoint (Part3) as well as other viewpoints. (Part 4)

Chapter 13 is on space travel, starting from planetary transportation (Part 1) through solar system (Part 2) and galaxy transportation (Part 3). Beyond which is travel throughout the universe (Part 4) and beyond (Part 5). This is tied in, in part to Chapter 14 on time lines.

Chapter 14, on time lines also has some links to Chapter 10, other realities. The more advanced a civilisation, the greater items such vehicle speed as well as power accessing; data storage and population can grow. The higher the power curve, the more rapid the development

Time lines on increasingly developed power curve; result in the general development of a race. I surmise that our own civilisation (disregarding singularities and short-term exponential growth) is, in the long term is on a 4th power time – line development.

I am running a bit short of time (as well as space), so I’ll end this conversation, at the moment.

Till later.

David Wegert

Finish:11.30am Thurs 17-Nov-2011

Start: 10.06am Thurs 24-Nov-2011

It’s been a busy week and I haven’t got round to updating my diary or continuing on with my book. This will probably be my last diary entry in this book. I am putting new entries in a separate file.

My main concern at the moment is copyright issues. One of my main characters from my first novel, Kit Kittison, is a character from E.E. ‘Doc’ Smith’s Lensman series. I am doing some research on the subject. There are other minor characters in my book by other authors.

On 7.30pm on Friday the talk at the Theosophical Society was called ‘Can Theosophy Help’ and was about the relevance of the Theosophical Society in today’s world. With declining interest in today’s society of mainstream religions, can Theosophy be of help.

At 11.00am to 12.30pm on Saturday was the meeting of Theosophical Science Group. The subject was time – theory, science, nature and time travel. Sunday I stayed at home.

Between 11.00am and about 2.30 pm on Monday was the fortnightly meeting of Isis Unveiled. We discussed elementals and the use of them in black magic. I had a bit of a headache after the discussion, so a woman; Marian who also regularly attends Friday’s night talk drove me home.

I showed up about 10.00am on Tuesday for the Brisbane Spiritual Church for a healing and a reading. John, the reader, suggested I see one of the women there for advice on copyright issues. She gave me some advice, but suggested I still seek a second opinion.

Brook came round about 3.00pm and boiled up a curry with vegetables from a fortnightly box of fruit and vegetables delivered to my door, for what I consider a very reasonable price of $10.00.

At 11.00am on Wednesday I had an appointment with Dr. Rosevear but with nothing much to report there. I spent the afternoon on the internet doing research for getting ideas for my new book, and copyright issues.

I caught the 377 bus at about 9.00am today, on Thursday. I started to rain slightly, but there haven’t been rain for about a week, and have been one of the driest Novembers since about 1922.

Part 4

Chapter 15 is on data storage, but reflects on technology in general as the size of components is successively reduced from microtechnology (10^-6 metre) to Planck technology (10^-35 metre) and beyond. Many of the components in higher technology are smaller than atoms or sub-atomic particles such as protons, neutrons or their constituents, quarks.

Another aspect of technology is power generation which is covered in Chapter 16, running from planetary generation to beyond the universe. There is information on the internet about multiverses and beyond. I have my own system of classification, with increasingly large structures.

Carl Sagan had developed a system with each type 10,000,000,000 times more powerful than the previous. Thus type 2, for example (tapping the solar system) was 10,000,000,000 or 10^26 Watts more powerful than tapping the power output of a single planet.

Going downwards, it may be possible to tap into the implicate order to zero-point energy and beyond. On a 4th power time line, the tapped power per hyper litre increases rapidly as time goes on. By year 1,000,000 it is 10^(6^4) Watts or over 10^1300 Watts. With higher dimensions it is even higher.

Chapter 17 deals with the evolutionary development of increasingly larger classification of organisms, particularly mankind.

Chapter 18 is a rather technical discussion on future technological (and other) developments.

Chapter 19, Parts 1 and 2 is a comment by me about my attitude to my current situation as to alternate realities and my views on other beings beyond me and how I view them. Part 4 stretches by comprehension to the reality of number beyond googol and googolplex.

This is my final entry for this book, even though I am at the beginning of the book. I hope you enjoy reading this book. It is not a book for everybody. It is not a ‘feel good’ book. It will not necessarily make you feel better about yourself, or get along better with people. It is not a book to save the world or improves the environment, but looks beyond the present.

It is a book for the mind. I offer other realities that some people may explore in the future. Our race has great capabilities and I look at some possibilities that lie in future. Granted, my vision of the future may be what actually happens – I am a poor psychic prophet - but in some reality these events are actually happening – on an alternate Time Line.

So, from myself and my guides, I say farewell for the moment.

David, Dar, Del Eli, and the Rest

Finish:11.58am 24-Nov-2011

Books of Interest

(The) Book of Life (non-fiction) by Timothy Leary

Last and First Men by Olaf Stapleton

Lensman series by E.E. Doc Smith

Secret of the Gods (non-fiction) by E.T Springer

Star Maker by Olaf Stapleton

Space-time and Beyond (non-fiction)

Star Trek by Gene Roddenberry

2.54 pm 20June 2013

David: Due to a loss of files of Chapter 1 and 2, it is necessary to retype them . Today is Thursday, 4th day of the week, which means I am channelling the 4th men, the great brains of Olaf Stapleton’s ‘Last and First Men’. They are extremely intelligent and logical as Vulcans. They lack emotions, however. I have been assigned Terminal 3, which means I am also channelling the 3rd men which have a interest in biology and who created the artificial 4th men.

In order to pace and keep a limit on my spending, I am endeavouring to spend no more than $10 per day except $20 on Tuesday and $50 on Friday. Once at the end of the month, I spend no more than $100, except $200 on February, $500 on May, $800 in August and $1,000 at the end of the year. At the end of 2012, I have allowed an expenditure of $2,000, $5,000 for 2015 and $20,000 for 2020. These rules are not set in stone, but hopefully, with some help from my guides, I will be able to follow these rules.

And now, back to the original text:

11.22am 12Nov2010

CONVERSATIONS IN TIME

Chapter 1

Part 1 Technology development.

David: This is my first attempt to channel information from the future via a spirit guide, who I believe goes by the name of ‘Dar’. Strictly speaking, he has a physical body, but is located outside physical universe – over 10^30 light years distant (on a 4th power Time Line). His spiritual/mental body orbits Neptune.

His spiritual /mental body plays much the same relationship as mental physical/bodies play in lesser developed species. Long ago his species learned to separate their physical and astral bodies from their mental/causal or spiritual bodies.

Dar comes from a future time – line about 25 million years AD. Unlike some spirit entities such as Orin, Dar is quite open about his origins. Dar is related, in Part to the ‘Second men’ described in Olaf Stapleton’s book Last and First Men. The second men evolved from the first about 10,000,000 AD.

Strictly speaking, our species (Homo sapiens) is the third species of man- The two former species were Homo habilis and Homo erectus. That would make Dar’s species the fourth men (although there were a couple of intermediate species – making them the sixth species on an alternate Time Line.

Olaf Stapleton severely underestimated technological progress when he wrote his book back in 1930. In ‘shock terms’, I estimate the Time Line he envisioned was technological rate (such as maximum cruising velocity of vehicles) = (year-2000) ^ (2/3). So, by these criteria we can draw up the following relationships:

Year-2000 Velocity in kph Event

1000 100 First World State

8000 400

125,000 2500 Patagonia

1 million 10,000

8 million 40,000 Rise of 2nd men

125 million 250,000 5th Men

1 billion 1,000,000 10th men

8 billion 4,000,000

Stapleton’s future time line in Last and First men didn’t extent past 2 billion AD but by even future technological developments to 8 billion AD maximum cruising velocities of craft was only 4,000,000 kph (and the maximum velocities were only 50% faster). By comparison, our time line technological developments, I estimate to be 3rd or 4th power.

1.31pm Wednesday 26 June, 2013

David: I am working from terminal 4 of wordprocessor. I imagine I am channelling the 4th men – the great brains – very logical and emotionless but not as useful as channelling artistic endeavours. This 3rd day of the week however is better channelled by the 3rd men who created the 4th.

Better are the 2nd men, which my main guide is a member, or the 5th men which Eli is a member. The most advanced species of man near the 2/3 power Stapleton time line in the Solar System is the 18th men on Neptune, which Qar is a member.

I am switching publishers from Wingspan to Authorhouse which got the highest review rating of 9.08 out of 10. I checked the phone connection and requested an E-mail to be sent. I also requested 4CDs on improving channelling and 6 other CDs on ‘Personal Power through Awareness’

Now back to the original transcript, typed 12-November-2010:

Technological development becomes increasingly rapid as it develops over time. For example, the time taken to reach the speed of light (about 1,000 million kilometres per hour) is about a billion years for a first power time line and about 30,000 years for a 2nd power time line. For a 3rd power time line, it is reduced to 1000 years, and for a 4th power times the period is less than 200 years.5th power time line technology further reduces he time to log (9/5) or less than 100 years.

Other developing Time Line technologies I estimate Isaac Asimov’s Foundation Trilogy as 3rd power, Dr Who’s future history as 4th power and Star Trek as 5th power. In Tabular form they are:

Year Velocity

3rd power 4th power 5th power

2010 1000kph 10,000kph 100,000kph

2100 1million kph ~.1c 10c

3000 1c 1000c 1million c

12,000 1000c 10million c 10^11c

~100,000 1million c 10^11c 10^16c

1million 10^9c 10^15c 10^21c

10million 10^12c 10^19c 10^26c

100million 10^15c 10^23c 10^31c

1billion 10^18c 10^27c 10^36c

10 billion 10^21c 10^31c 10^41c

Where c is the speed of light, rounded out.

Although smaller craft are faster the smaller they are, larger ships act like the ‘spindizzy’ drives in James Blish’s ‘Cities in Flight’ in which the larger ( though less numerous) ships, owing to increased complexity are able to go faster, on some 4th power time lines.

(26-Jun-2013)

Thus, it can be seen that developments following a power curve, can grow to quite large figures. Even faster, are exponential (n^year) and super-exponential (n^n^year). Other related technologies to the velocity curve are power generation and computer and computer storage density.

Also related is the development of psychic powers such as telepathy and telekinesis. The 18th men on Neptune in Olaf Stapleton’s Last and First Men developed these powers to the extent that they could move the entire planet telekinetically and link their minds in the racial mind.

4.35pm 15-Nov-2010 (2nd entry)

Telekinesis, I imagine on the 4th power time line can be equated by power= (year) ^2*(age of individual (in years))*(height (in metres))/2. This slightly complex formula can be used to evaluate individual psychic strength. In addition, psychic amplifiers can augment powers. Also, minds can be linked, similar to those in Olaf Stapleton’s Last and First Men, which enabled them to move the planet Neptune.

This is only one example of a large number of 4th power times equations. It is further compounded by lower 1st, 2nd and 3rd power time lines as well as higher 5th, 6th and higher power time lines – Not to mention those fractional power times lines which lie between whole number power Time Lines

12.04pm? 16-Nov-2013 (3rd entry)

As related previously, technology can be related to energy density on a 4th power time line and is equal to (year) ^4 joules/litre, the 4th power indicating 4th dimensional structure. There is also the matter of discharge rates and power recharge rates and adsorption of energy.

The storage capacity of computer is related, firstly to the size of the individual components and secondary to the size of the individual storage device.

10.16am? 16-Nov-2013 (4th entry)

There is a hierarchy of structures, which exist from the universe upwards on this particular Time Line. We exist, as I have said, in a reality, which we ourselves create. For more information see Space, Time and Beyond. Written in about 1975, is a matter of turning in to other realities, starting with our universe and moving on upwards, The hierarchy is on several different realities existing in a super dimension of higher dimensional realities. The relationship of each structure can be summarised as follows:

Name Size (l.y.) factor Distance between (l.y.) Dimensions

Universe 10^9 10^3 10^12 light years 4

Biverse 10^16 10^4 10^20 5

Triverse 10^25 10^5 10^30 6

Quadverse 10^36 10^6 10^42 7

Sexverse 10^64 10^8 10^72 9

Septverse 10^81 10^9 10^90 10

Octoverse 10^100 10^10 10^110 11

Nonverse 10^121 10^11 10^132 12

Decverse 10^144 10^12 10^156 13

Decauniverse 10^169 10^13 10^182 14

Decabiverse 10^198 10^14 10^212 15

1.08pm 17-Nov-2010 (5th entry)

And so on. The factor is the distance between cosmic structures divided by the size of the structure. In addition the total number of pieces in on level equals the size (in light years) ^ (number of dimensions of the structure)

The level of consciousness is related to intelligence and begins about IQ 80, continues through IQ 100, then 122, 144, 173 and 200. Every 4 levels the IQ doubles through 244, 288, 346 then 400, 488, 576 and 800. Since it is said we use only about 10% of out brains, the maximum IQ for Homo sapiens is about. The basic IQ of the second is about 200, for the 5th 500 and the 18th, about 1000.

...... continues