Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Past Lives & Reincarnation

Old 06-08-2020, 01:48 AM
asearcher

Circle around each other?

Have you notice that the expression "it is a small world" applies not only to your present life but if you remember having a recent past life too?

I am trying to understand how it can even be. I believe my past life was cut short and I was reborn right into the same era of fashion etc, within that 10 year frame so much look the same.

I was not born into a family or surroundings that believed in reincarnation. It was unknown to me. I did have a really bad and re occurring nightmare about how my past life self died, a dream my family dreaded when I would get it because I would be so different and so upset and it would take hours before I could go back to sleep (and they too...). This nightmare went away around age of 7 or so, later I learn that is usually how it works for children who remembers a past life, and the very reason for them to remember it is if something traumatic, unsolved happen in that past life; how they died for an example. So then it will go away with age. I did not even know it was a past life nightmare.

Only for me I have been brought back to not only one place where this current past life self lived, but also visit. This was not my fault. My family brought me there, book the things and circumstances just took me there and later a love of mine book a trip and surprised me with it and unintentionally it became the same thing. So this was when I began having flashbacks, dreams and just "knowings" from that past life that later turn out to be true.

Over time I learned that there was information in the feelings. Often we human keep those two things apart. Feeling is one thing. Information is another. And we have learn to have a skeptic mind, so the left side of the brain is pretty much blocking the right side where the feelings resides, if I now understand it right, that is. I learn to sink down into the emotions, stay there for a while. And that was when I just "knew" thing and details and turns out I was right, again and again.

I for one was very skeptic to the belief of reincarnation, but at the same time after having had one thing after another confirmed while doing my search, which was not easy by the way, I had to rest more into the idea that reincarnation was, for me at least, something real. I had that person's memories.

I am trying now to understand why my current self has unintentionally been circling around the geographic areas where my past life self have been, and why I have even through chances come in contact with key people from my past life. Then it was like collision of the brain. To me they were frozen in time, but yet they were still alive (I had been the one who had died fairly young) and aging within my own time frame. I was in contact with them through mail and phone, not past life related stuff, it just happen, and I was not even the one making the contact, but as circumstances would have it I was reached by not just them but people who work, knew them, but I did not see them in real life. I remember thinking how would I even cope if there would be such a meeting? And would they be able to sense something? Or even recognize me as my past life self? I was afraid to meet them in real life over something so simple as business and knowing I would be most likely an emotional mess, not being able to control myself, having remembered how much love there had been, etc. How would I have been able to see my past life child in the eyes, knowing from the age gap could have been my parent (although then having become a young parent), now all grown?

At the time I did not know my past life self shared the same giggles and laughs, but could see that from my memories that we shared the same physical little things, quirks. When i was able to see an old film footage where she was filmed sitting next to her then husband (later ex husband) where there was even sound - I couldn't believe it. Had I ever met him in this current life he must have thought it would be weird that I would be like her in things one don't even think of, control really, one just is. In my memories he had been the one doing most of the talking and being the one more natural dominant while she had waited in, feeling him in, before coming forward herself - and I could see this happening for real, right before my eyes, watching the film footage. He would also by his natural body language touch her and keep himself close to her. The first things I had remembered about him was his eyes and how they would look at her, both good and bad times, and I could see that happening too in the film footage. Their energies and communication, verbally, physically, was the way I had remembered it.

I don't know what to make of it. I get the concept that we as soulmates, born into the same lives, are bound together through destinies so we circle around each other, but I don't understand how I could have been circulating around the geographical areas and past life key people? Do anyone know? If anyone knows anything about this - please let me know :)

Thank you for taking the time to read all of this :)

Last edited by asearcher : 06-08-2020 at 02:48 AM.