Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Books

Old 18-07-2020, 10:46 PM
Master
I'm in the process of working on two books Again after deleting them from my laptop for the 10th thousand time. I can't seem to get out of my head. Even though I believe there are better writers that could write the premise of the stories better than I could. I have an idea for a animal fantasy and science fiction story.
Old 19-07-2020, 05:27 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
I'm in the process of working on two books Again after deleting them from my laptop for the 10th thousand time. I can't seem to get out of my head. Even though I believe there are better writers that could write the premise of the stories better than I could. I have an idea for a animal fantasy and science fiction story.
Keep trying: you will make it happen.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 19-07-2020, 10:44 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Keep trying: you will make it happen.
Thanks Big John for your encouragement I appreciate it.
Old 11-08-2020, 05:41 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Thanks Big John for your encouragement I appreciate it.
Sometimes we have to try many times.

But by trying, we hope to succeed.

We will never succeed if we never try.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Newbie ;)

A book was written

The book is called, "I dreamt I was born a girl." It's on my website at *deleted* The website is password protected if anyone wants to read the book or explore the site you can write to me and ask me for the password. Links to that are on the site. It used to be public but I didn't like it that way. It's only for those you need to read it.

*Can re post the website after more posts, it's in the Rules.
Old 29-11-2020, 10:06 AM
Seeker

I've written out something like an autobiography about my treeplanting life and the unusual things that have happened. I do refer to what I call the world's beyond. It exists as an internet site which can be found here. It is made up of short stories telling of incidents and thoughts. It is unedited and has been written primarily for myself to perhaps try and better understand my life. Now that it has been written, I'm not sure what to do with it but I do very occasionally think of something to add or another story. Anyone is welcome to have a look at it but really I don't particularly recommend it. Probably too strange for most people.
https://bobs.farm/
Old 29-11-2020, 02:06 PM
Knower

I have had two books as author and two as co-author published over the last twenty years. These are all of a German military theme. A writer needs to map it out beforehand, and be absolutely clear what the book is going to say from start to finish. Do a synopsis and stick to it.

I have had one book rejected "for being too short" (40,000 words) and had no illustrations. But sometimes a book in this military line is rejected, as I suspect in this case, because it reports something which is true, changes history but is better not generally known.
Old 05-12-2020, 05:01 PM
Seeker

From the collective consciousness, I have received a manual and have scribe'd a book of which describes the spiritual path of enlightenment in greater detail with real world everyday situations that we attempt to cope with every-day. A love language of a hundred and twenty-nine new words is within, which is meant to allow us to communicate with ourselves and each other at the rate at which our brains are actually capable of processing. Love is long-suffering, not forever-suffering and there is a difference. Overcome the maliciousness of others through the Art of Unconditional Love. This book is meant for the natural initiate and the advanced as well.

There is a free download of this book. As I received freely, I give freely: I believe this material can benefit many. I offer this gift for free to all. There are no pop-ups or e-mail sign-ups, just a button to download.

The name of the book is "Setchra" and the free download link is: https://ufile.io/3esf1ze4

If a physical copy is desired and since I'm not overflowing with money to distribute these copies myself, the book can be obtained at Lulu.com
Old 19-04-2021, 03:50 PM
AbodhiSky

i wrote a book and got a few nice reply's from publishers but none wanted to publish it.
Old 19-04-2021, 06:16 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
i wrote a book and got a few nice reply's from publishers but none wanted to publish it.

Did you write directly to publishers, or did you approach an agent?