Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Judaism

Closed Thread

Old 06-12-2015, 09:16 PM
Deactivated Account

Question Old testament vs new testament.

What do old testament Jews, feel about new testament saved Christians? I love Isreal, but I do not know why? I am drawn to, "when saved I am a spiritual Jew"? Is this thought from God or Satan?

Adam and Eve chose sin instead of truth over God, Eve said, she was ? over it. The letter (?) means I do not remember her answer. Both Adam and Eve I believe were intelligent, but maybe misunderstood what God meant? Curious-One
Old 07-12-2015, 09:50 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Curious-one
What do old testament Jews, feel about new testament saved Christians? I love Isreal, but I do not know why? I am drawn to, "when saved I am a spiritual Jew"? Is this thought from God or Satan?

Adam and Eve chose sin instead of truth over God, Eve said, she was ? over it. The letter (?) means I do not remember her answer. Both Adam and Eve I believe were intelligent, but maybe misunderstood what God meant? Curious-One

You apparently have little or no knowledge about Judaism or Jews. That is certainly not a hanging offense, but it means we're going to have to tackle this step by step.

L'shalom,

Peter
Old 09-12-2015, 08:14 PM
Deactivated Account

Post Difference between.

Peter,
Happy it is not a hanging offense . What's the first step? Paul
Old 12-12-2015, 05:33 PM
Deactivated Account

Peter,
Where did you go? Paul Curious One
Old 13-12-2015, 09:45 PM
Deactivated Account

How can the Jews state that Jesus was not the messiah, because he was the only one Rabbi, to raised the dead and walk on the water? Curious-One
Old 14-12-2015, 06:27 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
How can the Jews state that Jesus was not the messiah, because he was the only one Rabbi, to raised the dead and walk on the water? Curious-One
I would say, because there is no proof he was raised from the dead or that he walked on water. People who believe those stories are called Christians - not Jews.
Old 14-12-2015, 09:00 PM
Deactivated Account

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObServant
I would say, because there is no proof he was raised from the dead or that he walked on water. People who believe those stories are called Christians - not Jews.
ObServant,
True. I was using my thoughts as to what I believe according to the KJV of the bible. I saw where the Jews believe Jesus was not the messiah by the old testament. By the old and new testament I do believe The Jesus Christ was the Messiah. I was touched by God twenty five years ago and never got over it. I am not judge and jury on what one believes, but only for myself.

I believe the old and new testament. I am a Gentile who was saved and now I am a Christian. I also believe when a Gentile or any race that is saved is a spiritual Jew. I use the word spiritual. I believe in my mind heart that Jesus is the Messiah and I am a spiritual Jew. All I know is I love Isreal, but I do not know why except I do and this worries me.

I am not affiliated with any church. I meant no harm, just trying to find out why I love Isreal so much? Is it possible to believe the old and new testament? Curious-One
Old 14-12-2015, 09:14 PM
Master
Quote:
ObServant,
True. I was using my thoughts as to what I believe according to the KJV of the bible. I saw where the Jews believe Jesus was not the messiah by the old testament. By the old and new testament I do believe The Jesus Christ was the Messiah. I was touched by God twenty five years ago and never got over it. I am not judge and jury on what one believes, but only for myself.

I believe the old and new testament. I am a Gentile who was saviked and now I am a Christian. I also believe when a Gentile or any race that is saved is a spiritual Jew. I use the word spiritual. I believe in my mind heart that Jesus is the Messiah and I am a spiritual Jew. All I know is I love Isreal, but I do not know why except I do and this worries me.

I am not affiliated with any church. I meant no harm, just trying to find out why I love Isreal so much? Is it possible to believe the old and new testament? Curious-One

You can believe what you choose to believe, understanding will come together when the time is right
Old 15-12-2015, 06:53 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
I was using my thoughts as to what I believe according to the KJV of the bible.
That is a Christian book. Christians and Jews are not the same thing, although both religions have the same roots - along with Islam.

You can, of course, believe whatever you wish - but if you do believe that Jesus was the Messiah you are a Christian and not a Jew.
Old 08-01-2016, 07:53 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Peter,
Where did you go? Paul Curious One

Sometimes both the demands of family and the obligations I have to others necessitates that I post infrequently.

L'shalom,

Peter
Closed Thread