Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 12-04-2011, 08:19 AM
Master
I would dearly love to see the wolf re-introduced in Northern England
Old 13-04-2011, 10:22 AM
Master
I like bird of prey, especially eagles and buzzards.

Wolves too.
Quote:
Originally Posted by norseman
I would dearly love to see the wolf re-introduced in Northern England
That would be nice, there seems to be enough room around there (incl. Scotland). Don't they have huge deer numbers there?
Old 13-04-2011, 04:10 PM
Master
Deers are increasing, there are many commercial herds now. One guy near me even has a commercial herd of water buffalo ! The wolf could range all the way from the Scottish Highlands down to Derbyshire - rough land all the way !
Old 13-04-2011, 08:42 PM
The Lost Seafarer

I generally feel an immensely strong affinity to animals - more than I feel a connection to most humans.
Although I love all creatures great and small, I do feel a particularly strong affinity for birds.
This is most likely down to the fact I grew up with them. My father kept and bred various types of birds, and I was taught to appreciate their beauty.
It is not something I can formulate into words nor even fully understand, but I just feel a strong connection to them.

And, of course, my pets
The dogs, ferrets and now cat that I've had over the years I've loved as much as any other member of my family, they are as just a part of it to me. And my parents are equally as loving; perhaps it's rubbed off on me.

As for less of a connection, all I can really think of are insects.
I don't doubt most people dismiss them as animals of equal 'importance' as the likes of a cat or a dog, but they're still living creatures.
However, I cannot seem to get over my irrational fear of creepy crawlies!
I feel quite guilty about it actually, but like millions of others, whenever I see a spider I fly into a fit of tear inducing hysteria.
I wish I could control it, I just can't seem to get out of my head.

Perhaps one day