Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 08-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hope33
I'm very drawn to lions...absolutely love them, though dogs seem to be drawn to me for some reason....we connect via eye contact.
I like Lions also and dogs as well.
Old 10-08-2014, 05:41 PM
Pathfinder
Tigers and Cats. I like more besides, but am drawn to these primarily.
Old 10-08-2014, 06:03 PM
Deactivated Account

I like cats and most felines. I have no pets, but I want to own a couple when my kids get older.

I am def not drawn to dogs. I feel like I should be, everyone loves them and have them as pets, but I feel so uncomfortable around them.
Old 12-08-2014, 12:21 AM
Super Moderator
Blue Clover, you would have liked my Misty. I am almost 100% certain! She was so gentle and sweet. Even one lady we met who had a dog phobia plucked up courage to touch her.

I like dogs and deer. But I like lots of creatures....foxes, bats, birds......etc
Old 19-08-2014, 05:14 PM
kdbeez

i have a beagle/weenie dog named lupe, she is my brave huntress. her legs are too short to hunt foxes and the such that beagles are supposed to hunt, but her body is too big to go after rabbits as dachunds are more inclined to. however she is very sensitive and has started collecting strange sticks, feathers and acorns for me. she is a good little gatherer. i am also extremely close to raccoons. they have followed me around chittering behind me in cases. i always felt like if a raccoon appears to me i am on the right path. i moved to texas 5 months ago and haven't seen any yet, though i know they live here. its been kind of concerning to me.
Old 19-05-2015, 10:04 PM
Deactivated Account

Besides cats...I'm drawn to the octopus. Almost everyone I know gets freaked out by them (which I understand…cephalopods are not exactly social or cuddly), but they really are fascinating and intelligent animals. They can open jars, pick locks, solve puzzles, and camouflage themselves. Plus, the blue-ringed octopus is beautiful to watch in the water.
Old 04-07-2015, 03:43 AM
Seeker

I'm drawn to birds. Whether its birds out in nature or my own pets. I have two parakeets and a lovebird. I have chickens too, 39 egg layers and 3 ducks. Love my feathered friends.:)
Old 17-07-2015, 05:07 PM
sonnenschein

Koala bears!

Love them.
Old 17-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by girlsearching
Hi everyone I just wanted to know what type of animals do you seem to attract.? When I was a little girl I had a Sibling brother and sister Rottweiler's named Bone and Ebony. They both sadly passed away . When I was 11 I got my first cat he was a Russian blue named swiper due to my bad pet skills I let him outside and eventually Swiper became an indoor and outdoor cat. One day he wasn't there on the porch waiting for me like he normally did. I never seen him again. My favorite animals has to be Wild Big Cats because there are more various species of them in them in the wild. I Like lions, Leopards, Tigers, Jaguars', Cheetahs, Caracals and Serval cats. I really love Lions because how majestic creatures. Their mane makes them regal looking. But Lions are a close second I really like the Cheetah I always liked the way their bodies were built and physical features. Cheetahs have a nice slender physic, but their muscular too. I like the tear drops among their eyes it reminds me of tribal markings. Is it weird that I find a animal to be beautiful ?.

Wolves and cats... and donkeys!
Old 18-07-2015, 04:48 PM
Master

Besides cats and dogs, I am drawn to elephants and dolphins, followed by horses, mules, donkeys,wild cats (all kinds like the tiger, leopard and lion), bears and snakes. Also, some birds.