Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-03-2014, 09:05 PM
Saragh

Spirit guides

I made contact with my spirit guides last night as I was about to fall asleep, and I asked them to show me how to overcome my current circumstances. I also asked them how to get back to my twin flame (I've met him in this life, but am not with him) and they unequivocally told me to "stand your ground", "don't compromise." They also told me "he has the soul of a trickster. He will give you a number of tests along the way. Do NOT give in!" This was my first contact with my spirit guides. I don't know what to make of this.
Old 02-03-2014, 09:37 PM
Krystalle

I think you are being told to pay attention to his behavior and also use your logical mind when dealing with him ....which is not a bad thing anyway
Old 02-03-2014, 09:58 PM
Saragh

Indeed. I do tend to let my heart rule my actions sometimes, and there's a lot of "push/pull". But at least they didn't tell me that I'm barking up the wrong tree! The way that they said he is a "trickster" was with humor, and they showed me his image in one of his many clever disguises. He is a VERY playful soul! I never get a sinister or dishonest sense from him. It's more of a prankster, fun-loving spirit. But he does indeed "test" me. It's like he's trying to test my loyalty to him. But I should just keep letting my actions speak louder than my words and not play into it.
Old 02-03-2014, 10:14 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Saragh
Indeed. I do tend to let my heart rule my actions sometimes, and there's a lot of "push/pull". But at least they didn't tell me that I'm barking up the wrong tree! The way that they said he is a "trickster" was with humor, and they showed me his image in one of his many clever disguises. He is a VERY playful soul! I never get a sinister or dishonest sense from him. It's more of a prankster, fun-loving spirit. But he does indeed "test" me. It's like he's trying to test my loyalty to him. But I should just keep letting my actions speak louder than my words and not play into it.

It is always hard to let your logical mind lead you when dealing with your TF. We naturally want to do whatever makes them happy and sometimes in the process of doing that we can lose ourselves. I think your guides are trying to warn you against that. Standing your ground and not compromising, to me, means letting not allowing your heart to guide you into just making sure he is happy without consideration to your own happiness.

I wish you well and hope that everything works out in the end for you.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 02-03-2014, 10:15 PM
Saragh

VERY true, and very wise, SC! Thank you! I will definitely take what you say into advisement. It's so true; I keep battling my desire to please him with my own inner voice, and then I feel a little guilty at first, or contrary, but always happier when I listen to myself instead. Do you think maybe he is insecure, hence all the "testing?"

I remember what the other thing was that the spirit guides said, in response to my question about how to reconnect with my twin, "keep the fire alive, keep the flame alive" another spirit guide said. And I saw a flame burning, it looked like the cover of a book I've been working on, where I tell the story of one of our past lives together. The other thing they said was to wear a purple amethyst amulet, for protection. I had asked how to remove obstacles from my path towards reconnecting with my TF, and how to block the negative energy I believe surrounds me from time to time.

Peace, blessings and light to you, too.

~ S
Old 02-03-2014, 11:21 PM
Guide
I believe he is afraid of the TF connection. It is strong and he is weary, trying to fight it. He test you because he wants to find a way to discredit the connection. He is very insecure.

Purple energy is the strongest and the amethyst signifies protection so it would serve double duty. As for keeping the flame alive, I believe that since he is trying to fight the connection your keeping that flame in front of him makes it so he can't deny the connection. Also the book you are working on is a reminder that your connection is not just in this life it is a connection that lives beyond the deaths of many lives.

Peace and Light,
SC
Old 03-03-2014, 12:46 AM
Saragh

Your words bring tears to my eyes, SC. Tears of recognition. I see the pain in his eyes, and hear the tiredness in his voice and it breaks my heart. I wish more than anything that he will make peace with this connection and just accept it will never go away, as I have done. He is of a scientific mind, and until recently called himself an atheist. He has since changed his tune, and now calls himself an "agnostic," so I cannot help but hope that he will find peace within himself, for his own sake. I love him so.

~ S
Old 03-03-2014, 01:34 AM
Experiencer
How did they communicate that message to you? How did you manage to get such a clear message? What did you do to contact them? How long have you been trying to contact them and getting messages for? How did you know it was them and not your own train of thoughts?

Sorry for all the questions lol, I so wish I could receive clear messages like that also :( Been trying for years....
Old 03-03-2014, 05:34 AM
Saragh

Kindheart, I know it wasn't my train of thought because they didn't tell me what I wanted to hear, they told me what I needed to hear. I heard more than one "voice", several different accents, including a child's voice, and I also saw them in my mind's eye. I was in that very relaxed, meditative state where I wasn't asleep yet not completely alert, and I just called out to them. I've been calling out to angels and spirit guides for a while now, but never asked them specific questions like I did last night. I guess they decided to answer me. ;) I was completely relaxed, and my mind was clear.

~ S
Old 03-03-2014, 07:34 AM
Saragh

Feeling cautiously optimistic. :) My TF told me he "gives in" after I told him he doesn't need to be afraid.