Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-02-2014, 08:28 PM
rijhumal

my guide still have not come

i,m chanting the mantra can any one tell me that when will my guide come
Old 22-02-2014, 08:45 PM
Pathfinder
When you stop looking. :)

Sorry, I know that may sound aggravating. But basically, you need to just put aside all expectations and let it happen if it's meant to. You can do mantras, meditations, channeling, whatever you feel appropriate to draw you closer, but then you need to step back and stop "seeking" and just wait for it to happen. Your guide may come to you in a way you don't expect and you may miss it completely if you're too focussed on just one way you think it'll happen.
Old 22-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Master

How do you know your guide has not come, guides are in the wind and the rain, the sun and the air, the birds, the sun and the moon, the trees and animals and so many ways that you cannot anticipate.

Maybe it was your guides that brought you here?
Old 22-02-2014, 08:54 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydonia1978
When you stop looking. :)

Sorry, I know that may sound aggravating. But basically, you need to just put aside all expectations and let it happen if it's meant to. You can do mantras, meditations, channeling, whatever you feel appropriate to draw you closer, but then you need to step back and stop "seeking" and just wait for it to happen. Your guide may come to you in a way you don't expect and you may miss it completely if you're too focussed on just one way you think it'll happen.

I agree. I have been desperately looking for mine a long time now, and he's finally come to me, when I stopped looking. He comes before I fall asleep and has been very helpful these past few days.
Be patient dear friend....it will happen, as frustrating as that may sound.

Forgot to mention that he has the sexiest voice;)
Old 22-02-2014, 09:06 PM
Seeker
I was informed that I was to release my Guide yesterday, when I asked was it the right thing to do, the signals I got were very strong and immediate so I did. I was slightly worried today that it might have been a lower energy playing tricks with me. I am still in the learning stage with understanding connections. I am now just patient as to what happens next.
Old 22-02-2014, 09:38 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by Napton5
I was informed that I was to release my Guide yesterday, when I asked was it the right thing to do, the signals I got were very strong and immediate so I did. I was slightly worried today that it might have been a lower energy playing tricks with me. I am still in the learning stage with understanding connections. I am now just patient as to what happens next.

In the way I believe, my guides are all a part of Me.. my higher self.. there'd be no way to "let go of them" in the sense of them leaving because they are always a part of me. However, I could see if someone was too caught up in one aspect of contact with their guide and it would be more beneficial to concentrate in other areas of life, that they may be recommended to "let go" in that sense. Either way, I would trust that your guide is still with you and even if "lower energy" played a trick, your guide will always be a part of you and could never be tricked away. You will reconnect with your guide if you feel it is appropriate, imo.
Old 23-02-2014, 07:28 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by rijhumal
i,m chanting the mantra can any one tell me that when will my guide come
Hi Rijhumal, I'm getting a feeling that you should try a different kind of meditation. Like the one where youconcentrate on one single spot, like a candle. Your guide is there waiting for you, and you are close to reaching him.
N