Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 31-01-2014, 02:35 AM
Gracey

strange you have posted this, 3 times now on 3 different days all at different times on the same road leading to my house in the same spot until i get to my house i have been smelling garlic. makes feel comfy.
Old 31-01-2014, 02:44 AM
Knower

Lightbulb

Hiya, i have had a similar experience a few months after i moved into my new house i could smell tcp if you have ever smelt this you will know its has a very strong unique smell anyway i cleaned my house top to bottom searched the whole house to see were this smell could be coming from and didnt find a thing it was untill i talked to my mum who said that over the year she had experince the same smell and it was just my grany mark checking up on me. i was only little when she died but she would use tcp for everything my mum told me that when we left her house that we all would smell of tcp. Now if i smell that tcp smell at home i just say hello to my grany mark
Old 31-01-2014, 02:58 AM
Master
Tilly, that is really sweet. You are very fortunate. :)
Old 31-01-2014, 08:40 AM
Clarebear80

I have two guides one male one female and I can tell them apart by smell and vibration. Male guide has scent like a fire wood smell and female is perfumed with a beautiful floral scent. Older spirits can control this and project to you but newer spirits can't always control it and some earth bound confused spirits adopt a bad scent that contributes to the way they died if lost and confused. They will lose this once healed in spirit realm. I have also had a visit from two spirits where one smells of pipe tobacco and the other of old dusty cloth like a library book smell. Spirits adopt a signature scent to use in communication and recognition. Your toast is most likely your guide
Old 31-01-2014, 10:07 AM
Administrator
Smells are normaly associated with spirit not angels,its someone who used to eat toast a lot maybe they were ill and could only stomach toast.with angels you feel very warm and comforting,or you hear sweet music nothing like you hear everyday,

Namaste
Old 31-01-2014, 07:06 PM
GingerSnap

I too smell toast. I have had it as long as I can remember. I have never made a connection as to why. So happy to hear I am not the only one as every time I tell my husband he looks at me strange It's a daily thing for me not at all once in a while. The most I've gone is 3 days and not smelled it. So Maybe an Angel after all! Maybe I should say hello the next time and welcome them. xx
Old 27-02-2014, 05:20 PM
HisScorpion61

I have smelled my grandfather twice in my kitchen. 1st was his bad body order- second time was a cigar. Both were his smells all right- and they were strong.
Old 27-02-2014, 05:37 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
strange you have posted this, 3 times now on 3 different days all at different times on the same road leading to my house in the same spot until i get to my house i have been smelling garlic. makes feel comfy.
This thread is interesting, because I've had experiences with scents that appear for no reason (and associated with 'breakthroughs' in spiritual growth). But I want to say something about a "garlic" smell that has to do with safety.

I can't say with any certainty why you've smelled garlic at the same place in the neighborhood, but it could be a propane or natural-gas leak in someone's home heating or kitchen system. It could be dangerous (as in explosive). In Canada, and I think I've read also in the U.S., a chemical that smells like garlic is used as an additive to propane in order to enable people to detect leaks in the pipes and equipment - and it's done because otherwise the gas has no scent. With the experience you describe, it would be hard to rule this out. Maybe someone should be alerted - the homeowner, the local safety authorities? Just thought I'd mention it.
Old 27-02-2014, 06:28 PM
Master
in the US it smells like rotten eggs. definitely not mistakable! it smells gross! :)
Old 28-02-2014, 10:03 AM
HisScorpion61

I love when Spirits give us smells to let us know they are there.