Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Nature > Animals

Old 23-08-2012, 05:55 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrysaetos
Nobody here is advocating a culling of puppies. Reproduction can be prevented without taking those measures.

Your comparison with aggressive humans doesn't work, because there's no way we can prevent that and humans can change also. A pitbull is a pitbull ,aggressiveness is an intrinsic trait of them.

You say you 'love' these creatures, let's see how you talk when one attacks your own pet or one of your children..
I personally was attacked when I was a child. My cat was ripped up by them as I got older. But I don't stereotype, I give them all a chance. Just bc one attacked or hurt me doesn't mean that I will avoid them for my life- in fact dogs are among my favorite animals and I think this breed is beautiful. Most of my family have had bad experiences with dogs- even golden retrievers. I say it's the personality, how the dog was treated and raised, and not from traits passed down. Aggressive people do have that trust passed down though, as do all creatures. But they can change and learn how to treat it. Dogs can be taught the same- if they are taught they should vent on humans, be the dog a golden retriever or a put bull, then they will. But the animal should be given the chance just as the human is.
I loved my cat. I still have scars from the attack on me. But I forgave the animal, bc I scared it, made it feel that it had to attack. Being a person that talks to spirits, the dog also apologized to me and we get along rather well now. I do not fear him, and I Stat aware of how I make them feel.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

http://www.kindspring.org/
Old 23-08-2012, 07:09 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by shadedragon
I say it's the personality, how the dog was treated and raised, and not from traits passed down.
It's not either/or, it's both.

Some breeds cause more troubles than other breeds.
Old 23-08-2012, 07:16 PM
Master

Quote:
It's not either/or, it's both.

Some breeds cause more troubles than other breeds.
Same applies for humans and all other creatures
:) it is both, but its not just the breed. It's the group and family of dogs. You can see that in ppl to sometimes. A breed may give it an appearance, but just like in personality, you can't judge a book by its cover. You have to give it a chance to see it for what it truly is. I know many friendly pit bulls. But I also know more aggressive ones. If you are familiar with astrology, that may give you some keen insight into the dog's personality more so then a breed description will, bc it is far more personal.

Project Spirit has set up a energy channel for anyone who needs it. We have it touch down in each country, and net outwards in them. You can access energy from this channel simply by intending to tap into it. Pm me if you'd like more info.

Old 23-08-2012, 08:01 PM
Master
Quote:
Same applies for humans and all other creatures
Humans have greater capacity to change compared to pitbulls and other aggressive breeds.
Quote:
A breed may give it an appearance, but just like in personality, you can't judge a book by its cover.
You very well can and still be accurate. And dogs do it as well.. I experience that on a daily basis.
Quote:
If you are familiar with astrology, that may give you some keen insight into the dog's personality more so then a breed description will, bc it is far more personal.
Astrology has been demonstrated to be absolute bollocks. The movement of planets and the ''time'' of your birth does not affect your, mine, or your dog's personality, love life, and interests.
Old 24-08-2012, 09:36 PM
Master

Quote:
Humans have greater capacity to change compared to pitbulls and other aggressive breeds.
Really? For some people, maybe more so then some dogs, and vice versa.
Quote:
You very well can and still be accurate. And dogs do it as well.. I experience that on a daily basis.
But predjudices often come into blinding many ppl, even if they aren't aware of this predjudice. And this affects animals too- if they have fears that affects how they see the world. But sometimes that point of view is the very thing that blinds them. If one approaches things objectively enough, it can be seen clearly. But from what I have understood, you seem to see them in the light of being a pitbull, rather than looking at the individual. You can judge ppl- but there is usually always an exception, and many of them on a larger scale.
Quote:
Astrology has been demonstrated to be absolute bollocks. The movement of planets and the ''time'' of your birth does not affect your, mine, or your dog's personality, love life, and interests.
Has it really? Have you ever tried it? There's a reason why it's still around- it can calculate a person and tell exactly who they are, done by a professional, and even using the Internet you can find Extrodinarily accurate ones. It may sound ridiculous to you, but the facts are still facts.
why don't you try? http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
That one is free, and among the most accurate, lengthy ones I've seen. Give it a try :)

Old 25-08-2012, 07:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Has it really? Have you ever tried it? There's a reason why it's still around- it can calculate a person and tell exactly who they are, done by a professional, and even using the Internet you can find Extrodinarily accurate ones. It may sound ridiculous to you, but the facts are still facts.
why don't you try? http://astro.cafeastrology.com/cgi-bin/astro/natal
That one is free, and among the most accurate, lengthy ones I've seen. Give it a try :)
Confirmation bias and selective thinking are powerful biases, there is nothing ''extraordinary'' or ''factual'' about astrology. It is one of the biggest delusions that humanity has spawned.

It has been demonstrated that certain dog breeds are more aggressive than other. You deny reality in favor of fantasy. What a fantastic wonderful time pitbull owners have with their pitbulls in their house is irrelevant to what people experience outside. It would be good if this breed was no longer bred.
Old 25-08-2012, 06:42 PM
Master

:) oh well. Differences of opinion and thought is all. I see your view and I'm not going to change it. I see things differently based on my experiences, so do you. We both have our own facts. :P I will still always see them as any other creature- give them a chance, and if something happens, help change it so it doesn't happen again but through means that does not bring about negative karmatic debt, so while none are harmed in the learning process, things do get done.
Astrology is a good representation of the reflection of self. It reminds me of Dna, which can tell you a ton of info on yourself, just as astrology does. This Dna is a representation of self just as the surrounding enviroment is- once that is decoded then you have information on yourself.

Old 26-08-2012, 06:57 AM
Rin

Quote:
You say you 'love' these creatures, let's see how you talk when one attacks your own pet or one of your children..
This story is not even about what one would see as dangerous dogs, a 12 year old German shepherd and a 10 year old boxer. The boxer bumps into the back of the German shepherd who at his age has some hip/spinal problems. The pain triggers an attack on the boxer, a fight ensues, the owner tries to separate them. Each dog get hold of one of his arms. The boxer, being a boxer will not let go. Eventually he is able to call his wife and ask for help. In the struggle the whole room gets wrecked, blood all over. Emergency services and help arrive eventually. Despite receiving Tetanus injection and antibiotics the owner has blood poisoning in both arms.

These are loved pets.
Old 26-08-2012, 09:22 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rin
This story is not even about what one would see as dangerous dogs, a 12 year old German shepherd and a 10 year old boxer. The boxer bumps into the back of the German shepherd who at his age has some hip/spinal problems. The pain triggers an attack on the boxer, a fight ensues, the owner tries to separate them. Each dog get hold of one of his arms. The boxer, being a boxer will not let go. Eventually he is able to call his wife and ask for help. In the struggle the whole room gets wrecked, blood all over. Emergency services and help arrive eventually. Despite receiving Tetanus injection and antibiotics the owner has blood poisoning in both arms.

These are loved pets.
You lost the context of my post.
Old 26-08-2012, 01:38 PM
Master

That ppl do forgive and that fights brakes out often for the same kind of reasons ppl fight over. Tin does have a point, and I although I am sad that such a thing happened, I am thankful she shared the story.
We came here bc Lennox died, and now we argue if all his kind should be wiped out. I grieve his death, and say no more should die.. too many of both ppl and dogs, along with many other creatures, have died for that same reason.. sometimes completely wiped out..