Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Pathfinder

What’s your relationship with your guide like?

I’m curious to know because I don’t know much about them. Anyone care to share their experiences? It’s greatly appreciated. 😀
Old 24-04-2020, 03:44 AM
Great question.
When my Guide wants to tell me something I LISTEN!
Then later, say, Thank you, directly inside.
My belief is because I honor him/her (cuz I know 2 ) ---just like anyone,
they tell me even MORE things, I think because they are being listened to -
"Don't go....Turn left not right....Don't do this...Close all your investments, today."

They are like the clear voice talking over the crowd ---you must learn 'their voice' to
be able to focus on them within.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2020, 01:55 PM
Master
Hi,

I would say that it is a love bond kind of partnership. A relationship between the all knowning guide and the choice making incarnate being. You could ask "how well do they work together?".

For if it is work then it is dysfunctional. If it is a fun adventure with mutual considerations for each other, then it is closer to love and a partnership.

My experiences with these things are extensive. Here is one story. There came a time in my life when telepathy with another had arrived. My guide was the higher self of this person. The guide knew that if we conversed telepathically in my current state of mind, our first experience with telepathy would be our last. The reason being my self pity would get in the way. The higher self asked for intervention by my higher self. It was agreed that for a short perion of time I would be without this energy within me. I had a dream which symbolically involved me letting go of my self pity. A short time later we had that telepathic conversation. Then immediately after that telepathic experience I encountered a very large dark entity which stood in from of me. I tried to go around it but it moved when I did. So I asked myself what does it want? It wants to be with me. Then I said to it, yes you can come with me. My self pity was with me again. I understood these things using reflection after the fact.

I can appreciate this briefly described experience as a love story. A story with more than one lesson in it.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/