Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 22-04-2020, 06:59 AM
Elfin

Grandad

My ex husband passed away 2 years before our grandson was born. The little boy will be 2 next month, and over the months both my son and myself have seen white orbs several times in the little lads bedroom. Two days ago , my son found a photograph of his dad and kept it out thinking he'd like to show it to his son. When he showed it to him, without hesitation his little boy said "gan-dad" and leaned over and kissed the photo! My son told me it was such a lovely moment...
Old 22-04-2020, 07:04 AM
Master
That is lovely.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:07 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
That is lovely.
Thank you.. isn't it just? was just going to add that Isaac has not seen a photo of his grandad before , and my son didn't say who it was ..
Old 22-04-2020, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Thank you.. isn't it just? was just going to add that Isaac has not seen a photo of his grandad before , and my son didn't say who it was ..

I'm sure Isaac will be coming out with more of these things. Kids are great aren't they.
Old 22-04-2020, 07:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by JosephineBloggs
I'm sure Isaac will be coming out with more of these things. Kids are great aren't they.
Kids are brilliant. Little toddlers seem to tell us everything we question as adults!! It was strange too how he was the double of his grandad when he was born and only just missed being born on granddad's birthday. Yet when I add both their birthdates and reduce to a single they both come to 1. So side by side makes my precious 11 !!!. That's just a little observation to humour myself! I only mention because you know what I'm like for my 11's lol...
Old 22-04-2020, 07:49 AM
Master
11 11 11
Old 22-04-2020, 08:26 AM
Master
Such a lovely message Elfin...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 22-04-2020, 08:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin

Hi,

Some times with young ones you do not need to say any thing. That is because your thoughts are known to the child telepathically.

John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 22-04-2020, 10:06 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by John32241
Hi,

Some times with young ones you do not need to say any thing. That is because your thoughts are known to the child telepathically.

John
Hi, now that is very interesting and something I had never even thought of... which in itself is an amazing fact in highlighting how remarkable babies , toddlers and young children are with their wisdom and knowledge..
Old 22-04-2020, 01:01 PM
Master

I notice that there are more and more children who are born that talk about God, Christ, the Light, they have the wisdom of an old man in an young body.. I think something is happening, something globally.