Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-04-2020, 06:37 PM
Master
Consciousness / Subconsciousness / Awareness / Trance

I start this thread to ask people to share what they know regarding the above title. I have gone through 3 years research into Mind/Body/Spirit and only recently delved into the words Trance...

My focus is now on this word and hypnosis keeps coming up in my research - not that I'm at all interested in hypnotising anyone, i'm interested in that part of meditation with me at least when meditating, and that part when a person is going from Consciousness to Subconsciousness, I am getting a spiritual connection then loosing it as I go deeper - so i'm learning here as we all are, always learning.

So I put this out to all here who undoubtedly know a thing or two for information/wisdom to share with others here, so we all keep going in the right direction, for 'better connection' with our own personal support of Angels/Guides/Higher Self.

Personally my spiritual connection in early hours is good as in 'knowing' words just come to my mind with guidance, but in meditation I get images then lose them - as in loosing that sweet spot of awareness and connection.

Anyone got anything to share with all here? I'm sure some new people here would be glad to read of your individual skills and knowledge. Particularly holding that comfortable level of 'awareness' between consciousness and subconsciousness as we go deeper.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 17-04-2020, 08:43 PM
Master
I struggle to get into theta waves.One time i asked my guides to do it for me,and they did it.At least i know what i'm after for,and what happens once i'm there.
While in that state,the blackness behind the eyelids starts to expand,and something in the center of the brain gets active (propably the pineal gland).
(I tested the trance state by calling an angel and it worked).

One other way to get there,is to loose sense of your physical body.It can happen even while you sit in front of your computer,typing posts.(body sleep mind awake).

Physical exhaustion can also trigger the brainwaves to drop.The slower the waves,the more you approach the threshold of the subconsious.

Last edited by lomax : 18-04-2020 at 08:08 AM.
Old 18-04-2020, 08:20 AM
Master

Last edited by lomax : 18-04-2020 at 12:51 PM.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:38 PM
Elfin

Yes I think it's all about how "relaxed," we are, and our state of mind. If we try too hard we lose the connection. Often things come before sleep in a relaxed state. But if we look too hard , often we don't see.
Old 18-04-2020, 12:51 PM
Master
Sorry for the above post of mine.I was typing it for another thread but something went wrong and i posted it here.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:05 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Sorry for the above post of mine.I was typing it for another thread but something went wrong and i posted it here.
Lol... Hi there. Glad it's not just me that goes wrong!!!!! ( Because I DO keep going wrong!!).
Old 18-04-2020, 01:15 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Lol... Hi there. Glad it's not just me that goes wrong!!!!! ( Because I DO keep going wrong!!).
Ha ha.
I enjoy our perfect imperfection.This is our nature.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:27 PM
Master
One other time i was experimenting with delta brainwaves and i felt i was going really heavy.I saw something like a spirit, trying to hide under my computer desk.It appeared the same way as these blue flashes of light some people are seeing,only it was the size of half a human.
Old 18-04-2020, 01:51 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Ha ha.
I enjoy our perfect imperfection.This is our nature.
Lol ... Love that. Our perfect imperfection makes us perfect? Or am I wrong again lol..
Old 18-04-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Lol ... Love that. Our perfect imperfection makes us perfect? Or am I wrong again lol..
For me yes.What's the point to be perfect?There's no fun to it.