Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Closed Thread

Old 18-03-2005, 08:54 PM
THEBIGMANGY

GUIDES

HI ALL HAVE JUST JOINED NEED A BIT OF HELP A FRIEND OF MINE KEEPS GETTIN SOME 1 COMEING TO THEM CALLED AZRON DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF THE NAME OR HAVE ANY INFO ON THE NAME
Old 10-04-2005, 10:28 PM
Oath

Have you tried simply asking him who he is (if he doesn't show himself to you he can tell you in a dream) or maybe asking someone else for help like god or an angel?
Old 15-05-2005, 09:54 PM
Arianrhod

I'd like to have heard whether the poster's friend asked who this person was....perhaps a reply will come later :)
Am new to the forum and am just catching up on old posts here.. lol :P

Blessings
Old 01-02-2006, 10:43 AM
looke

Re: GUIDES

Quote:
Originally Posted by THEBIGMANGY
HI ALL HAVE JUST JOINED NEED A BIT OF HELP A FRIEND OF MINE KEEPS GETTIN SOME 1 COMEING TO THEM CALLED AZRON DOES ANY BODY KNOW OF THE NAME OR HAVE ANY INFO ON THE NAME

Asron(Vow of God) Chief of the 63 angel-guardians of the seven heavens.
Old 12-02-2006, 08:45 PM
starlite

Thumbs up

try looking into the Great White Brotherhood you may find azron is of them
Old 09-03-2006, 12:42 PM
bodylisious32

Hi i am also new to this and looking for some guidence, over the last 2weeks, i have a energy to the ryt side of me, this last week it is getting more prominent, i have tried tuning in, but still not getting anythink, although on few occasions i have had direct voice, but this energy is a new energy, as this is really trying to get my attention, everytime i look at this it moves closer to me, what are your thorts plz x.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 01:49 PM
silver swan

it sounds to me as though it is someone who is stuck between planes. Have you tried to send it to the light? Shut your eyes and visualise a bright light with the energy moving closer until it is absorbed in the light. But remember to protect yourself first, or maybe ask for help from your local spiritualist church. Also ask your guides for help. x Good luck. Let me know how you get on.
Old 09-03-2006, 02:13 PM
bodylisious32

Thanx Silver
i will try this. one more thing though, i still havent managed to make a connection with my guide , as im not really understanding it all,but i shall have ago at this ty.ryt i have just tried this, i still feel its remained here, when i did this i found myself going quiet dizzy during, i also called upon Arch Angel Micheal, to help out, incase i cudnt, keep getin little flashes aswell, white and like a cerise pink, very bright, what are ure thorts?
xxxkezxxx.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Old 09-03-2006, 03:21 PM
silver swan

Hi again. well as you said that you felt dizzy, this could be something to do with the condition of the spirit before they died because sometimes they put a feeling on to you to try and give clues as to who they are. the flashes sound like energy. I know that pink is for love, so whoever it is is harmless. I would try your local spiritualist church for help. Has anyone you know recently passed who could be trying to make contact?
Old 09-03-2006, 06:48 PM
bodylisious32

Hi SILVER,
I have recently lost my neice, but she was only half hour old, she passed away only a short time ago, 4rth of feb, but apart from this no one as passed for about 4yrs.
M y local spiritualist church, i rung today, nut the lady was saying to me, that i had to atend a open circle for 16weeks, to show i want to stik at it.
only problem is all i got to do is going just to put my name down each time, then come stright home,the trouble with this is, its a taxi, then a train then another taxi ride away, just to put my name down an then same travel back.
I have just been intouch with a medium who i am friends with, she knows what is happening to me, she told me she is trying to sort premises out to run a development circle, and if this fails i asked her wether she would teach me 121, she said she would if nothink comes up soon.
My b/f can always teach me as he learns me alot anyhow, but i dnt like asking him all the time, plus i want to keep me and him on the divide, if you no what i mean, as i feel i will learn better from someone who is not emotionally attatched to me, as concentration, etc...and i just think we should be kept seperate.{will see how things go.}.
much love and light.
xxxkezxxx.
Closed Thread