Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 28-02-2014, 08:29 PM
jerrygg38

The Eternal Soul

It is an ancient and improper belief that each of us has a soul that belongs to us. People often worry what will become of their soul. Many religions have preached that our soul will go to heaven or hell. They imply that somehow our short lives are worthy of great rewards or great punishments.
In my spiritual communications over a lifetime, I have come to understand that the entity I communicate with is not God or an angel of God but my Eternal soul. It claims to be eternal. It cannot die. As it projects an image of itself to my mind, it appears extremely ancient. I have always relied upon this entity to answer my questions and provide guidance and help.
The important thing is that we do not own our souls, our souls own us. We are but leaves on our spiritual tree. There are many other leaves on this tree. They are merely copies of us upon millions of other planet Earths in the universe. Our copies are both male and female since our soul is bisexual.
Most people are lucky when they can communicate with their soul. Many believe like I used to that they were communicating with God or an angel of God. However it is all the same. It is merely the higher part of ourselves which exists in the lowest level of God's mind.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:42 AM
I thought we were soul...not that we have one.
Seems like a lot of separation...'me and my soul'.
The whole thing is like learning calculus in school for me..Seth explains
so much complicated stuff..Oversoul this and that... Higher Ego Self, lower
ego self...owned by our souls...I can't keep it straight...I don't try very hard either.

I and my Father are one...and yet we're not...that is as far as I go.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2014, 05:58 AM
Twin Lightz

Thank you for posting this..

A lot of people do not understand this concept.

We are in fact mere portions of our soul that inhabits our physical body. Our higher self is a mere portion of Gods consciousness that is practicing it's co creating abilities with God to manifest its own lower conscious levels to learn, grow and eventually ascend and return back to their higher self and then source (God).

I always explain to people this is how reincarnation is possible. Each of your so called "past lives" appear to happen at different timeframes from our 3rd dimension perspective. But from your higher selves perspective, everything is happening all at once. All of our past/current lives are mere lower levels of consciousness manifested from our higher self, and so on.

This process continues infinitely since God is truly infinite. This is why when you start ascending, you never really stop. You are always learning and experiencing something new regardless of your spirit/soul/consciousness is occupying a carbon based (physical) body or a light based body.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jerrygg38
It is an ancient and improper belief that each of us has a soul that belongs to us. People often worry what will become of their soul. Many religions have preached that our soul will go to heaven or hell. They imply that somehow our short lives are worthy of great rewards or great punishments.
In my spiritual communications over a lifetime, I have come to understand that the entity I communicate with is not God or an angel of God but my Eternal soul. It claims to be eternal. It cannot die. As it projects an image of itself to my mind, it appears extremely ancient. I have always relied upon this entity to answer my questions and provide guidance and help.
The important thing is that we do not own our souls, our souls own us. We are but leaves on our spiritual tree. There are many other leaves on this tree. They are merely copies of us upon millions of other planet Earths in the universe. Our copies are both male and female since our soul is bisexual.
Most people are lucky when they can communicate with their soul. Many believe like I used to that they were communicating with God or an angel of God. However it is all the same. It is merely the higher part of ourselves which exists in the lowest level of God's mind.
Old 01-03-2014, 07:50 AM
Master
Hi Jerry,

I like what you have shared with us.

My vocabulary terms would be a bit different but my experiences are the same.

Thanks,
John

http://www.telepathyacademy.net/
Old 01-03-2014, 03:37 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Twin Lightz
Thank you for posting this..

A lot of people do not understand this concept.

We are in fact mere portions of our soul that inhabits our physical body. Our higher self is a mere portion of Gods consciousness that is practicing it's co creating abilities with God to manifest its own lower conscious levels to learn, grow and eventually ascend and return back to their higher self and then source (God).

I always explain to people this is how reincarnation is possible. Each of your so called "past lives" appear to happen at different timeframes from our 3rd dimension perspective. But from your higher selves perspective, everything is happening all at once. All of our past/current lives are mere lower levels of consciousness manifested from our higher self, and so on.

This process continues infinitely since God is truly infinite. This is why when you start ascending, you never really stop. You are always learning and experiencing something new regardless of your spirit/soul/consciousness is occupying a carbon based (physical) body or a light based body.

Yes. What you say in different words appears in alignment with my perspective. In my latest book "Futureoids" Gan and Raz two humanoids from the year 20,520 travel through another dimension to implant the seeds and eggs of man and woman to produce future man. In the travels they discover how man came upon this Earth. They also meet planets of robots and other interesting things. During the voyage they learn about God from other planets. There they come to understand God and the multi-dimensional, multi-lightspeed universe. Thus my physophical concepts are brought to the reader by Gan and Raz.
The important thing to understand is that "Our lives are like the leaves on a tree that is our eternal soul. It is also important to understand that there are millions of copies of us all over the multi-dimensional universe.
The religions of the past put a single physical human life as the primary entity whereas an eternity of lives is judged and the spiritual collective inherits better earths or worst earths or the same level of earth in the cosmic reincarnation process. This I have been show as I looked into the mind of my eternal soul.
Old 01-03-2014, 04:40 PM
You guys grasp way more then me.
My mind has a hard time with simple timelessness...all things happening
at the same time...Seth talks about being able to change a past life...why? Bec it isn't
in the past!! Oooo-kaay.

But, I have a hard time with the instructions for a Swedish shelf.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 01-03-2014, 06:27 PM
Twin Lightz

LOL Miss... this is actually easier than those Ikea instructions...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
at the same time...Seth talks about being able to change a past life...why? Bec it isn't
in the past!! Oooo-kaay.

Old 02-03-2014, 10:54 AM
Niebla0007

I'd only say good on you to everybody who at least tries and understand their souls.
But what matters to me is knowing my soul, (in a way of knowing/getting to know others)
not just what it means to me.
Old 02-03-2014, 01:28 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
in the past!! Oooo-kaay.

Everyone has different perspectives. My concepts come from my lifetime communication with my spiritual collective. I used to believe it was communication with God. I never was prepared to face what I was shown upon many other earths throughout the universe.
When we move up to infinite light speed, the entire universe timewise is no larger than a single human mind. Since multiple copies of us exist all over the universe, we are living many different lives at the present time. Our soul owns all these copies of us. People who see different lives at the present time are looking into their soul and reaching out all over the universe.
I was horrified by this at age 42. Now at 75 I just have come to accept that the totality of me is eternal. I die but the last of me joins my eternal soul. There is no heaven nor hell. There is only the rejoining of the person with his or her spiritual collective. You have lived for billions of billions of years and will always live for billions and billions of more years. Your soul cannot escape life.
My latest novel Futureoids helps to explain all this.