Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-02-2014, 07:35 AM
Pathfinder
Testing Communication with Guide

Okay.. I know my main guide is here with me, no worries about that. It's hard to describe exactly how close we are.. in my beliefs, all souls originate from the same One.. the same source.. so in my reality, all guides would be considered another part of my own self. But for my main guide and I.. we are >THIS< close.. like, the separation is minimal.

However, with all that said, I am in this human world and human mind and I like evidence whenever possible, beyond the feeling and "knowing" I have. I've searched before and read about testing guides and will try the typical "give me a sign in this many days" or whatever..

BUT my question is.. has anyone had any success testing their guides by use of cards/number guessing? Why I think this could be possible is that I believe my guide is in the space where they have access to all that is. So I don't mean probability guessing (like lotteries), but rather.. what is the top card on this deck? Unless I were to shuffle the deck after asking the question, the answer is already there and I believe the space where my main guide is is the space where that knowledge would be. Is this something people have tried? In the past I have not had great success with it but I chalk that up to being younger and less able to discern what is "me" talking and what is my guide talking. I'm not sure if I'm any better at it now, still working on it. :)
Old 23-02-2014, 07:51 AM
Knower
Funny you should post this question! I was driving yesterday and wanted to test just that thing . So I asked my guide about the color on the next oncoming car, and the colors popped up in my mind automatically and the were all spot on. Not exactly the card trick you wrote about but still testing their abilities.
N
Old 23-02-2014, 08:10 AM
Experiencer

I can really understand you wanting proof. I have been the same. I've been using a pendulum (actually it's not a pukka pendulum, but a gold chain and globe) but the consistency of answers (Yes and No only) has been 100 percent and I just have to acknowledge that this is proof in itself, even though I don't quite "get" some of the answers.

Other times when I have had doubts, I usually get some spectacular number sequence...usually 1111..and just not possible for me to have seen this, so I take it as some kind of proof. Hell...anyway....how would I keep seeing number sequences of my own making

I think it takes a lot to trust in the beginning, and I am still a beginner, albeit a late beginner.
Old 23-02-2014, 08:28 AM
Twin Lightz

Your main guide is your higher self. You may also have other spirit guides and even animal spirit guides. I'm sure you already know this.. so carrying on.

I have a few gifts, one of them being clairvoyance. My wife has a few as well some of them being channeling and medium ship. She has an open dialog with her/our guides and team while everything for me comes in visions.

Sometimes they will show me words like I am reading a sentence but mainly images and symbols.

This was more of a test for myself instead of my guide(s) per se but I would ask my higher self a question and have my wife ask the same and we would verify if we are receiving the same answer.

Never thought about using cards.. but I would imagine they would get it right since they are at a much higher density than we are..

From their perspective, there is no such thing as "time" as how we understand it and experience it. Everything to them is happening all at once. There is no past or future, only NOW.

You are more correct than you can imagine when you say all souls originate from God (source) I wrote a blog on our website discussing this and how it links to a lot of things but I can't post any url's because I am still a newbie lol

But if you google "twin lightz blog" it will come up and it is the one titled Raise your Consciousness

I hope this helps!
Old 23-02-2014, 02:21 PM
Pathfinder
Twin - Right, higher self.. sometimes I forget to refer to my guide that way, but it makes sense of course.. I know I have other guides, but they're all "silent partners" so far.. lol! I've never attuned to an animal spirit yet, which is weird because I'm an animal lover.. but I'm sure they'd be there too! I'll look up your blog! :)

So I stumbled across one of those "psychic test" thingies online.. and I know they're just for fun, but I figured it could be a quick way to test this connection. And in going through it a few times I discovered a couple points. It may work best in the morning (I've gotten higher scores when doing it not long after getting up).. and I think the more often I re-do it, the worse it gets.. Like it gets harder and harder to "hear" my guide rather than just my own guesses... So it's not really a great test in the end. I'd love to try some of the other ways people test. :)
Old 23-02-2014, 07:02 PM
Twin Lightz

My wife had a tiger that she can remember when she was a little girl. I had an elephant..

They both have moved on and are no longer with us. We now both have a unicorn. Their energy is different from the Archangels and Ascended Masters that we work with but they are very powerful.

I can still remember the first day that they made themselves aware to us. The night prior I had a vision of a white rabbit with a red jacket on. It was cartoony and looked almost like the rabbit in alice in wonderland! Long story short, I found out it was symbolic for something so I later asked for all of my animal spirit guides to make themselves aware to me. A few hours later, our unicorns came and a few others came.

Try asking your guide if you have any animal spirit guides and if so, invite them in your circle so to speak. Ask them to make themselves aware
Old 23-02-2014, 09:13 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by cydonia1978
Okay.. I know my main guide is here with me, no worries about that. It's hard to describe exactly how close we are.. in my beliefs, all souls originate from the same One.. the same source.. so in my reality, all guides would be considered another part of my own self. But for my main guide and I.. we are >THIS< close.. like, the separation is minimal.

However, with all that said, I am in this human world and human mind and I like evidence whenever possible, beyond the feeling and "knowing" I have. I've searched before and read about testing guides and will try the typical "give me a sign in this many days" or whatever..

BUT my question is.. has anyone had any success testing their guides by use of cards/number guessing? Why I think this could be possible is that I believe my guide is in the space where they have access to all that is. So I don't mean probability guessing (like lotteries), but rather.. what is the top card on this deck? Unless I were to shuffle the deck after asking the question, the answer is already there and I believe the space where my main guide is is the space where that knowledge would be. Is this something people have tried? In the past I have not had great success with it but I chalk that up to being younger and less able to discern what is "me" talking and what is my guide talking. I'm not sure if I'm any better at it now, still working on it. :)

Have you ever sat down in meditation, quieten your mind, ask for an connection, and then ask them to come in, so you can feel them. They might enter your body with their energy. And they all feel different, have a different energy signature. And they enter the body at different places.
It might feel weird at first but it is great to feel their presents.
Old 03-03-2014, 12:24 PM
jerrygg38

Quote:
Originally Posted by cydonia1978

:)

My communication has always been audio/visual with my spiritual collective. I have always asked for physical confirmation of the audio/visual as to an event that will occur.For example I was on a side street in Brooklyn and felt sick during a snowstorm. I called upon my spiritual collective which is my external soul to help me. A few minutes later a taxi came by. I asked the driver why he went down this street. He said he got a strange feeling that he should go do this. This has occurred many times over the years.
Engineering data from my collective always solved my problems at work. I asked my soul to help me find a wife. One night the spirit told me to go to a particular place and that is how we met. Evidently here soul and my soul reached out to each other.
Often the soul will not interfere with a person's life. A person might feel certain inclinations that come from the soul but there is a degree of respect for the freedom of a person. Otherwise the soul could control the person and we would be controlled robots. When I was young I relied upon my soul often. In later years I wanted to be free of this gift. Then I found it harder and harder to communicate until 1981 when my soul gave me the job of explaining God and the Universe to mankind. This I have attempted to do over the years with little success. It is only now at age 75 years that things are getting clearer.