Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 08-07-2020, 01:44 AM
bartholomew

hi... this is James who channels Bartholomew on this forum. I had an experience just like you did. Back in 1949 when I was seven years old it happened. A neighbor boy swung a golf (iron) club and hit me in the forehead creating a huge gash deep enough to touch the bone the bone fracturing it. In those days there was no such thing as "911". My mother treated the wound. It left a mighty scar which is still visible. Ever since my eye has been much more open that it otherwise might have been. In my case I suddenly gained the ability to see clearly and understand the adults around me even though I was yet a child. It took some getting used to. Now I'm just one channel out of many. It's the way the world is. Our guides play important roles in our lives. And someday we, too, will be guides to others. Can this 78 year old say, it's pretty cool?

Is opening the third eye beneficial? It is not something to be trifled with but when it done with purpose (facilitated by our guides) it is a treasure to be valued. But it's not all fun. It brings with it a need for maturity.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Koti
I did not find it dangerous, but mine was opened by an accident when I was around 3 years old. I never knew I was different until I was older, I merely thought everyone else saw and felt the same things I did as I grew so did my abilities to adapt and understand.

Last edited by bartholomew : 08-07-2020 at 04:44 AM.
Old 08-07-2020, 04:36 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
hi... this is James who channels Bartholomew on this forum. I had an experience just like you did. Back in 1949 when I was seven years old it happened. A neighbor boy swung a golf (iron) club and hit me in the forehead creating a huge gash deep enough to touch the bone the bone fracturing it. In those days there was no such thing as "911". My mother treated the wound. It left a mighty scar which is still visible. Ever since my eye has been much more open that it otherwise might have been. In my case I suddenly gained the ability to see clearly and understand the adults around me even though I was yet a child. It took some getting used to. Now I'm just one channel out of many. It's the way the world is. Our guides play important roles in our lives. And someday we, too, will be guides to others. Can this 78 year old say, it's pretty cool?

Is opening the third eye beneficial? It is not something to be trifled with but when it done with purpose (facilitated by our guides) it is a treasure to be valued. But it's not all fun. I brings with it a need for maturity.

Mine was a dart. I ran between my brothers and the dartboard the dart stuck into my skull right were the pineal gland is located. I have a small lump to this day. I remember being 7-9 months old trying to explain things to adults but they did not understand, as I did not speak english, it has been an interesting thing. I did a lot of astral travel but did not know what it was for years, I have always had the vision, sometimes by dreams and other times wide awake. I will just zone out and will get a vision. Some of the dreams are not pleasant for humanity. I do healing through herbs and minerals, and my hands. The whole planet is in cleansing cycle.. I did vision quests when young have become a healer I do not seek out people I just happen upon them and do m best. I have been through the fire and back again. I do spiritual healing depending on the person's needs. Have been taught some of that by a very old Native Medicine Woman and by listening to Nature. Have been told I have a White presence that surrounds me and has one hand on my left arm and an owl on my right shoulder. These are not things I can see, but have been told by another healer. I only came here to chat, it gets lonely when you are alone in the midst of many people. Who do not see what I see or hear what I hear. Anyway Blessings enough for now.
Old 08-07-2020, 10:02 AM
bartholomew

The same thing happened to my younger brother when he was three. In his case it was a deep cut in front of the pineal. I am beginning to think it is more common than I suspected.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun Koti
I did not find it dangerous, but mine was opened by an accident when I was around 3 years old. I never knew I was different until I was older, I merely thought everyone else saw and felt the same things I did as I grew so did my abilities to adapt and understand.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:11 PM
Knower

it is not 'dangerous' to open our 3rd eye. but like our legs learn to crawl, stand, and then walk on their own, it is similar with the 3rd eye, it can open when it is ready and naturally primed and matured, versus forced or directed.
I accidentally jumped a portal through the 3rd eye, during meditation once. (I don't know how else to explain what I did) I did feel like I was seeing on another end of somewhere...
anyhow. it wasn't intentional, but it was too vivid and 'tangible' a view. I was stricken with fear, I had to pull myself out of the meditation rather violently. and my 3rd eye shut and stayed shut for over 2 years. I couldn't even touch it with energy healing, it would over heat and I would suffer a sever headache. (I eventually hypnotized myself and healed it... but that's a whole other weird accidental thing)
anyway, this is only my experience, I am not sharing to deter you. but you are young. your wisdom is still in its training wheels. even if you are the oldest soul, you're still a young body and mind. I suggest patience, faith, trust.. continue your journey with those, that 3rd eye will open itself, nice and slow and naturally.

also I'll mention that I have a difficulty with a very open 3rd eye. it has taken so much of responsibility and burden, that it will take up the job of other chakras at times. therefore disallowing their own growth, maturity, and self-actualization. I'm working on softening the 3rd eye now, and seeing the world instead through the heart chakra. (much much wiser in my now opinion haha)
now that's just my journey. but I do hope it gives you some insight or help.

otherwise, if you must.
tap it when you wake up in the morning. don't tap too much. just a wake up.
also there are eyeball exercises. (just rounding them clock and counterclockwise )
yoga- Childs pose. connect 3rd to the ground when you bend forward. you take in and exchange with earth energy.
journaling. journaling is an activity for the subconscious mind eventually.. if you do it regularly etc, and when we can connect to the subconscious, its like the back house is coming up front a little, pushing open doors from the back into the front. like an activation from the back (versus the front, which the above will do)
good luck.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:17 PM
Knower

fantastic response and on point.
Old 10-07-2020, 06:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Third eye activity will differ in accordance with the general level of spiritual maturity of the person. Most of us are centered in the combination of solar plexus and lower mind. Later this changes and now the heart and higher mind rule. The eye may open at any time though. It is not necessarily an indicator of spiritual position. It will add to the woman or man in accordance with their point in growth. An immature man may become clever and manipulative while the more advanced will have the wisdom to avoid such traps. And some others become confused and dysfunctional because they can see, or hear, too much. May I suggest you keep your meditations heart centered in order to be correctly guided?

this is the answer I would go with! haha. and the one I meant a fantastic response. I'm not sure if that was clear above/below. new here. and still learning to use the format. sorry!
Old 15-07-2020, 01:15 AM
Guide
It varies from person to person, do what you think is right. Just be prepared for everything. Protect yourself, meditate, ground and learn a lot about yourself. Mine was opened when I began meditating, it wasn't intentionally. So I had to learn to do certain meditation techniques to stay grounded. Just do research.
Old 15-07-2020, 01:23 AM
bartholomew

I agree about the accidental quality of the opening for most of us. Those friends in spirit, our guides, can see us better than we can ourselves. If they think the time is right an "accident" will be arranged and we will react. It's not always a nice thing but after a time, after a few mistakes, we will find our path and all will be well. One thing though. The business of third eye opening is seldom little to do with the personality. My own was opened back in 1949. It was not until the late eighties that I realized what had happened.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enchanted_DreamFaerie
It varies from person to person, do what you think is right. Just be prepared for everything. Protect yourself, meditate, ground and learn a lot about yourself. Mine was opened when I began meditating, it wasn't intentionally. So I had to learn to do certain meditation techniques to stay grounded. Just do research.