Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 23-04-2020, 02:28 PM
Seeker

Many people believe that spirit guides are archetypal forces or the embodiments of energy which have the purpose of helping us. The exact nature which people ascribe to spirit guides in general, or their own spirit guide in particular, can be unique and is often linked to an individual’s belief system. Figuring out how to contact your spirit guide is something which a lot of people put a great deal of effort into. It's advised to do this under the guidance of an experienced facilitator that knows their way around the spiritual realm. The primary ingredient in ayahuasca – the Chacruna leaves containing DMT – has psychoactive properties. These have been traditionally used for spiritual research and healing. Meeting spirit guides is a common experience during an ayahuasca ceremony.
Old 23-04-2020, 05:37 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThomasBosler
Many people believe that spirit guides are archetypal forces or the embodiments of energy which have the purpose of helping us. The exact nature which people ascribe to spirit guides in general, or their own spirit guide in particular, can be unique and is often linked to an individual’s belief system. Figuring out how to contact your spirit guide is something which a lot of people put a great deal of effort into. It's advised to do this under the guidance of an experienced facilitator that knows their way around the spiritual realm. The primary ingredient in ayahuasca – the Chacruna leaves containing DMT – has psychoactive properties. These have been traditionally used for spiritual research and healing. Meeting spirit guides is a common experience during an ayahuasca ceremony.
I disagree with "It's advised to do this under the guidance of an experienced facilitator". That facilitator introduces his BiaS into your belief system. You don't want that.

Also, you don't need any "substances" to have spiritual experiences. They have side effects, both "here" and "there". You don't want that either.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-04-2020, 03:51 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I disagree with "It's advised to do this under the guidance of an experienced facilitator".
That facilitator introduces his BiaS into your belief system.
You don't want that.
Also, you don't need any "substances" to have spiritual experiences. They have side effects,
both "here" and "there". You don't want that either.
I do agree 100%.
However, if there is DMT involved...ok.
I see no side effects that are of any significance...from experience.
Don't be mad.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2020, 04:15 AM
Sometimes you will act as an angel to others, perhaps without even realizing it.
One day a woman comes up to you and says, ''You saved my life''.
You look at her astonished, trying to remember the last time you even saw this person before,
the meeting meant so little to you at the time.
''Don't you remember? I was standing on the bridge, staring at the water, and you passed and said, '
Good morning'."

I love this, Crystal Ambassador.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 24-04-2020, 09:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolecherielukas
Namaste,

I am looking to increase my psychic abilities and intuition to connect more with higher realms and myself, is this dangerous? I am 21 and I love meditation, yoga, and mindfulness but I'm looking to advance in my spirituality more.. feel lighter & more connected to the deeper world around us.

Thank you so much,
Blessings,

Nicole
Hi Nicole, because you are feeling the urge to get in touch with your spirit guides (and I say guides because you may have many) its a good indication that they want to work with you at this moment in time. I will say at this point there is normally though a head honcho (for use of better words in all this) who is normally the one who runs things and introduces you to others if you have them,
you say you meditate, and I would guest to you that this would be a good place to open yourself up to them by just bring into your time in meditation questions regarding your guide/guides and I'm sure you will in time start to get the impression of a certain character or even name and once you have opened up to them in this way that connection will get stronger and you will have no doubt at all in who you are connecting with when that bond happens.

I agree with others that once you establish who these guides are then its a good idea to purchase a likeness to that character or characters so that you can strengthen that bond even further,. let me give you a personall example of that. when my (main) spirit guide was described to me the description that was given reminded me of the guy's picture that you find on uncle bens rice that's how he looked in my minds eye and every time I thought of him thats what I saw, I used to go to car boot sales quite a bit and as I rummaged through a box laid on the floor I was shocked and felt goosebumps as I pulled out a small bust of an image exactly matching my thoughts of my spirit guide. once I purchased this fellow my bond with him became stronger and I was told his name Uncle Lumas (hence my user name) he wasn't my uncle of course thats what the was known as in his African tribe. he now sits on my fireplace hearth and whenever I feel I need to I just look at him and know he is there with me, I will try and attach a photo to show him.
IMG_1882.jpg