Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 09-05-2021, 10:32 AM
Elfin

It's quite simple.
This is a love story that will live in my heart forever....
As you know, this last week I have had 3 visitations from loved ones, and because I have had a very difficult 7 months, with everything thrown at me... I didn't know what it meant ....but what I am about to tell you is like a fairytale... And yet it's all true !
And that is why it is so very very precious.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:35 AM
Elfin

As a little girl age 6 I fell in love
I fell in love with "Elsa" and the true life story that was "born free".... Elsa, or course being a lioness...
The actress that portrayed in the film was Virginia McKenna....this film stayed with me all of my life.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:49 AM
Elfin

..And then I joined, as an adult, and having had my own babies, the born free foundation, of which Virginia McKenna and her son Were founders .. ( bill, Virginia's husband had passed on)...
I helped, financially, to save and rescue all kind of animals from desperate situations, and restore them to full health , and went to visit them anually for several years ...
Mainly, here in the UK, lions and tigers, of which I had adopted, and met 7 of them....
It was Amazing...
But the one that captured my heart the most ( instantly) was Ricky.
A leopard...
He was beautiful beyond words, and I saw him and cried tears of pure love .
He was captured as a cub... Torn away from his mother... Shoved in a cage on a rooftop restaurant in Italy for the "amusement " of the customers...
They tore his claws out.... And his teeth in case he "hurt a customer".... ( God help me)....
And he was never transferred into a bigger cage, from being a cub, so he grew up a little bit deformed.

We rescued him.
We brought him back to full health..
We made him better...

All done through Love.

I went to see him each year, until he was well enough to go back to his natural habitat , under observation ,within a large monitored nature reserve in Africa.

I missed him so much, but was happy for him.
Eventually , and after experiencing several years of "freedom".. he passed away.
That was about 20 years ago.
Old 09-05-2021, 10:59 AM
Elfin

.... And in all of that time, I have never felt him , dreamt of him, or seen him ..... Not once...

Until last night
Oh but it was so very lovely..
I dreamt I was on the beach.
I was walking on the edge of the sea.
I was on my own.
Completely alone.
I glanced along the beach and saw him.... My Ricky.
At the water's edge, rolling around on the pebbles, as a cat would!! ..... He was so happy.
And every now and again, he would stop, and just sit still , and pretend I wasn't there !
So in return, I too , would pretend HE wasn't there.
And every now and again , he would get up, and casually "saunter" a bit nearer to me, and then roll around on the pebbles again...
It was beautiful
It was so vivid...
There was no fear between us.
I knew It was him
And he knew it was me
And the love was still there ..

It's as if he was saying "Thank you"....

Was so amazing....

It's been a strange week with everyone coming to me all at once...
But those moments with my leopard last night, were so very special...
Old 09-05-2021, 12:17 PM
Elfin

.... It was Love.....
Old 09-05-2021, 12:40 PM
Master

Ahwww Elfin… I just feel how beautiful and desirable an experience like that must be!
Old 09-05-2021, 12:56 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by CosmicWonder
Ahwww Elfin… I just feel how beautiful and desirable an experience like that must be!
... Oh Cosmic... It was so very special
... It really was.... So lovely...X
Old 09-05-2021, 01:26 PM
Master
What nice experiences, Elfin. You and your leopard friend! I love it!

I believe dreams can be a lot more than 'just dreams', and that you met your leopard in some other place/'realm'..
And you are such a ''Leo''.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:43 AM
Knower

I miss my Boogie, too. He was an Alaskan husky of mine 14 years ago and he never visited me in my dreams yet. I can imagine how happy you are Elfin, to be visited by your loved leopard friend.
Old 11-05-2021, 10:24 PM
mindanalyzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi... And as many of you are aware, I have gone through 7 months of one thing after another in my world.

In "my " real world, the way I am "prepared " for any major personal issues, is that I have "visits" from loved ones in spirit , several days before either really bad news , or a bereavement.

This week, each night for 3 consecutive nights , I have had very very vivid visitation dreams . One from a deceased neighbour, one from my deceased husband, and also an especially vivid one from my deceased mother-in-law.

So naturally I am now wondering if something else is going to happen.
I was very poorly last autumn in hospital , and I'm still not well
Also of course, and even more devastating was the loss of my baby grandadaughter in march this year.

Given that those events have already occurred, it's making me wonder what they are trying to tell me....

Not sure about the meaning of this, but I will tell you something about my own experiences without trying to be preachy:

I used to live petrified of death or of otherworldly spiritual experiences while I would be delving in other spiritual practices (attending santeria consultations, as a customer). Then something happened to me in my dreams throughout a few years, in which I learnt about the power of Jesus in a sort of spontaneous way. After all of this , I had no doubts that Jesus was the answer and the only way, and all the guilt was gone.
I clarify that my beliefs were not the result of religious fearmongering but of my own personal experiences (during visions and dreams). -> I have been to church no more than 10-15 times in my life

Some months elapsed and I started having experiences with angels too; absolutely beautiful experiences and very empowering

well ... these days all my fear is gone. I know in my bones that this life is the transitory one and the next, the ETERNAL, is the one that truly counts. So the idea is maybe try to do as much good in this world as we can, and do not think so much of what will come; just being sure of where we stand spiritually and not compromise, no matter what

This is my truth. I am not calling other beliefs out, even when I might disagree with them. I kind of learnt too that we all need to walk our own paths to get where you need to get. I happened to me, so when we get through something like this, the whole thing feels different

Last edited by mindanalyzer : 12-05-2021 at 06:28 AM.