Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 22-10-2020, 03:36 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
It is true that we may, on rare occasion, choose to incarnate somewhere else where conditions are different, perhaps more to our liking. The challenges of the day however will wait for our return. And then there is the question of re acclamation (to the Earth after an absence).

The purpose of life is most often that which stands before us as an obstacle. A very good way to proceed is to face one small part of it at a time. A little at a time the mountain of adversity will wear away. And much later, one day, another will come to you with the same questions that once perplexed you so much. You will have the correct answer. Maybe then you will find that the purpose that seems so unknowable now is to prepare for that moment.

Earth....... the great learning school.

What would we do without here?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 22-10-2020, 03:56 AM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Earth....... the great learning school.

What would we do without here?

Yeah. It's a tough assignment. A military type might call it a tough tour of duty. Whatever it is it ain't easy.
Old 22-10-2020, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Arrow Complex Made Simple

Beyond that which is same for all other animals, human purpose is to solve problems via access to Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

There is no evidence for any kind of 'ascension' ---whatever that may or may not be-- beyond the abovestatements.

1} Harvests Metaphysical and physical info bits.

2}Sort the bits.

3} Find patterns in collectives set of bits.

4} Collectively apply the bits to technology that supports humans and the ecological systems --includes finite Uni-V-erse-- that sustains all { Uni-V-erse }.

....Space( * ) i ( * )Space......

"My education has been of my biggest impediments to my learning"...A. Einstein

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman
Old 23-10-2020, 02:00 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity

The thoughts coming to me are simple I think. Not the product of intellect but of feeling, and I believe not requiring of intellect in order to share that feeling.--I cannot be sure.

The door, the gate, seem symbols of transition.

In reference to the transition which we are attempting to describe here, we may likely each have our own manner of making that attempt.

I feel that it is transition from form to process. From who to how, noun to verb. Lover to loving.

All for now.

petex

Well written. I see this. And along the way, we solve problems.

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
Beyond that which is same for all other animals, human purpose is to solve problems via access to Metaphysical-1, mind/intellect/concepts.

These two pieces seem to fit together for me.
Old 24-10-2020, 06:23 AM
Master
Quote:
Yeah. It's a tough assignment. A military type might call it a tough tour of duty. Whatever it is it ain't easy.

and our soul thrives on it.......

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-12-2020, 06:04 PM

Happiness is the only purpose of life.
All the other things are additions developed by modern civilizations built around religions.

A great Italian philosopher, Umberto Galimberti, states that Ancient Greek already knew that happiness is the only purpose of life.
Old 25-12-2020, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Book1

The purpose of human, biological life, ---along with that of other animals and beyond that of the other animals-- is the purpose we humans choose to apply subjectively to it via our access to Metaphysical-1 { Spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concepts.

Universe has no purpose other than the purpose humans want to apply to it.

The purpose of biological life in general is to exhibit the possibility of simple to complex evolutionary processes that can be manifest on some planets, and not just as the complex coding found on event horizon surface of some back holes, and,

inside some black hole.

The latter black hole stuff is just by speculation based on my geometric explorations

"The first principle is that you must not fool yourself and you are the easiest person to fool."...R Feynman

Last edited by r6r6 : 25-12-2020 at 09:56 PM.
Old 25-12-2020, 09:01 PM
bartholomew

Quote:
Originally Posted by r6r6r
The purpose of human, biological life, ---along with that of other animals and beyond that of the other animals-- is the purpose we humans choose to apply subjectively to it via our access to Metaphysical-1 { Spirit-1 }, mind/intellect/concepts.

Universe has no purpose other than the purpose humans want to apply to it.

The purpose of biological life in general is to exhibit the possibility of simple to complex evolutionary processes that can be manifest on some planets, and not just as the complex coding found on event horizon surface of some back holes, and,

inside some black hole

Is there no possibility of reasoning beyond our ability to perceive?
Old 25-12-2020, 09:49 PM
Newbie ;)
Master
Quote:
Is there no possibility of reasoning beyond our ability to perceive?

I dont understand what you mean. Please clarify. Perhaps an example/scenario i.e an imaginary scenario is fine for purpose of philosophical pondering

Old 25-12-2020, 09:50 PM
Angel1

James,
This is sort of a
Christmas present to you...best I can do.
You spent 3 hours with my reading and writing it out.
I thanked you and was wowed.
But, I want to tell you, today I am especially taking time to go over it again sentence by sentence. It was and is very special...you are a dear.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru