Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Divination > Numerology, Runes etc.

Old 22-03-2021, 04:47 PM
Seeker

What a pity not more people are posting their own numerology based predictions and insights, comments, etc on this thread.
Would really look forward to seeing and learning more!

To continue with my own a stuff then:
Guaranteed the United States minimum wage WILL rise/ increase/ be adjusted this year 2021.
Why, in the context of numerology?
Well, the first minimum wage was via FDR in 1938. Now looking at and adding this number gives -> 1+9+3+8= 21. So the first clue why the minimum wage will increase this year is because 21 resonates/ corresponds with 2021.
The second clue is that-> 2021-1938= 83. So it has been 83 years since 1938. As you can see; 83 years is the mirror image/ the returning numbers of '38.
This gives a high probability that this year history in some way will repeat itself.

My interpretation is that in the latter part of this year '21--from the autumn onwards, the minimum wage will be adjusted and increased in the USA.
Now why the latter part, why near the end of the year, from the autumn onwards? This is because this is a numerological cycle in history which relates to Harry Truman his fair deal, which was put into effect around the autumn (October) of 1949.
Between 1949 and 2021 is 72 years. 7+2= 9. The number 9 denotes the end of a cycle often, a beginning of change.
Also-> 1+9+4+9= 23. 2+3= 5.
The number 5 of 1949 corresponds with 2021, or 2+0+2+1= 5.
So, to summarize: a lot of clues indicate this year 2021, near the fall or early winter, will be the year the US minimum wage will increase.
Old 09-04-2021, 09:46 AM
Seeker

Numerological prediction about this well-known golf tournament being played at the moment; The Masters: Bernhard Langer is going to be very, very close to winning come Sunday the 11th.
This sounds ridiculous with him being 63, but the numbers seem to align for him at the moment.
I'll add to this forecast with a follow-up on Sunday before the final round starts, cause I didn't look at every one of the players involved yet (which takes quite some time with all the calculations and looking up dates).

I know this is not the most spiritual of topics haha, but sometimes sports is just fun!
Old 09-04-2021, 09:49 AM
Seeker

And who do you think will win? Post your numerological prediction!
Old 09-04-2021, 08:35 PM
Seeker

Well, ...did I get that wrong! lol
Old 26-04-2021, 03:34 PM
Seeker

The Olympics in Japan will most likely proceed this year.
73 (7+3=10=1= complete cycle) years (1948) after the first time they didn't participate anymore.
Last year 2020 was 72 years after 1948: (7+2=9) (2+2=4) 9+4=13 and 13 means reorganization/ re-order/ a shift in plans and set-up.
41 (=14=5) years (1980) after the second time. This number 5 corresponds with the years 2021 (2+2+1=5). In this sense it seems aligned.

The opening ceremony is supposed to be at the 23th of July.
This is quite ironic because it is 23 years after 1998, the last time the Olympics were held in Japan. And also because the Olympics in Japan are the official 32th edition.

Also 2+3=5. 5 + 7(July)= 12. These numbers 2 & 1 are important to the Japanese in the context of the Olympics: in 1912 they first participated and in 2021 they ought to again.
The return of these numbers 2 & 1 makes me think the Olympics will be aligned to continue this year, despite the talk about cancelling it again.

All in all: It all seems to hang in the balance and although postponement doesn't seem unlikely, I believe the Olympics will continue this year, albeit with a sense of danger (14 owing to carelessness of outside forces) hanging over the tournament.

I also believe the nation of Japan itself will either perform very strongly or experience succes in other ways in these Olympics (1912--2021= 109 years. 19 is symbolised as 'the Sun' with corresponding esteem and honour for... the nation of the Rising Sun).
Old 03-08-2021, 06:55 AM
Seeker

There is a numerological chance 2022, 2024 and 2027 will be important years for Goldman Sachs, historically.
Old 17-08-2021, 04:41 PM
Seeker

Would love to read and learn from YOUR (not only my) numerology!
Please post!💝
Old 21-08-2021, 10:30 AM
Seeker

...A possible new chapter of legal troubles for O.J. Simpson, starting later this year.
But let's hope it doesn't...
Old 09-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Seeker

Below are the new predictions for the year 2022.
What is your take? :-)

Last edited by Pepijn : 09-11-2021 at 04:43 PM.
Old 09-11-2021, 11:47 AM
Seeker

2022 General predictions based on numerology.

I am not a psychic, just someone who likes numerology in his spare time.
So take the following with a lot of grains of salt, please.

If you would like to know how I got to a certain prediction with numerology, let me know cause then I’ll post it.
Also, I would love to read your numerological take on 2022, so please post!

The past few years have seen penting up of anger in society, the promise of change and perhaps some (latent) change.

The next few years, I believe, will see a more manifest shift or starting of change in society.

In general 2022
**The years 2022--2026 in general are a chapter of this social change. (Former) Ethnic minorities, the socially ignored and suppressed, or groups who have not traditionally been treated equally in society (also women) will come to the forefront, having their voices heard a bit clearer, with them being more acknowledged (by the status quo) than in the past.
The year 2022 will mark news cycles of this social movement and starting of change, with lots of (mass) strikes, protests, possible riots and a more manifest increase in demanding equal rights.

In some ways groups will be rioting against government, in other ways they will be protesting against parts of (their fellow) society and status quo in persistent beliefs and traditions.
This is contrasted with societal groups being more seemingly united at the same time, and this tension/ contrast and protesting will perhaps take more of a mass manifestation or feel than the past year.

“Who are we together, or united(?) as people?”

In the year 2022 people will start tackling social issues with great vigor, only to find out the road ahead will still be long. The years 2024 and 2026 will possibly see more of a definitive manifestation of social change for the better for minorities. Laws will be changed in this context, for example ‘gerrymandering’, or with regards to voting by ‘formerly’ suppressed groups in the US.
This will be symbolized by Kamala Harris, who will be the next elected president by that time in 2024 (and Trump will lose power in the summer of 2023).

Predictions some topics 2022 & some for 2023
**Talk of Joe Biden (possibly) being Time Person Of The Year. In any case Joe Biden will be lauded for his social agenda. Comparisons with Truman and Roosevelt.

**This may sound strange or vague, but people will have a sense of hurrying up.

**Talk of succession by/ of Prince Charles.

**Beatles early 1961 record/ music?

**Boris Johnson claims?/ spinning? victory of something.

**Porsche reorganization in management/ leadership.

**Continuing reorganization of UK railways.

**NASCAR will also see a reorganization in its leadership. Chairman named France? will step down.

**News of a modern-day “Marshall plan”, or foreign assistance act.

**Foreign aid will be a theme in general on multiple levels.

**Polio is on the rise again.

**Increased nuclear testing in the news??

**India-Pakistan quables/ bickering.

**The new (non-Merkel) German political establishment will see bickering/ arguments with Putin in Russia.

**Andrew Lloyd Webber in the news.

**John Cleese in the news.

**Justin Trudeau; very high chance he will step down(?)/ administration ends in 2022.

**One does not have to be a clairvoyant to see that in the year 2022 there will be continuing disagreement around the state of Israel and its borders. There will be new agreements with Israel and its neighbouring Arab states 2022 & 2023. Conflict more? in the news (hope I have this very wrong, please remember I am an amateur in numerology) and new border markings in 2023? Role of international community influencing borders in 2023?

**New camera technology at the end of 2021/ beginning 2022.

**Reorganization of the NHS in the UK., talk of raising of taxes/ cuts budget.

**Greece and its independence/ borders are in the news? A Greece-Turkish borders conflict? Talks between the UK, France and Russia? Russia is linked to this?

**Russian-Turkish relationship tensions.

**A mob protesting (around) federal property in the US?

**Changes in journalism, freedom of the press and information/ sources (laws).

**New Metropolitan police act in the UK (London)?

**Symbolic ”Slavery pamphlet”/ equal rights declaration linked to minorities in the news?

**Being jewish in Russia gets a new outlook, jewish people suffering. Rise in antisemitism?

**Joe Biden will engage/ meet with activists in 2022.

**A US delegation visits China?

**2022 will see a weakening of Erdogan. He will have relationship conflicts with Russia, Greece. He might have (temporary?) troubles completing his term thru the year 2023.

**Russian bear struggles/ chaos? in 2023.

**China aggression/ increase influence in Taiwan in 2022? Resistance in Taiwan, increase in (threat of? violent) conflict Taiwan-China. Increase in diplomatic conflict with Japan-China,..talk of a treaty? Conflict of borders? A sense of humiliation?? Russia critiquing Japan???

**Spying charges in the news.

**A resignation in the Belgium government.

**At the Oscars the movie “King Richard” will do very well. With acclaim for Aunjanue Ellis.

**Clint Eastwood possibly in the news around time of Oscars?

**Diana Spencer (person or movie?/ movie director Pablo Larrain and or Kristen Stewart?) in the news? Acclaim? for true life? movie? In any case; the british monarchy will see a stressful year.

**Possibly an important year for golfer Bubba Watson in 2022.

**Prince Albert of Monaco, possibly in the news.

**Religious tensions on the Maluku islands?

**Turkish journalism/ press in the news. Negative development is the interpretation.

**Tiger Woods in the news around mid-year.

**Instability within top of the leadership ranks in North Korea.

**IRA breakaway in the news?

**Lasting effects of Covid on the immune system will come to light in a much clearer way? In any case there will be news of a disease with impact on the immune system, so I guess this must be Covid? New/ Re- name? In early summer.

**US Federal/ Government alarm ringing? Sense of threat??

**Restructuring of WHO.

**Russian Orthodox Church influence in the news.

**India-UK relations in the news in context of influence by the UK in India.

**Noteworthy posthumous music release by famous artist?

**A well-known artist might suffer (temporary) ailments/ injury during work.

**Sweden will be in the news in context of Eurovision?

**A lawsuit in the US regarding chemicals/ contamination/ investigation?

**A well-known soccer player will call it a career.

**The US Supreme Court members/ justice in the news in context of change.

**Bruce Springsteen (music?/ successful new album?) in the news?

**Richard Branson his business in the news.

**Quite possibly the Fourth Amendment of the US Constitution will be in the news, perhaps in the context of obtaining info.

**News of rigged elections in the Philippines?

**Putin-Biden talks/ meeting.

Last edited by Pepijn : 09-11-2021 at 04:41 PM.