Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Massage

Old 25-07-2015, 12:13 AM
MelanieJay

Arrow Help me please!

I want to know people's opinions about the benefits of massaging your body. I know when I am sore I massage myself a little bit but I am sure it used more than just for soreness.
Old 25-07-2015, 02:50 AM
Ascender
Massage can relax muscles. That can east any soreness after we work our muscle too much. So that can be refreshing to our body.

But better then massage is exercise I think. A simple exercise about 20 mins a day will give more then massage.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:04 AM
Master

There are many benefits from massage. It helps stimulate muscle, blood, tissue, skeletal system, lymphatic system. Many benefits. Not to forget relaxing, relieving.
Old 02-09-2015, 04:12 PM
Newbie ;)

Angel1

There are many sites on the internet & youtube that give wonderful information on massage - I would love to include a link to one in particular but I'm new so I'm not allowed. They show exactly how to do different therapies.

I have healed several people doing massage - it is wonderful. Unfortunately I have never found a massage person who could do what I did. Health challenges prevent me from doing this work now & I truly miss it. The ability was given to me when I asked Spirit to please show me something good from a past life instead of so many Karmic relationships. I suddenly realized that I was taught massage by Jesus. As I worked on people I was told Spiritually what to do. It was as rewarding to me as it was for them.
Old 29-09-2015, 04:00 AM
Experiencer
when i first noticed " massage section "
i came wearing towel .. expecting to get massage
now i fell disappointed just talks !?
"And when the waves overwhelm them like the dark shadows they call upon Allah for help with pure devotion and when He brings them safety, some of them still doubtful and none denies Our clear signs but every very perfidious very ungrateful one.."
Old 04-11-2015, 01:35 PM
Newbie ;)

There are many types of massages, and each type can help on different ways. As an experience, I would recommend you to try the Chinese foot massage, which helps to heal parts of your body, following the theory that each point in the feet is somehow connected with every of your organs. Warning: It can be painful! But after the session, you walk back home really relaxed and feeling wonderful...
Old 10-06-2016, 04:09 AM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by joan_fortuna
There are many types of massages, and each type can help on different ways. As an experience, I would recommend you to try the Chinese foot massage, which helps to heal parts of your body, following the theory that each point in the feet is somehow connected with every of your organs. Warning: It can be painful! But after the session, you walk back home really relaxed and feeling wonderful...
I like your sharing post and would like to appreciate for this. So sure you will keep sharing in future too with all.
Old 26-10-2016, 04:40 PM
Knower

5 unexpected benefits from massage

Here is a good information on your concern:

http://www.foodrenegade.com/5-unexpe...ssage-therapy/
Old 29-10-2016, 01:03 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow Of A Knight
when i first noticed " massage section "
i came wearing towel .. expecting to get massage
now i fell disappointed just talks !?
hahaha funny
Old 07-12-2016, 03:42 AM
Master
Message can help for Relaxation, releasing body blocks, comfort, stress relief, losing weight.