Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 02-04-2012, 04:47 AM
Master
Hand Down Your Flame Of Consciousness

Lets forget about who is and who isn't Awakened, who is more Awakened, who is less Awakened, we are all ONE, we are all the same, we are IT.

We are all pure Source, we are all pure Love, there is nothing outside of what we are, so I would like to be the first to hand down my flame,....

and that is the flame of Love, you are pure Love, it shines through you, its just that many don't see it, but this doesn't mean it not there, it can never not be there, take this flame that you may realize your own, now hand down to the next your own inner flame, your own individual way of expressing your inner flame, its your flame, but its also my flame. and remember no flame can be better than the other

Old 02-04-2012, 05:00 AM
Autums_Moon

My flame:

Flame of compassion, love and strength, understanding of one another. I hand down my flame, as well with yours. Its a flame of blues and golds, resonating who I am, but as well as others to come, others who build with it. Building and forming something pure, strong and whole. As this combined flame flows and combines with another, creating more beauty within this world.
Old 02-04-2012, 05:39 AM
Master
Thank you for that beautiful flame of wisdom Autums_Moon.

Flame of compassion, love and strength, understanding of one another. I hand down my flame, as well with yours. Its a flame of blues and golds, resonating who I am, but as well as others to come, others who build with it. Building and forming something pure, strong and whole. As this combined flame flows and combines with another, creating more beauty within this world.

Old 02-04-2012, 10:56 AM
rsingh

Hi psychoslice

I join you and hand over the flame of love to myself and all others. This flame was always within me, is within me and will always be within me. I surrender to this flame of love. I bow to this flame of love. I am the flame of love and I spread this flame of love all around me, to everyone who comes in touch with me. I allow this glowing flame of love to keep spreading and glowing for ever.
Old 02-04-2012, 11:10 AM
Shabby

Great thread psychoslice. I hand down the flame of perfection.
Everyone is perfect already, the appearance might not look perfect, but as we hold steady that inner vision of perfection we will also see it in ourselves and all others.
Old 02-04-2012, 03:00 PM
Autums_Moon

This is truly a beautiful thread ^.^
Old 02-04-2012, 06:36 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Lets forget about who is and who isn't Awakened, who is more Awakened, who is less Awakened, we are all ONE, we are all the same, we are IT.

We are all pure Source, we are all pure Love, there is nothing outside of what we are, so I would like to be the first to hand down my flame,....

and that is the flame of Love, you are pure Love, it shines through you, its just that many don't see it, but this doesn't mean it not there, it can never not be there, take this flame that you may realize your own, now hand down to the next your own inner flame, your own individual way of expressing your inner flame, its your flame, but its also my flame. and remember no flame can be better than the other

Seriously? You say let's forget about it and follow it by telling everyone what they are and that some just don't see it?
Just different words saying the same thing....sorry.
James
Old 02-04-2012, 09:52 PM
Master
So Whiteshaman, I'm sorry you think that way, no one here is telling anyone to do anything, so where is your flame?.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:03 PM
Master
We are all flames of Consciousness, some maybe burning brighter, some less, but all are the same flame. We all call our flame different names, we even make religions based on the particular flame that we worship, but until we realize our own inner flame, we will be like wet wood, the flame that is within will never be able to ignite and burn bright, when this inner flame burns bright it then becomes our light, lighting the way through the darkness of the world controlled by the mind.
Old 02-04-2012, 10:45 PM
silent whisper

In the core, the wonder of you
their lies a pot, an infinite brew
its contents rich, golden and alive
its brew is of, an infinite size...
A source of love and light in you
a source of joy and creation too
This endless pot is overflowing
it feeds, sustains, its always knowing
As you dive into your well
nothing that your mind can tell