Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Welcome to Spiritual Forums > News & Announcements

Old 05-08-2020, 03:55 PM
Guide
Hello,

FYI:

"Announcement: Site Closing Down October 1st 2020"

is still there.

Thank you for everything!
Old 05-08-2020, 05:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
This is a good suggestion. I'll talk about this with the team.I know we are a little down on membership, so its not like there is too much to moderate these days, and we don't like to over police. However, its still helpful to expand our team, imho. Its helpful for people to know the ropes just in case we get sick, take breaks or move on ( all three has happened)

I think it could also motivate and encourage members to work hard and come on the forum to be active. I remember being a lower level moderator way back in the day. My Trial moderator color was yellow, and it gave me motivation to climb to the next color which was green (Lol). Little things like that are really encouraging. It takes a village to sustain something great. If a little more people are trained with basic moderation duties, Id be at peace with walking away knowing this forum will always be taken care of regardless if I am here or not.

Just my personal thoughts. If you have ideas, keep them coming, I am glad AnnonFox is here to hear members suggestions and ideas,I trust she will help decide what is best.

By the way, shout out to Native Spirit, I know she is on the quite end, but she has always been very helpful cleaning up messes and always catching things I miss. Thank you.

Thanks Clover!

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 05-08-2020, 07:43 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello Members

Much of what I do on site behind the scenes is not what others honestly can help me with. It would be nice, its not always "Admin" stuffs....that finds me.

Many times its deeply personal issues that find a path to me, or shy members needing some questions answered. It is the same in my off line life, I am there for others, and I can get busy in many good ways.

I did 30 minutes today total with Admin duties, account approvals ect. The rest of the time was breakfast out with a friend, then some readings, and helping some members off site.

Life is good. Days are balanced. Life is balance or there is no life.

Too with the Sciatica issues I have been having I find that I am "sitting" on ye old back end a bit more as that is Dr's orders so that I can do my "leg exercises" that have been issued.

Lynn

I take it you've seen this Lynn, I did send it to you once before recently, but you may have missed it, or its of no use to your particular back injury... I was so bad with sciatica in 1996 I needed a walking stick - now all these years later, I go jogging with my little dog... if you try this, take the exercises very, very easy - gently for a few days, just for a few seconds a time, every few hours at first...

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...=133246&page=2

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 05-08-2020, 08:12 PM
Seeker

Its really good news that the site will continue. Thanks for the re-think
Old 06-08-2020, 10:52 AM
Knower
I got the email and I just had to come back to share my input, Though I'm not very active as I use to be I still would a bit sadden to see this place close down.
Hello midnight lover you're the one i adore, And i'll be thinking of you til the stars are no more, If its cloudy or blue i'll be here with you, and then we'll kiss and make a wish a love forever true.

The countless supply and never-ending prosperity of heaven are indeed yours, so be it, Be one and in joy! <3
Old 06-08-2020, 05:31 PM
Pathfinder

Suggestion Box
Just thinking a few other ideas over these last 2 days, but they are all secondary, and can be summed up in that wonderful British Invention of the Suggestion Box. From Uganda to India all train stations used to have (maybe still?) a suggestion box. So i feel we need one for spiritual forums junction.
Old 07-08-2020, 04:22 PM
Deactivated Account
It's always been fun logging in to search for any topic that is of interest to me, despite being not quite spiriritual in any way. Of course it wouldn't affect my life f it closes, but still...
Old 07-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by one-light
I take it you've seen this Lynn, I did send it to you once before recently, but you may have missed it, or its of no use to your particular back injury... I was so bad with sciatica in 1996 I needed a walking stick - now all these years later, I go jogging with my little dog... if you try this, take the exercises very, very easy - gently for a few days, just for a few seconds a time, every few hours at first...

I've been a road-runner since 1994, a sport that helped strengthen my withered leg, the outcome of years of severe sciatica due to lumbar disc problems. But prior to any exercise I needed chiropractic to deal with my back issues.

Although I rarely give advice I do suggest to sufferers that they seriously consider a chiropractic consultation. After treatment, careful, progressive exercise is often beneficial and recommended.
Old 09-08-2020, 02:28 AM
Knower
Oh no you shouldn't close down the website! I may not look active on here but I come on here all the time to see what other people talk about. I have found this website to be very helpful and a kind community. There really is no other website like this either.
We have lots of ups and downs, pleasures and pains, but that's life and we learn to accept the bad with the good. Without the bad times, we wouldn't appreciate the good times. Life is precious and I cherish it, every living moment.
-Sailor Moon
Old 09-08-2020, 03:49 AM
Suspended
GOOD JOB CLOVER