Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 17-07-2020, 11:19 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brian100
Sounds like calling on this angel got you to quit your job.. when something bad happens don't call on angels.. Call on Jesus or Mary.

And never take a promotion b.c you will be first to go as everyone's wants your position and u will take all the blame, too if stuff don't get done. But it didn't matter since you quit.
Hi Brian.. one can call on whomever ones wishes to call on. I don't dispute Jesus or Mary ..not I'm the slightest .. indeed my own dear children were raised in that faith ..HOWEVER. if one wishes to call upon a lamp post we should respect that that is their preferred preference. I myself always call upon ArchAngel Michael... We are all different. And at the end of the day is it not better to have belief and pray? Than to have no believe at all?
Old 17-07-2020, 07:44 PM
Newbie ;)

It worked out good as a job opening for my wife opened up a few week later. We kinda switched positions, and gives me a moment to figure out my next experience.
Old 17-07-2020, 09:53 PM
Master

Thanks Native Spirit and Elfin for the reminder to ask angels for help. I forget sometimes. Reminders to kick-start my memory.

To the OP, if you had given two weeks notice you boss would have made your life a living hell for the entire time. I've known those kind. Best to have just quit and take the consequences.
Old 17-07-2020, 11:15 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Greycat883
Hi everyone I haven't posted much, I am a long time lurker...I had a interesting event happen to me last week and I guess I want to put this out there. Recently, I got a promotion at work right when the whole pandemic event started, I went from a warehouse assistant to warehouse manager... more money but a lot more stress. To be honest I wish I never took the position but I felt like it could be a good opportunity and being the only one left who knew all the details of running the warehouse I felt that I had a duty to take the job. I gave it my all and a good effort , as the stress kept on building.
Last week I started getting an earache in my right ear very painful (a sharp pain would come and go) I decided to ask Archangel Raphael for help and was saying Yavo Raphael in my thoughts. I called the doctor and got an appointment but it was during work hours (the quickest appointment I could get) I left work but made sure all my tasks and work was covered. I got diagnosed with possible Trigeminal Neuralgia(a nerve disorder in the jaw/face area) and given medication for it.
The next day I could tell my boss was ****ed gave me double the work and basically set up a unrealistic, unhealthy amount of production for the rest of the week. I did everything he asked for the day but when I saw what he wanted for the next day I got upset and quit on the spot. Really weird because I have been trying really hard to not just quit jobs because I am having a bad day.
It was done my nerve was not hurting and I wonder if the cause of this pain was my job. Thanks for listening I feel better just getting this out.

Ah it probably was, it’s probably stress related.
Old 18-07-2020, 12:20 PM
Suspended
Master
I am always asking my spiritual support - that's Angels/Guides/Higher Self to any new people looking on, my 'Angels' I sometimes call them, or my family - You got and ideas, and plans for me tomorrow? - and I chat and 'pray' to God and Jesus going over ideas for the good of others as well - we are all different and have different ideas how to talk things over and get valuable support and guidance...

I have felt the presence of the Holy Spirit very recently - and also Archangel Metatron who I had a visit from in recent years, and whenever I see 13-13 on my clock, in my mind its Metatron.... My system of communication works well for me...
Old 18-07-2020, 10:41 PM
Master
When you are stressed it happens that we sometimes grind our teeth or clench our jaws. Often when sleeping so we do not notice.

Do this enough and you can cause the jaw to swell and it can swell to the point it produces an “ear ache” feeling.

I was treated an entire summer for an ear ache and it was just my jaw.

Stress being gone would obviously resolve the cause.

In future try supplementing with magnesium and it will help both dealing with stress and the bruxism it can cause.
Old 20-07-2020, 04:11 PM
Newbie ;)

It completely stopped hurting the day I lost my job, a week later I decided to stop taking the medication the Doctor gave me and it hasn't hurt. I really do believe it was psychosomatic.