Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 28-05-2020, 12:51 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Existence, Consciousness, Bliss Manifesting Physical Reality

An analogy is the dreamer manifesting a dream. https://youtu.be/elDS896YyXQ?t=936

Has anyone had the experience of lucid dreaming? Attaining waking consciousness within a dream? It's an amazingly exhilarating experience.

Lucid dreaming is a good analogy for Realization.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:07 AM
Master

Yes! Becoming lucid in your awake life, as you become lucid in a dream. All is a matter of projection of your focus of attention / awareness.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:11 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Yes! Becoming lucid in your awake life, as you become lucid in a dream. All is a matter of projection of your focus of attention / awareness.

Yessiree!

Lucid Dreaming = waking consciousness within dreaming reality.
Realization = Turya Consciousness within waking reality.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:27 AM
Master

Another enlightenment analogy:

- seeing the scenery behind you while taking a selfie, with the front-camera of your cellphone (mobile); the view is obstructed by you

vs.

- turning around, and seeing the scenery in front of you, with your naked eye, or with the back-camera of your cellphone (mobile); unobstructed view, you take yourself out of the picture
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 28-05-2020, 01:35 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Another enlightenment analogy:

- seeing the scenery behind you while taking a selfie, with the front-camera of your cellphone (mobile); the view is obstructed by you

vs.

- turning around, and seeing the scenery in front of you, with your naked eye, or with the back-camera of your cellphone (mobile); unobstructed view, you take yourself out of the picture

Going past the analogies and to a truly mind-blowing experience.

"Knowing" in a totally non-intellectual way and without a shadow of doubt everything is within you and you are within everything to the point of when looking into another's eyes fully expecting them to give a "knowing" wink back. Winking from yourself and at yourself. LOL!
Old 30-06-2020, 02:15 AM
MAYA EL

Yes I've been an avid lucid dreamer for over 15yrs now
Old 30-06-2020, 09:09 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
An analogy is the dreamer manifesting a dream. https://youtu.be/elDS896YyXQ?t=936

Has anyone had the experience of lucid dreaming? Attaining waking consciousness within a dream? It's an amazingly exhilarating experience.

Lucid dreaming is a good analogy for Realization.

Is it anything like 'Goofing out'?

Many of us had an experience in the 60's. We would be driving along and would later be aware that we had travelled long distances of the journey without remembering having driven. I should add that this was mainly felt among musicians who were taking lots of drugs.

It is said that drugs can make fast spiritual progress, but are a dangerous method.
Old 30-06-2020, 07:17 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
Is it anything like 'Goofing out'?

Many of us had an experience in the 60's. We would be driving along and would later be aware that we had travelled long distances of the journey without remembering having driven. I should add that this was mainly felt among musicians who were taking lots of drugs.

It is said that drugs can make fast spiritual progress, but are a dangerous method.
You need to get in trance, to contact your subconscious, then deeper. Drugs seem to be a way, but self-hypnosis, meditation, prayer, lucid dreaming, are better ways because they allow you more control, and are healthier.
Old 30-06-2020, 08:05 PM
Master

Quote:
You need to get in trance, to contact your subconscious, then deeper. Drugs seem to be a way, but self-hypnosis, meditation, prayer, lucid dreaming, are better ways because they allow you more control, and are healthier.

One clue that there ls still conditioning to be dealt with is when we project our solutions onto others:)
Old 30-06-2020, 08:11 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iamit
One clue that there ls still conditioning to be dealt with is when we project our solutions onto others:)
What do you mean? I shouldn't have stated my opinion ... ?

What does it mean "project our solutions onto others"? Stating an opinion? Giving advice?

What conditioning are you talking about there?