Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 17-08-2020, 10:05 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Luciphene,

How do you know someone else's needs ? Or that when someone else expresses them in a way you do not agree on, you are right ? Why would somebody else have the same experiences as you ?

Plus, you already sound like you are blowing your own trumpet. You judge a book by it's cover, and showing yours. Not everybody is a PR expert you know.

I'm not saying this for her, she's old enough to defend herself if she feels the need to. But clearly you judge people on what they say, rather than what they express !

Regards

I never said I was right. I just shared my thoughts. She doesn’t need to defend herself against me.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:13 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by Luciphene
I never said I was right. I just shared my thoughts. She doesn’t need to defend herself against me.
Well, my mistake then. Have a good day !
Old 17-08-2020, 09:52 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim here
Well, my mistake then. Have a good day !

You too, hon. X
Old 03-12-2020, 10:33 PM
Seeker

Any true tribe has two things: Language and Culture. We light-workers have learned to walk in the culture of unconditional love. We have had to piece meal our language together from all other languages in existence on this planet, which has caused disruption, irritation, and mass confusion leading to doubting gifts that people have come to acquire. We are forced to spend hours and days sharing and attempting an explanation of personal experiences as a half-witted effort to provide someone a sort-of-proof of our abilities. I am guilty of this myself.

As a child, our imagination is Powerful. When we live our lives, our respect for another individual’s imagination shall be upheld. We all know, that to imagine is a truth in itself. By thought alone we start our course of action each day. I say Larry, this child says Santa Clause, and this per-son argues that the name is God, while this other believes the being is an alien. The realism is… I respect the reality of the power of anothers imagination. I have been led by various means that have proven my spirit path in this life. I have witnessed firsthand miracles that occurred to myself and towards those near me; with such a high rate of occurrence that I believe, as I possess the ability to create; that others are just like me. This language allows for those whom are spirit inclined to have a spoken and written language, which destroys the religious barriers that causes division by unnecessary semantic arguments; thusly allowing the possibility for a universal unity of empowerment. By entering the child within ourselves, depression, anxiety, and all the like digresses. Through literal action of positive activity and appropriate words spoken, souls can be cleansed of negative energies that much more effectively. Allowing the placement of advancement in one's own life.

The language of Setchra supports clear communication spoken between like-minded individuals through-out the entire world. The human populous is only divided by difference of thought and language. As there are many people around the world in every land that are becoming “Awakened” with spiritually inclined thoughts; this language seeks to unify those that seek to possess a pure freeness of speech. The Setchryn language is meant to be spoken in conjunction with any dialect, not as a replacement of dialect. In such a way, no matter a persons origin language, we can still communicate with each other.

(yea, I misspelled my name in this forum, it should have been Setchra, not Sethra)

In this upcoming quote from FairyCrystal, the bold is my input and shows how such lengthy attempts of explanation can be wrapped up in a few words.

Quote:
I don't know about books.
This is really good info on what a Lightworker is:

A Lightworker is anyone who devotes their life to being a bright light in the world. They understand that their actions (no matter how big or small) have the potential to raise the vibration of the planet. A Lightworker soul is awake, conscious that their presence matters and that they are part of something that is bigger than them. Luh-ah-bawm

Lightworkers are not just tie-dye wearing hippies and healers with dreads. Far from it. They are teachers and chefs, writers and singers, producers and cleaners, mothers and mediums. They’re at the country club and the nightclub, in the cafe and crèche, the boardroom and the art room.
A Lightworker is someone who makes a conscious decision to endeavor to answer the call of Source (light) over the call of the ego (fear).
Luh-aye-nah-ka

Light energy is unlimited and comes from Source. It’s high vibrational, expansive and full of love. Em-bew-nu

Lightworkers turn their light on by following what lights them up and then effortlessly sharing that light with the world around them. They are in tune with the callings of their soul and act on its whispers regardless of fear. They do not need to convince anyone of anything, rather just be the light.
Ah-ohs-ner

While some Lightworkers alive right now incarnated with a conscious mission to be of service (and have been doing so for lifetimes), there are countless souls awakening to the call to be of service. Anyone who chooses to devote their lives to being a bright light in the world IS a Lightworker. There are no snobby spiritual tests to pass or assignments to hand in. The only requirement is a desire to connect with your own authentic light and a longing to serve their world. Kah-luh-ahna, the advanced version of this is Sh-aye-uhm-nah-ha-ah

I believe you in everything you wrote FairyCrystal and if I had the opportunity to sit and chat with you I have much to share, learn from, and inevitably to increase together. Like you mentioned about loneliness for our tribe's inhabitants. It is a physical loneliness. (I hope I don't lose people in this next comment)The X-men did not overcome their obstacles because of one, they taught and shared to become many. Not many that are physically separated, many that are together. Like you and many of us have realized, our sort has been dispersed amongst the masses and we each feel the inescapable desire to provide our support to those in need. However, we are fighting an uphill battle, due to singleness. The bible was accurate in the concept to go out in pairs. Two or more light-workers daily helping someone in need can create much more than when alone, support to each-other is a foundation our tribe has lacked for too long. This very web-site is a miraculous start in that very direction.

For instance (and I don't know about every tribe) though in some if not many of the Native American tribes, when someone became negative, angry, and caused disruption, they were showered with Love and praise of all the positive aspects of their self from the entire tribe. After that third day, they were healed. This is the solution and we have come to think and reason that we must help people one on one (at least in the physical, yes we are certainly all connected to the collective consciousness)

Where can our tribe physically gather together? Until a professor Xavier type school for the gifted arises which costs zero dollars for admittance, though requires unconditional love to remain. Otherwise, currently in existence... Rainbow gatherings? I don't know i've never been.

FairyCrystal wrote:
Quote:
To be honest, I also don't know where such people hang out? Are there more advanced Lightworkers on here?

Until such a place is built, were too scattered. I myself am searching the earth for my partner. The Bibles mention to marry only within your faith... God was correct there. I'm done putting myself into situations to help narcissistic individuals whom are not open to change their ways. I am not judging them beforehand, I am calculating them and my ability to help and walk away safely from anyone I choose and decide to assist with all my resources. The exact same way a card counter in poker can determine the likelihood of success or failure, then they choose to go all in or to fold. In order to walk away safely from any threat that I assist, I have no issues folding my hand.

Your correct, we need to grow and we cannot do that with whom feeds us negativity. I'm exhausted from it, I want to drink the Love energy that only unconditional love knows, no one else will be able to give and receive on the level in which you mention.

I hear you FairyCrystal and I'm with you. This is why I believe in this love language so much, if love does not exist in the heart, they will not speak it clearly at all. For as you and many are aware, experience equates into what we have become and yes that experience comes from the the collection of previously lived lives (Kahluhahna) and our current life.

Much Love to all light-workers, healers, and every other benevolent sort.