Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 27-03-2023, 06:10 PM
Master
Souls attraction package???

I been thinking about all the great things I’ve done in my life, and my wealth - getting my hands on something or acquiring something … and I’ve lost a apartment’s worth of things and I’ve moved and had to buy essentials and I’ve given away apartments worth of stuff.. when I was on little money about 15 years ago a middle class man gave me his entire apartment for about 400 bucks..

I’ve been really lucky in hard times, but there’s been times I’ve had no food and had to eat a birthday cake topper.( because that’s all that was in my freezer)

I went through about 15 years ago trashing my apartment and if I had glass it wouldn’t last long.. I suppose all my aggressions and pent up anxiety is shared out through a life time- when I was younger in my 15/16 I would cry till my eyes were red- but I wouldn’t be able to cry now(almost like I had lived it out fazes and trends like this seem to happen in my life…

I will argue and believe (even a baby’s first cry- is just an act of birth and death) so one would (those that weren’t spiritually aware) would act out unknowingly (but stress, causing a trigger for a response) it’s really the underlying death/birth cry, pleading and removing blockages in response to this…

The one thing with life your born and ‘stuck’ in a body that in my case that isn’t a true reflection of the soul (so I’m waiting to manifest) you have to feed,house, gain money and then all the karma or relationships and partnerships (be it help with food parcels or even the stock market) these connections we form are all karma and attraction

But day to day we are just waiting in limbo for the end of our life’s to come..

Sure- you can get on and ignore it purposely or not. But the grief of being born and dying is played out through our life’s and often arguments are caused when really the animosity was just death/birth… but it’s hidden… I guess we all help each other to push our emotions or physically- running partner or in form of karma.

But often we live with good karma( trouble free days in our adulthood)

This is where we forget about death and birth.. really stretch our toes and snuggle down to the comfort of our vibrating selfs..you know that self that feels familiar that you know likes and dislikes, even in cases the body- what makes it creek..

Your limits.. but we are also aware of our attraction limits.. routine coming to us financially or eating. Sleeping even..

So is our attraction down to the little things part of a larger attraction package??

Our immortal souls package? For such a thing to live without turning into dust unlike our bodies can die of little things.. it’s much harder for the soul.. so the soul overseeing the reincarnations.. must have a certain about of attraction shared out between each life???

How exactly is the self attracting how we die,live what class of living we live at- country, ethnicity?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)