Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 27-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Newbie ;)

Is it wrong to do something I know will hurt someone?

Obviously I would never do anything with the purpose of hurting anyone.

But the thing is: there is this person who has come into my life with a strong intent to hurt and harm me. And quite succesfully.
I am doing my best to keep this person out of my life, and I am doing my best not to fall into resentment and revengeous thoughts.

Today, a fun job opportunity popped up for me, and I am strongly considering it. Then I suddenly realized, this person would be extremely stressed out and annoyed if I did this job, which made me feel quite spiteful. This made me think it might not be good to do it, if even a tiny part of me does it because I know it will hurt this person.

Even if it's not the reason I do it, I feel like I never want to do anything with a negative or dark energy involved. Still, I really want to do this thing, I can't help the thoughts popping up in my head about this person :(

What do you think?
Old 27-02-2023, 10:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by motherofdemons
What do you think?
Have you told them, We're done and I never want to see you again?
Old 28-02-2023, 12:17 AM
Master

Quote:
there is this person who has come into my life with a strong intent to hurt and harm me.

That describes almost all my relatives. I cut them all out of my life. I guess that hurt the ones that wanted a relationship but I won't let people abuse and harm me or those I love. I did try a lot to fix things with some of them but it never worked out.
Old 28-02-2023, 12:20 AM
Master

Quote:
What do you think?
If they want to hurt and harm you, wouldn't them knowing where you work be a bad thing? They could get you fired.
Old 28-02-2023, 11:26 AM
Master

Mother of demons

I agree with what Gem said.

WhT on earth are you hanging around with this person for and even considering their feelings if they are that nasty to you.

Ide be saying AIRPORT!!!!!!! Lol

My opinion, take the job and forget about everything else!
Old 28-02-2023, 08:06 PM
Master
Motherofdemons, tell your children to behave. Could it be that you gave birth to this situation?

We are talking about people and acknowledging that we are energy, so what we are really talking about is energy. There are techniques for banishing energy and for drawing energy to you. These techniques also work with what we call “people,”

There are all sorts of talismans and rituals that you can use. The pentagram or five pointed star is a powerful talisman for banishing energy and protecting yourself from harm, There are lots of spiritual and esoteric tools readily available.

But I will also tell you to get a restraining order against this person, and let other people, your friends, etc., know that they are a threat to you in case something happens he is the first suspect. The bottom line, you have to learn how to protect yourself, learn how to read a person’s energy and also develop your intuitive nature.

These things can help you and keep you out of trouble, but for right now ask for protection, with a sincere heart from your deeper being, or if you are a religious person seek help there. Take steps in this world and beyond this world to keep yourself safe.
Old 01-03-2023, 05:18 PM
Master

Quote:
But the thing is: there is this person who has come into my life with a strong intent to hurt and harm me. And quite succesfully. I am doing my best to keep this person out of my life, and I am doing my best not to fall into resentment and revengeous thoughts.
Maybe this person has come into your life at this time to teach you something.

Maybe there is unfinished business between you from the past.

This could be an opportunity for you to learn to love your enemy.

Try looking into ho'oponopono. The basic premise is that we are responsible for any stressful situation which comes into our lives, even if we do not consciously know why this has happened. And then practice forgiveness. Plenty of information online.

Peace