Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 30-01-2023, 10:41 PM
Tedmil

Romantic intervention

Have you ever given or recieved romantic intervention?
Old 01-02-2023, 12:12 PM
Master

Do you mean an intervention where your family and friends sit you down and tell you that your romantically life is causing them concern?

Or something more along the lines of universal romantic intervention?

The only time I have received an intervention on anything in my life is when I got so desperate that I prayed for a miracle. I try not to let things get to that point now days.
Old 07-02-2023, 02:27 AM
Tedmil

I mean where a person for whatever reason, goes out of there way to influence someone on romantic matters. Here's a few instances I've experienced:

It was known at my workplace that I went on a date with a coworker. Weeks later, a co-worker out of the blue asked me about the date. I said I liked her, but said I wasn't interested in waiting in line. He told me to send her candy and flowers. Then he promptly told her what I said and she and I got back on romantic terms soon after.

I held back in the relationship and I got dumped. I was confronted by the best friend who advised me that I needed to get back together, why they felt this way and what I needed to do.

I had a lab partner who had a crush on classmate, but he wouldn't do anything about it. One day, I forgot to write a paper for another class and he offered to help me write it up between classes. I decided to help him. I told him I was going to ask out his crush. That was all it took, after class his forced himself to starting with her.

Any similar experiences?
Old 07-02-2023, 04:53 AM
Master

Ohhhh hehe...

Yeah, when my ex husband and I were close friends, his brother would occasionally pull me aside for a casual conversation and try and make sure that I went away knowing how his brother felt about me.

A friend would occasionally try and hook us up as well.

We lost contact for about a year, lost each other's details and then I went on a very bad date with another guy, I made my exit early and phoned a friend to debrief about my terrible date, walked into a take away shop and low and behold,

The universe had its own intervention up its sleeve and by complete fluke and fate I suppose... inlocked eyes with my now ex husband who I thought I'd completely lost contact with, with no resolution in sight.

We are sadly no longer friends, but i did clear up a whole, massive backlog of karma with him and I had my son with him which of course, was the greatest thing in my life to come from it...

Mothers are supposed to say that but I really mean it ❤️