Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 06-01-2023, 07:15 PM
Master
Wink What’s your deepest desire?achievement?

What’s your deepest desire? Or something you want to achieve in your life times?

My deepest desire is to have a house ( theatre triangle building) to build it like a listed grade 2 building…

What I want to achieve is financial independence for me to provide for my family clan…

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 06-01-2023, 11:33 PM
Master

i feel like i gave my life away. Be nice to have it back lol!
Old 07-01-2023, 04:06 AM
Master
My deepest desire?, to love and be loved. A love for all, and a love by all.
utopiandreamchild
Old 01-02-2023, 04:59 PM
Ascender

A job which truly satisfies my energies, talents, education and desires.
Old 01-02-2023, 10:10 PM
Master
My deepest desire?, the unity of all things great and small under a single universal government for all.

utopiandreamchild
Old 01-02-2023, 10:34 PM
Amhrán Grá

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
My deepest desire?, the unity of all things great and small under a single universal government for all.

utopiandreamchild
You remind me of me. But that would break the rules. The "school" rules. You know, Earth being a school and all that...

I want to get home. This journey is tiresome and I do not how I am still standing.
Old 01-02-2023, 11:43 PM
Master
My achievements?, Being one with the government, law and order, living the righteous life and educating others.

utopiandreamchild
Old 01-02-2023, 11:55 PM
Administrator
Hello

December 12th 2022 I got my deepest desire to be truly free from the EX Husband and that place of looking over my shoulder in fear over him.

With his passing I am free from the fears of what or where he might pop up and what he might snap and do to me or the kids we share.

I know its wrong to want someone gone into the eithers but there are times when that is the best over all outcome.

What is next to achieve is to get the kids on the right path before I pass. I can truly do that now that we are all free. (yes all three are adults) but there is work to be done.

Lynn
Old 02-02-2023, 12:52 AM
Master
@Lynn:
Bless you and your family, may you all find happiness and prosperity.

Now you are free to spread your wings and fly.

Praises, utopiandreamchild
Old 02-02-2023, 12:58 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
Hello
December 12th 2022 I got my deepest desire to be truly free from the EX Husband and that place of looking over my shoulder in fear over him.
Good to have that load off you!! I get it!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru