Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 11-11-2022, 09:29 PM
dreamt

I use bottled only for drinking. After sitting in plastic bottles it probably could do with being recharged.
I will try it next time the moon is bright.
Old 12-11-2022, 11:40 AM
Master

Podshell you tease us with a vision of such beauty and yes.. that would be the ultimate experience of drinking our water .
Heaven..
..and Dreamt , I agree . Many people only drink bottled but as you say , it sits in the plastic container which raises so many issues .
The water in plastic bottles only has a relatively short life due to contamination from the plastic.
Hmmm. But however we do it, we all need to drink water .
Old 12-11-2022, 01:33 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
..and Dreamt , I agree . Many people only drink bottled but as you say , it sits in the plastic container which raises so many issues .
The water in plastic bottles only has a relatively short life due to contamination from the plastic.
Hmmm. But however we do it, we all need to drink water .
Water is available in glass bottles and I've bought those sometimes, but for everyday use there's a brand I always buy and it comes in plastic containers.

It's not going to get contaminated unless it's the lowest grade of plastic and stored carelessly.

If you're concerned about contamination, I'd say tap water is more of a risk.
Old 12-11-2022, 01:48 PM
Master

Hi dreamt and yes I know what you mean. But with the plastic bottles, and especially the ones you buy In cases of 12 or 24 we then have the obvious problem of waste / re-cycle and land fill, which is a concern.
Glass bottles I assume would be more expensive .
I know there are biogradable plastic bottles on the market too .
So for me personally I will continue with tap water . It hasn't killed me yet but I agree it's not the healthiest option.
No.... I reckon we leave it all to dream jo to sort out !!
Or we can all shuffle off to podshells natural brook.
Yes... Would be like get me out of the jungle but the water would be lovely.
Old 12-11-2022, 02:13 PM
dreamt

Well I always recycle needless to say. Tap water I use for showering etc.

I was looking at winter coats a while ago. A lot of them now are made from recyled plastic, so there is that.

The glass are expensive and I haven't gotten them for a while. I got them before mainly because was making kefir and wanted the bottles to store it in.

I suppose there's no getting away from some pollution no matter what we do, unless lucky enough to live away from everywhere. I'd love that, but have to accept life as it is and try make the best of it
Old 12-11-2022, 02:24 PM
Look up Sheryl Crow, USA singer, and hear what she has to say about plastic
water bottles you can buy so easily...and it's not about recycling or waste.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-11-2022, 02:31 PM
Administrator
I use bottled water if im out and need a drink, at home we have got the Nicest water around straight from the mountains

Namaste
Old 13-11-2022, 10:15 AM
Master

Addressed to all...
And yes , without a doubt the issue over plastic is worrying . I was encouraged to hear that you can buy coats etc made from recycled plastic bottles ! Who knew! This is quite amazing.
It just makes me wonder if the coats can then also be recycled after use or biograde ?
I know , as in owning my own shop with a bus stop outside , and I got the influx of high school children , uni kids, early workers etc , the amount of bottled drinks I sold to each of them , and on a daily basis , which over the year equated to several thousand bottles, and that was just from my little backwater store per annum.

In fact , as a whole , the World consumes the contents of ONE MILLION PLASTIC BOTTLES PER MINUTE .

That takes some getting your head around , and we also know that plastic is highly toxious ... ( I'm from a lifetime in fire dept) .but even if I wasn't we only have to cast our minds back to any "plastic" fires to know and realise how toxic they are. So yes , MASSIVE Worldwide concern.

Having said all that we need to focus on the thread and I still say I'm all in favour of the energising water in the sun and moon. The sun and moon are so magical and you only need to look at the ebb and flow of the tides to know that....
But I would maybe suggest that we leave our water to energise in glass rather than plastic.
I myself do not use plastic bottles . But then again I'm housebound so I don't need to.... I drink my water out of bone china ( me posh ! )...
Old 13-11-2022, 10:17 AM
Master

...oh and meant to say....
Shuffle up Native , we all coming to you !
We need some of that lovely mountain water ...
How lovely .
Old 13-11-2022, 12:34 PM
dreamt

Quote:
Originally Posted by AngelBlue
I myself do not use plastic bottles ..
You sell them in your shop though