Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 13-03-2023, 09:45 AM
Newbie ;)

Visualization and belief in that are most important. Affirmation is a common manifestation method, but there are lots of manifestation methods that consider affirmations.
Affirmations are positive statements that are repeated to oneself to reinforce a particular belief or mindset. By affirming positive beliefs about themselves and the desired outcome, individuals can increase their confidence, focus, and motivation toward their goals. Affirmations can be especially effective in shifting limiting beliefs and thought patterns, such as negative self-talk and self-doubt.
Old 21-03-2023, 06:53 PM
Knower

Whichever one feels the best in that moment.

Whichever one you do, if you feel you are forcing it or you are doing it in order to get your desire, then it is not the right one to do at that time.

The point of either exercise is to feel good, so that you are in alignment with all your desires, you are a match to them, and so they start to flow into your physical reality.

If you are forcing the exercise to get to that feel good place, then you are putting out an energy of forcing something to happen. And then you will call in more situations where you feel you must force things to happen.

If you are doing either exercise in order to get something / your desire, then you are doing it from a place of lack.

If instead you are doing it to feel better... then all the things that will make you feel better will come into your reality, including your desires.

Remember that those two techniques are exercises, techniques. The process itself is not the "key." How you feel, what you vibrate, is the key. So whatever exercise helps you feel and vibrate peace and happiness is the one to use in that moment.
Old 30-03-2023, 01:49 PM
Master
Both are equally important: it’s what our subconscious is vibrating we need to change (I subconsciously vibrate negative thoughts) so visualising and consciously focusing on what I want to correct the subconscious mind..

For one instance we all die- I have this belief installed but I’m negative because I know I can’t beat it- it’s inevitable??? But I could shape it???been Active to change that mindset???

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 31-03-2023, 04:28 AM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottj
Whether it's affirmations or visualization, as long as you believe deep inside that you can get things you want or become the person you wish to be.

But when your subconscious mind(the direct link between you and the universe) picks up any feelings of doubt, it will continue to attract the opposite of what you wanted.
The subconscious mind can be tricky if any feelings of doubt sneak in from it as you said, which is important to keep in mind when they're trying to attract the opposite of the doubt. So if they use specific affirmations and visualisations to go with them, to do in a daily practice it'll help re program what the subconscious sends out to attract to them.

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 31-03-2023 at 12:34 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 25-07-2023, 05:10 AM
Pathfinder

Affirmations and visualisations are healthy and effective. But I find symbolism, symbolic gestures and such as the most helpful for manifestation.

I will use money as example. It used to be an old fashioned tradition when you gave someone a wallet and put money in it. The superstition was if you kept this money in your wallet it would attract more money and good luck.

I believe it may be the same kind of belief and superstition behind the money envelopes involved in Chinese new year rituals.

I believe in these kind of manifestation techniques.

Jim Carrey has taught me alot about manifestation and is pretty much a spiritual sort of guru in my eyes. Perhaps the word teacher is more appropriate... Guru may be a cultural thing....

But to answer the initial question I believe visualising your goal would be more effective. But the affirmations are kind of like being your own personal cheering squad. Cheering you on to achieve your goal.