Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 22-08-2022, 01:07 PM
Master

Considerations 146 …

I’m Right … When I’m Wrong …

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

Taking it all a bit farther from the post on focal points … one of the prime detriments of our uncovering and understanding greater Truth is our demand that what we currently believe is correct … no matter what … our private declaration that we are “expert” in our stance … and this destroys our desire to grow in the facet of humility … which in our present society suggests a meekness or a shyness or a negative resignation … but in the end we learn that humility is our willingness to listen … not to shut the door … not to demand someone else is “wrong” because they are not using the words that *we* prefer to use in the way that *we* use them … not to allow for at least the very real possibility that we need to grow … “forward” … but to demand that we are right on the important points … and so … case closed.

Through the centuries of religious, metaphysical, and philosophical development … the vast, vast majority of words used to define this or that … to understand same … have been twisted and combined into supposedly meaning what they do not. Many times this is *not* done intentionally … but due to the mind’s preference to conjure, analyze, and speculate … mind tends to take off on tangents … on the “maybe” of anything and everything … and then continues to believe that these new explorations are indeed … beneficial facts upon which to base everything else.

Mind guesses … mind estimates … and then bases off the conjectures. It *loves* to do this and is its design. This leads to mind being only analytical … and locks one into this mental region by continuing in and with this approach. The human state of consciousness believes … deeply … that all can be understood by the intellectual processes. ( Once again I must make clear … this is a necessary aspect of the entire process and is *not* meant as a criticism. )

The difficulty lies in the mind is not a originator … but deals with what already is … the manifested outer experiences of the Lower Psychic Worlds … ( again please remember that mind is “outer” to Soul Itself ) … and the above points just makes all of this more … detrimental.

We are rewarded by our use of the intellect … right down to the old statement … knowledge is power. We *must* use the intellect to fulfill our responsibility I living within the societies we are born into. Spirituality is not a free ride … nor a welfare system … where all is provided without payment … but many, many times … “payment” is extracted in other ways besides coin.

Intellect is not the basis of overall life … but is a function of life in the Lower Psychic Worlds. Again … it is effect … and not cause. The intellect compares and studies the relationships of one thing to another … and rarely if ever determines … or even considers … the original starting point … the foundation … the generic view. For mind … there’s no “fun” in doing that … the “fun” lies in the debate and juggling of what is to be accepted.

Life, societies, and cultures will continue as is in the Lower Psychic Worlds. It is for the individual to uncover this … and begin to live outside the traditional norms. The schoolroom is here to teach. Only an incredibly adventurous and risk-taking individual will wish to step beyond all of this … and usually quietly … on one’s own … or society will launch an attack on anyone that tries to push the accepted stances.

Demanding that “I am right and you all should listen to me” … is a clear indication of a stance for safety and power. Many, many businesses and stances of authority make their money in just this way. Again … the schoolroom is here to teach. The old makes way for the new … when allowed. It is as old as time itself.

This is all necessary … and is one of the prime reasons for the design of these Lower Psychic Worlds … in that we must first learn what we are *not* … before we learn what we *are.* The lessons are thorough, exhaustive, and decisive. This is all slightly complicated in that Soul Itself … and therefore each individual human state of consciousness being an individual … all learn in a slightly different manner … all do not learn the same thing in the same way at the same time … all have varying strengths and weaknesses … all leading to the resulting variations in life here. We are *not* all equal … except for our very foundation as Soul Itself. Each brings along their individual “baggage” … and their individual karmic implications … and each will relate and interact to that from their own individual viewpoint of the moment … or the “nowness” of this present lifetime.

Having said the above … here is one of the prime enslavements that trap so many in the mental worlds … but I … as all of these posts … offer it as a consideration only. If someone wants to learn … they will listen. If it’s more important to maintain a stance … they won’t. One of the biggest detriments is mental word play. Take word or concept … tweak it … apply it where it shouldn’t be applied … tack on another facet to it … continue with the struggle until you are just exhausted trying to solve and resolve something that cannot be resolved because the parameters or the main points have been totally clouded. One of the prime examples of this is the whole duality / non-duality on-going debate. Duality and non-duality have nothing to do with separation or you-me or “my consciousness verses your consciousness” or anything close to the other wrestlings held by so many. All of that has to do with depth or degree of focus and your own discipline to hold or guide it. Duality verses no-duality equal the Lower Psychic Worlds verses the Pure God Worlds. Period. Plug more into it and you just complicate something that needs to keep simple.

As an example … let’s get a debate going on 2+2=5 … and then devise why that’s possible with some obscure factors and just continue with it until we believe it.

Why engage in something like this … and yet … many, *many* of the current traditional teachings are simply variations of this.

No one … anywhere … said this stuff was easy. School is tough … especially a school that doesn’t allow for unwarranted or unearned promotions. People don’t skip grades and they aren’t just passed on to the next grade because …

Nor are they advanced because of declaration. “I made it … I’m there” … does not actualize the progress.

Mind is *that* good in deceiving Self. Be honest with yourself … take a step back and seek an overview … design some good probabilities … and give them a try. Experiment. Quietly and privately … but *live* your experiment as well as you can. See if it opens doors or closes them. See if it broadens or restricts your daily perceptions. Allow all of this to work *with* you and *for* you rather than against you.

More next Monday.

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -

A 90-post index is found at thread post number 368 … page 37

A second index for posts 92 - 120 is on page 50 … post # 499

Both posts may move a bit due to welcomed moderator editing. They both will be in the “vicinity” of the above locations.

If sincere … I will respond to private messages

- - O-0-O-O-0-o - -