Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 16-08-2015, 12:32 PM
Knower
Laburnum info needed please

Hi there

I hope someone can help, please. Bit of background - I have had various health problems (ladies issues, headaches, backache, sinus) and have been very down for a long time. I have been doing a lot of inner work and none of it is helping me shift out of the low space I am in. I have also been trying to lose weight for years now, and nothing is helping, including the inner work I have been doing. I have been working with a homeopath for a while now - and she is quite frustrated because nothing is shifting as she expected it would.

Anyway, I have also been trying to connect with non-physical and struggled with that. But last night I had a dream I can actually remember - yay! I dreamed I was at a workshop/healing/meditation type thing. There were quite a lot of people lying on mattresses and there was a lady in charge of the healing. I spoke to her and told her that nothing was changing and she said I need to take laburnum. That was it.

I have tried to do some research on this, but am struggling to find indications treated by this. I did find that there is a homeopathic remedy and there is a flower remedy. I am tempted to get that as I love working with the gentleness of the flower remedies. But I also saw that there are different types of laburnum used in remedies and I don't know which to get. I will chat to the homeopath, but I was wondering if anyone had thoughts or information that could help.