Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Complementary Therapies & Traditional Medicine > Natural Remedies

Old 21-10-2022, 04:05 AM
Master
Sun and moon water

everyday I have been drinking sun and moon water
I put water from the tap in one of my water bottles and I put it on the windowsill so the sun and the moon shine on it the next day I put in a fridge and that next to you I drink it every morning and I feel so good it does
I can send a different in my body since I've done that

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 07-11-2022, 03:16 PM
Master

I find this concept quite fascinating.
I might try this myself.
We do , after all, put our crystals on the windowsill In the sunlight and moonlight to energise .
Old 07-11-2022, 09:12 PM
Master
I have noticed I have more energy since I've done it I do do every morning I drink it
I put my bottle on the windowsill for 24-hours then I put it in the fridge for 24-hours
But it gives me energy every morning

Old 08-11-2022, 03:55 AM
Master

It makes complete sense to me.
Old 08-11-2022, 11:20 PM
Master
I thought it was just a quirk of mine this,very surprised to see someone else doing it and for the same reason (also UV light is supposed to see off bacteria,a friend makes and regularly drinks colloidal silver water with bruised cleaver herb in as a lymphatic flush)
Old 09-11-2022, 12:10 AM
Only thing is...I will try it with my spring water.
The molecules in the water probably love the sun!

Found online: "When water kept in a coloured container is exposed to sunlight, it absorbs the vibrational energy of that particular colour. This process is called solarizing or energising water. To reap the benefits of the particular colour, this water can be drunk or used for bathing."

Something else:
''Exposure of contaminated water to sunlight can be sterilizing . The process is dependent upon the composition of the vessel,
as well as intensity and time of exposure . Placing bottled (plastic/glass) water in sunlight for a minimum of 5 hrs
and up to a maximum of 48 hrs has been scientifically shown to detoxify and decontaminate water infected with bacteria and viruses...''

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 09-11-2022, 08:24 PM
Administrator
I remember many moons ago an Elderly woman who I looked after in a residential home.
Always kept a small container on the windowsill. Especially in the back, as it was South facing, you tend to get more sun that way.
She kept it there for a few hours.
Then she would drink it it did her a lot of good and I am going back years
So this is not a new thing.

Another woman i knew who was doing mental health with me always bought a large bottle with her it contained sesame seeds in spring water.
she said it made her feel better, and was better than taking supplements

Namaste
Old 09-11-2022, 08:27 PM
Master
I have noticed since I've been to the sun and moon water I don't get any infections on my lungs I might get a small bit of cold but it's not as bad since I've started painting the sun and moon water
I saw on YouTube and I put the idea in my head and I've drank it non-stop every morning it helps to take my arthritis tablets on my shoulder and a nut help a lot
So no it does work sun and moon water
I hope I can help people on here by this post on heres

Old 11-11-2022, 07:32 AM
Master

I truely think all of this is fabulous and the possibilities are endless !
Between us all we could come up with sun and moon water 'recipes' ...
And then get dream jo on dragons den to promote them. I'll raise a bottle or two to that .
Anything that can promote wellbeing can only be a good thing.
Old 11-11-2022, 09:15 PM
Master
One idea would be to try and stop the water companies bunging chlorine and flouride in it.If you consider the voyage of water on its cycle from being evaporated by the sun,then spending its time as clouds exposed to rays at differing heights,falling to Earth on moorlands then perculating through ancient peat and stone to emerge as a crystal clear spring running over lush green moss.That is the stuff we all could be supping.Recharging it with sun and moonlight after it being chlorified could be a taste of what else could be achieved.