Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Faeries, Elementals, Nature Spirits, & Woodland Creatures

Old 30-11-2022, 05:41 PM
Newbie ;)

Exclamation Banish away malicious fae and archons

Hello,

I would like to know if anyone has had any experience with malicious Fae and whether they know how to banish them from our life?

Recently they have been hanging around my mothers head at night, sending deceitful and even indecent visions/messages as well as draining energy amongst other disturbing things.

They seem to be 2 female fairies but I am not sure if it is also some archons or not.

I have managed to banish them for a time with a decree, salt and prayer, they answered with thrown berries on my backdoor and upper windows when they couldn't come in but seemed to have returned. They can be heard through the rustling of the window curtains.

They are causing annoyance and stopping messages from being received,
so I want to know how I can Permanently cut them from our life. We just want them to leave us be.

I would appreciate any advice and methods.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:05 AM
Guide
If an elemental spirit is upset there's likely a reason. Did anything happen recently to change the environment? Did someone disturb anything that's been untouched for a very long time?

Things might not be what think they are either, allot of mischief is from sheddim/djin.
Old 29-01-2023, 03:53 AM
Knower

Perhaps an early step is to identify the type of entity - preferably by experiment rather than belief.

When its/their motivation/permission is clear, it is often obvious what to do about the problem.

For example, sleeping with the head on a Hartmann Grid crossing is often an invitation for problems

More generally the topic is called Geopathic Stress

https://healthyspacesbydesign.com/20...pathic-stress/

https://www.carlessuria.com/en/geobi...n-curry-lines/

I have to be very careful with bed placement
Old 29-01-2023, 05:52 AM
Master
I think it's a case of either they go or we go.

Just like having neighbours that keep coming over uninvited and causing trouble ( in the physical ). What else can you do in this case?. Someone's got to go.

utopiandreamchild
Old 29-01-2023, 02:04 PM
https://www.google.com/search?client...alicious+fairy

Well, this link should help! :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru