Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations > Manifesting, Creating, & The Law of Attraction

Old 15-07-2022, 02:42 AM
Knower

Manifestations again! Driving me crazy .HELP!

Yesterday I got an email from work to make sure that I have the company laptop safe with me.. I took a picture and filled out the serial number etc etc..

I was laughing to myself that the company is soo scared.. What will happen to a laptop? People will not be so silly that too working decent jobs to ruin a laptop right.. I felt guilty for a second then brushed it away.

In the night I was yelling at my daughter as she was talking very rudely to me and trying to make fun of me. I was also holding my office laptop in an effort to turn it off and put it away for the night.

He comes to my room starts yelling at me about yelling at my daughter and threw my laptop down.

It broke. I cannot work today or till it is fixed.. I'm ashamed to ask my office to fix it..

What is this ? A jinx? A maninfestation? What is this??!!!

Help me..

This is the same thing I used to discuss with my sister.. And it drove her to get schizoprenia.. But what do I do? I'm afraid what havoc this manifestations might cause.. Help! Who do I ask about this.. I keep brushing it off to make myself feel better but then it shows up again. Help me

I might lose my job which I love and is a blessing.. Who knows what I might lose because of this issue.? Help me.
Old 15-07-2022, 02:47 AM
Knower

Today I might lose my job.. I can get another job.. I wonder and am scared about what I might lose due to this manifestations issue. I placed my mind on the laptop for a second.. I dont' know what I thought about the laptop.. But look at the end result.. Someone in this world must know what this punishment is.. Help me!
Old 15-07-2022, 05:54 AM
Bambo

Try to tell them it fell off the table.... Maybe they will fix it for ya!

Good luck my friend
Old 15-07-2022, 11:14 AM
This is my take :)

Well, first, never lie to anyone. It fell, you are sorry, period.
They don't need to know it got help falling to the floor ..as in, it was thrown!

Keep your mind clear, peaceful - trust in God or the Universe that everything will work out.
This vibration of calm and a little smile will radiate outward just as a pebble tossed in a lake has ripples... very soon ...
you will see people around you enjoying your company and reacting to you pleasantly. :)

Btw, when you post - click Submit one time and wait so you don't have multiple posts - I just deleted them, no problem.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 15-07-2022, 01:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
This vibration of calm and a little smile will radiate outward just as a pebble tossed in a lake has ripples... very soon ...

Well written words, Miss Hepburn
Old 15-07-2022, 05:50 PM
asearcher

You had a dream of what was to come, I have had that too. I do not see it as manifestations. I also have "knowings" or certain words pop in my head like "Accident. Car accident" some time before before seeing any signs of it and been right. You are not in my opinion responsible, you have not manifested anything. You can see a little bit into the future that is already then destined to occur, that is all.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:20 PM
Knower

This incident makes me remember.. My marriage happened like this too!

It was an accident and I am still living this accident. He is not someone who I would have married whole heartedly

Every day I try to forget and live my life happily. I try to see the good in him as he is great with the kids.

But the narcissist makes me cry no matter what I do or what I don't do. I am better and more geniune than any other greedy selfish girl out there..But he treats me like dirt. DId not even come to the delivery room when I had my son sleeping at home with his mom.

I am crying here again. What is this manifestations thing? I looked at my husbands pic one second extra and wondered if I was jinxing myself and I really did.

Crying here again.
Old 15-07-2022, 06:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
Btw, when you post - click Submit one time and wait so you don't have multiple posts - I just deleted them, no problem.

Sorry I do click only once. Don't know why I have duplicate posts.. Will watch out for that..Thanks for letting me know!
Old 15-07-2022, 07:18 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by WantToBeHappy
This is the same thing I used to discuss with my sister.. And it drove her to get schizoprenia..
We may each create our own experiences which reflect our inner attitudes but I don't see you you can be responsible for your sister's problems with schizophrenia. Surely that has to be something which she has created in response to whatever unfortunate circumstances in her life.

As for the laptop and you possibly losing your job, maybe try using ho'oponopono to seek forgiveness for whatever you might have done to manifest this situation in your life.

Peace
Old 15-07-2022, 07:20 PM
Master
Wow! Lol what a jinx

You should just explain the situation-

Or get it fixed??

What happened??? Did you get it fixed?

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)