Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 03-07-2022, 11:54 PM
Seeker

Can a man protect himself from negative intentions/energy from a females?

Hi. I'm a young man, in my late 20s. I been into manifesting & spellwork etc for the past few years now. And, as a man, I can respect the place of a woman as a highly divine being, in the grand scheme of things. I feel like I recognize moreso the power of females and femininity in general because I'm a gay male who doesn't just see females as just sexual objects.

But, I've encountered a few female narcissists in life and they all seemed to want to take my energy and set me back in life. One is a family member who seems to have a growing interest in Wicca/witchcraft which kinda concerns me because she knows I have a disdain for her. She has always also seemed jealous of me and other family members too.

Should I be worried at all? Can I still be protected from her if she decides to use as much power as possible to try to destroy me? I always try to manifest my protection via candlework every week or so.

I hate to talk so much about gender here. But it's only because I heard that females are connected to the universe way more powerfully than men are. So I just wonder what it means for guys like me who only mind their business & just want protection and prosperity for myself in life.
Old 04-07-2022, 02:40 AM
Master

Tell yourself frequently: "I will only react to constructive suggestions".

This gives you some protection against your own negative thoughts and those of others.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:40 AM
Ascender

Law of Attraction isn’t the only spiritual law of the Universe. There are many others, and another one is the Law of Reflection. Everything and everyone in the world is a reflection of us and the energies we are putting out. Ask yourself: what is she reflecting? Could it be a fear or an anger of some kind? Have you known any narcissists before? Were there any who treated you badly and you are still angry at them now?

As for protection, all you need is good thoughts. Affirm that you are at peace, and that you are one with everyone you meet. That way, you will only attract good and positive people in your world.
Old 04-07-2022, 12:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Neil
Law of Attraction isn’t the only spiritual law of the Universe. There are many others, and another one is the Law of Reflection. Everything and everyone in the world is a reflection of us and the energies we are putting out.
Hey Sir Neil, Yeah, I've actually heard of those kind of laws, like the Law of Reflection and so on. And this has actually come up a few times where I was asked if I was doing something on my end to attract narcissistic people.

But, the thing is, I've also heard from many spiritual practitioners that narcissistic people are simply just naturally attracted to empathic people, like myself, simply because the light that we carry is like a goldmine of energy to them. So it's basically like having a bright red target on our backs simply for being so empathic.

I guess I'm just searching for, you know, some peace of mind and the reassurance that my basic protection spells that I do once a week, is enough to shield myself from unwanted ill intent from people, in general, but especially from a practicing Wiccan female with ill intent since, again, females are far more gifted spiritually than men. I've also heard it's really hard for men to undo curses by women haha

Anyway, I don't even think I'd be this worked up about all of this if a certain family member wasn't into the whole Wiccan thing haha
Old 04-07-2022, 08:04 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Panorama361
And this has actually come up a few times where I was asked if I was doing something on my end to attract narcissistic people. ... But, the thing is, I've also heard from many spiritual practitioners that narcissistic people are simply just naturally attracted to empathic people, like myself, simply because the light that we carry is like a goldmine of energy to them.
Perhaps these narcissistic people are simply reflecting your own narcissistic tendencies? Maybe you have a blind spot regarding any narcissism in yourself?

If the light you carry is so strong then why do you feel disdain for this female member of your family? Disdain suggests judgements on your part and a feeling of superiority.

If you really want protection from anyone who might have ill-intent towards you then examine and eliminate all tendencies to ill-intent within yourself.

Peace of mind and reassurance of protection does not come from doing weekly candlework. Rather it comes from clearing out our own inner tendencies and blockages which might attract harm from others. True magic begins on the mental plane - physical rituals are the outer expression.

The need to do weekly spells for protection suggests an element of fear. Cultivate love and no-one can harm you.

Peace
Old 04-07-2022, 08:51 PM
Seeker

Fish

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Perhaps these narcissistic people are simply reflecting your own narcissistic tendencies? Maybe you have a blind spot regarding any narcissism in yourself?

If the light you carry is so strong then why do you feel disdain for this female member of your family? Disdain suggests judgements on your part and a feeling of superiority.
Peace
iamthat, I appreciate your take on this, but I can assure you, though, I've done a lot of soul searching on my end. And I've ultimately concluded that my disdain for my sister is perfectly warranted, given that I'm not the only one in the family with such disdain for her. I have no reason to believe that I've attracted what I put out. Any negativity I expressed to her was simply a retaliation to her sucking the joy out of almost everything in life for no good reason. Granted she's not a monster, but she definitely does have consistently narcissistic traits. And I do feel justified in maybe feeling a little better than her because I haven't stooped to the lows she has and I, too, have been hurt, a great deal, in life, especially in regards to my sexuality.

I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I can, with my whole chest, uphold the notion that sometimes people with the best intentions attract negative entities simply for being on a higher wavelength. It happens all the time.

With that being said, my whole concern, with her being a female, is that she's slowly getting into Wicca, and she's the type that can be petty and not let things go. So I just wanted to know that I can hold my own, as a man with maybe limited spiritual capabilities compared to her, in the event that she tries to put some bad thing on me out of jealousy or pettiness.
Old 04-07-2022, 09:06 PM
Master

Quote:
...And I've ultimately concluded that my disdain for my sister is perfectly warranted, given that I'm not the only one in the family with such disdain for her. ... I'm not saying I'm perfect, but I can, with my whole chest, uphold the notion that sometimes people with the best intentions attract negative entities simply for being on a higher wavelength.
Maybe I am just puzzled why someone who claims to be on a higher wavelength adopts the position you have taken.

Your conclusion that your disdain for your sister is perfectly warranted suggests a certain self-righteousness. Is this the mark of someone on a higher wavelength?

Have you ever tried feeling compassion for your sister, being disdained by so many family members?

Have you ever considered that you and your sister might have chosen to incarnate together to learn certain things together? She might be your best teacher.

Peace
Old 04-07-2022, 09:49 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Maybe I am just puzzled why someone who claims to be on a higher wavelength adopts the position you have taken.

Your conclusion that your disdain for your sister is perfectly warranted suggests a certain self-righteousness. Is this the mark of someone on a higher wavelength?
But can you blame me for feeling disdain for her after all the pain she's put through? It's not easy to forgive years of mental abuse but if you can then more power to you I may not be as high vibrating as you or a lot of you on here are but I'm working on it.

And if I'm being realistic, I do carry much more positivity than a lot of narcissists out there. I may be venting about my past traumas in this instance, but I don't think about them 24/7. I get that a lot of narcissists are lost souls but at the same time am I not about to speak on their shortcomings and be realistic about it? Especially being a victim of one? Not having an outlet to vent is just another example of toxic positivity

I just would like to ultimately know if she has a spiritual advantage over me and my protection as she is acquiring a concerning growing interest in Wicca and due to her spiteful nature, I don't think it would be fair for her to possess any sort of heightened supernatural capabilities. Again, I hate to bring the topic of gender up but it's just after doing extensive research, I've heard from a few sources that female spiritual practitioners can easily breach the protection of a man. So I was just wondering if that's true in general. That's just my initial question is all. Didn't mean to come of as judgemental.
Old 04-07-2022, 10:12 PM
Administrator
She has not got a spiritual advantage over you but I feel a lot of Negativity in what you say.
I feel that you need to work on yourself first an foremost,
If after that you still fear her use your hands as being a mirror and point it back to her.
but i feel that you need to look within yourself before you do anything.

Namaste
Old 04-07-2022, 10:42 PM
Master

Quote:
But can you blame me for feeling disdain for her after all the pain she's put through? It's not easy to forgive years of mental abuse ...
Ah, this is the challenge so many of us face in different ways. How to forgive those who have hurt us in the past. In the end forgiveness is the only way we can be free from the past. As long as you hold on to it then it will only cause you suffering.

Quote:
I just would like to ultimately know if she has a spiritual advantage over me and my protection as she is acquiring a concerning growing interest in Wicca and due to her spiteful nature, I don't think it would be fair for her to possess any sort of heightened supernatural capabilities.
The world is not a fair place (even if ultimately the Universe is completely fair). What your sister may or may not attain is outside your control. It sounds as if you are afraid that she might use these occult abilities to harm you, hence your need for weekly protection rituals.

Again I suggest, cultivate love. Love is the greatest protection there is against any dark forces which may come your way. I don't mean a simpering idealistic love but love as a shield of shining light.

And you may find that forgiveness is a surprisingly effective protection as well.

Peace