Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 16-11-2019, 05:15 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d
Perhaps you are implying that i should be grateful for things I can expect the receive?

Things I'm grateful for.

Existing
Waking up each morning
Every breathe I take
A roof over my head
The clothes on my back
Food in my belly
The sky above
The Earth below
The Sun, Moon and Stars

The list is endless.
Old 16-11-2019, 05:36 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shivani Devi
I may also spend some quality time elsewhere for a while...good idea!

I think it is.

Weather Underground informs me it's going to be a sunny afternoon tomorrow and it might hit 30F with only 3-4 mph winds. Plus I get to test a pair of crampons I just got so I don't repeat last winter's spill while snow blowing, resulting in a thirty mile drive to the ER through the tail end of a 20" snowstorm only to find out I shattered the distill radius and would need surgery. LOL!
Old 16-11-2019, 05:52 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
Things I'm grateful for.

Existing
Waking up each morning
Every breathe I take
A roof over my head
The clothes on my back
Food in my belly
The sky above
The Earth below
The Sun, Moon and Stars

The list is endless.

Well you could say that in prison as well, being incarcerated for political reasons, for instance. So the question is, does your God consent with that and thinks we should be grateful for it or does he have any intention at all of improving the situation we're currently in?

Like I mentioned Shiva is the God of Cannabis, what does he think about people being imprisoned for using his plant? Should we be grateful there too?

We're just livestock. We're currently enjoying a little freedom but this will not be for long. Is this part of Shivas plan too? Should we be grateful for it?
Old 16-11-2019, 05:56 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustASimpleGuy
I think it is.

Weather Underground informs me it's going to be a sunny afternoon tomorrow and it might hit 30F with only 3-4 mph winds. Plus I get to test a pair of crampons I just got so I don't repeat last winter's spill while snow blowing, resulting in a thirty mile drive to the ER through the tail end of a 20" snowstorm only to find out I shattered the distill radius and would need surgery. LOL!
Crapons: I haven't heard that word in a long time.

Distal radius: I broke mine in 7th grade.

Snow blowing: When I was at home I did the plowing. Later in life I did the snow
blowing. that is one reason why I moved; no mowing grass and no shoveling snow.

The coldest I ever saw was minus 48 degrees.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-11-2019, 06:24 PM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Distal radius: I broke mine in 7th grade.

Mine was 86 proof, hence distill. LOL! Maybe instead of a plate and 8 or 9 screws they should have used coiled tubing?
Old 16-11-2019, 11:23 PM
Master
I have an idea ..

Maybe if you stop cursing people, your motivation will return and maybe if I stop thinking that I am surrounded by stupidity, mine will also.
Old 16-11-2019, 11:58 PM
Deactivated Account
I just read this entire thread because I too have much difficulty finding purpose beyond the simple mundane beingness of living.

Having a purpose has always been some kind of grand, illusionary quest of mine which I've never been able to satisfy.

My guides insist that my life be a meditation... And that until I am able to fully appreciate what's right in front of me right now... I will not be able to align with or appreciate being in alignment with a purpose.

After reading this thread through till the end, I meditated and instead of asking 'what do I want, what does my heart want' like I so often do in futility, I asked... "what does my soul and heart need me to do?

What do you know... I was bombarded with answers straight away! I need to meditate, I need to practice gratitude as much as possible and I need to inquire about a job up the road...

I also need to dig some holes in the garden and apply for a business number and expand my business even though I'm scared to do it.
These are things my soul is actually urging me to do and they are not the same things as what my ego thinks I want to do....

If realised that if I am not actually physically doing something which I think I want to do, it's because it's not in alignment with what my soul needs me to do...

Thank you to the contributions of this post!!!!

You have helped at least one soul immensly today!
Old 19-11-2019, 12:38 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
I have an idea ..

Maybe if you stop cursing people, your motivation will return and maybe if I stop thinking that I am surrounded by stupidity, mine will also.

I curse people to process negative energy, so it doesn't linger inside and torment me. It's very relieving. The way I currently see it is that we are processors of information. That information is either positive or negative. For positive information I produce a blessing, but for negative I produce a curse. If people don't want to get cursed they should stop giving me that negative ****

I've come to the realization that since my time here is limited it is important that I put it on what actually matters, and not be caught up in the worries and hassles of life, such as being caught up in some stupid *** job that offers little value to people. By processing the information that I have I should be able to come to a conclusion of a desired outcome.
Old 19-11-2019, 12:38 PM
1337_d00d

Quote:
I have an idea ..

I curse people to process negative energy, so it doesn't linger inside and torment me. It's very relieving. The way I currently see it is that we are processors of information. That information is either positive or negative. For positive information I produce a blessing, but for negative I produce a curse. If people don't want to get cursed they should stop giving me that negative ****

I've come to the realization that since my time here is limited it is important that I put it on what actually matters, and not be caught up in the worries and hassles of life, such as being caught up in some stupid *** job that offers little value to people. By processing the information that I have I should be able to come to a conclusion of a desired outcome.
Old 19-11-2019, 07:48 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1337_d00d

All your thoughts generate thought-forms. They materialize in your life, and you get stuck with them and their influence until you neutralize them. The more determination and emotion behind your thoughts, the stronger the thought-forms.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.