Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Death & The Afterlife

Old 15-12-2012, 03:15 AM
Master
Im so sorry for your loss, i will pray for her. You are not at fault here in any way, you weren't to know. She was a troubled soul from what you say, and it is a very sad event when someone chooses to end their own life.....she is with the Divine now, and her painful life is behind her now...she will be cared for with love and gentleness in her transition into the afterlife. (home, I call it)....many blessings to you...
Old 21-12-2012, 12:58 AM
MYFIGO

I am so very sorry you lost your friend. And I'm sorry that you are feeling the guilt for ignoring her call for help. Of course you feel guilty. I would too. "If only"....

But you couldn't have known. How many times did you answer her calls for help in the past? I imagine you were there for her many times. How could you possibly have known this was the time? And would you have said the perfect thing to save her?

I think you lost her bit by bit, due to her illness and then the drugs. It was a downhill spiral that even with the best medicines and the most skilled professionals, sometimes no one can help. No ONE human being can be held accountable for keeping another person alive if they don't have the will to live. Please don't take on guilt for her inability to thrive in this world.

There is not a thing that your guilt will do except to harm you and your well being. After some time has passed, perhaps there is some good you can realize from this heart wrenching experience. Perhaps it will be a heightened awareness to hear and see even unspoken cries for help. Her unanswered cry for help may help you to hear the silent need for help for someone who is lonely or tired or just needs a kind word. You can dedicate those acts of kindness in her memory. A smile and a hug can mean the world to someone who is lonely.

Your friend loved you and knew you loved her or she wouldn't have called you as she did. She knows how badly you feel about this and it is the last thing she would want. Find your joy again and live your life in the way that she didn't know how.
Old 21-12-2012, 06:28 AM
travelgirlfl

Oh, bluelove....loss of any kind is so hard. My heart feels for you! I lost my boyfriend about 1 1/2 ago & then my father this fall...here's what I have found to be absolutely true that I learned after these losses....they are still with us. Those who have passed over are just in a new form, in spirit. It's so hard to lose their physical presence, but, maybe the spirit form is some bit of comfort... Someone else suggested talking to your friend and praying for her. I don't know what you believe, but for me, I'm certain they hear us. I talk to my boyfriend all the time, both outloud & in my head. Insights about this life can come quickly to them in spirit, and I have no doubt she understands you were not responsible or to blame in anyway...I have no doubt she knows your anguish now, too, and doesn't want you to feel guilty... I say this because after both my boyfriend and my father died, I had a medium communicate with them for me (I hope that isn't too weird for you), and they both were full of love, could see and admit their mistakes in life, & saw what I was going through after their passing & just wanted to support me...the details don't matter here,but they were accurate. I share this because this is what makes me believe your friend is experiencing the same insights, clear vision and love and compassion, for herself, and for you .... I know how hard it is, though, to be the one left behind, here in our human selves full of difficult emotions....Like the others said, including you, she IS in Love now....Sending you comfort across the web... come back & chat with us & let us know how you are doing, okay? I know we'll be thinking of you....