Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 11-12-2020, 07:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It's impossible to fix entire churches, the only thing you really can fix is yourself. Fake prophets believing they are real are just as pointless as a follower believing a religion is real. Why would you segregate religion into little boxes like 'I believe in God THIS way or THAT way as defined by other humans. God is real it doesn't matter what you believe because you are wrong, you only know what sin is and have been blind to divinity most of your life.

Oh gosh, sounds a little depressing. It's a good job I don't agree
Old 12-12-2020, 07:52 PM
PureEvil760

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Oh gosh, sounds a little depressing. It's a good job I don't agree

It doesn't matter if you agree or not. If you don't agree with the sun being hot doesn't make it cold does it.

It is depressing that there are so many 'believers' but very few real 'followers'. One who dies only a believer, in the bigger picture is kind of a waste of a life.

However the Truth is not depressing at all, its only depressing to the part of you which cannot enter into it, ever.

I fight for God itself and that means I'm an enemy of every individual, an enemy of the world.

You value your own belief and information largely embraced by other humans, whom know nothing. And you don't place value in fact and fact is what simply is. Belief should be used to find the Truth, not to hide behind.
Old 14-12-2020, 05:48 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by PureEvil760
It's impossible to fix entire churches, the only thing you really can fix is yourself. Fake prophets believing they are real are just as pointless as a follower believing a religion is real. Why would you segregate religion into little boxes like 'I believe in God THIS way or THAT way as defined by other humans. God is real it doesn't matter what you believe because you are wrong, you only know what sin is and have been blind to divinity most of your life.
I have no doubt that God exist, what baffles is the insane amount of people will follow anything that sounds good. Never to stop and think about it. It's not like you had a impulse moment and bought a new TV instead of paying rent. It goes deeper than that, well at least it should. From what I noticed most people use religion for there own personal agenda. Not that it actually means anything at least in modern times anyway. That in itself is a major sin. I believe if you start within yourself all the spiritual meaning starts to manifest, not buy following an instruction manual.
Old 16-12-2020, 12:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
I have no doubt that God exist, what baffles is the insane amount of people will follow anything that sounds good. Never to stop and think about it. It's not like you had a impulse moment and bought a new TV instead of paying rent. It goes deeper than that, well at least it should. From what I noticed most people use religion for there own personal agenda. Not that it actually means anything at least in modern times anyway. That in itself is a major sin. I believe if you start within yourself all the spiritual meaning starts to manifest, not buy following an instruction manual.

isn't that the narrow path Jesus spoke of? he saw the same thing you do?
Old 16-12-2020, 07:13 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
There always been a lot of wolves in sheep's clothing out there. .

Are you thinking inquisitors and jihadists?

"I have no doubt that God exist, what baffles is the insane amount of people will follow anything that sounds good."

I see Christians as following something that is genocidal, infanticidal, homophobic and misoginous.

Those are hardly what i would call good.

Do you see them as good character traits?

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 07:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker

"I have no doubt that God exist, what baffles is the insane amount of people will follow anything that sounds good."

I see Christians as following something that is genocidal, infanticidal, homophobic and misoginous.

Regards
DL

' Are you thinking inquisitors and jihadists? '

And a lot more...... They come in all ' Shapes and Sizes '
Old 16-12-2020, 07:41 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
' Are you thinking inquisitors and jihadists? '

And a lot more...... They come in all ' Shapes and Sizes '

Indeed.

I like a thinking mind.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 08:03 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Soul Seeker

Regards
DL

You wrote "I [Soul Seeker] see Christians as following something that is genocidal, infanticidal, homophobic and misoginous."

I believe we are in agreement "wolves entered the congregations dressed as sheep" and it was the wolves, not Christians who committed the atrocities you mentioned. For example, none of that is really expressed in Jesus' teachings nor written about in the New Testament.

You have brought out the issues but are crediting them to the proper group(s): the 'wolves dressed as sheep".

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 16-12-2020, 08:23 PM
Soul Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
You wrote "I [Soul Seeker] see Christians as following something that is genocidal, infanticidal, homophobic and misoginous."

I believe we are in agreement "wolves entered the congregations dressed as sheep" and it was the wolves, not Christians who committed the atrocities you mentioned. For example, none of that is really expressed in Jesus' teachings nor written about in the New Testament.

You have brought out the issues but are crediting them to the proper group(s): the 'wolves dressed as sheep".

As moral people say, the only good Christian is a Gnostic Christian.

The wolves you mention are the genocidal Yahweh worshipers. Christians and Muslims.

IOW, most Christians are Satan worshipers and will not and cannot face the truth.

They put their satanic tribal affiliations ahead of their morals.

In a tribal world, I can see where moral cowards would do that.

Christians cannot argue their position though ,and mostly do not even try.

They just accept that their god does not show well and that they cannot do apologetics well for a genocidal god.

Regards
DL
Old 16-12-2020, 08:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn

The burning of unbelievers during the Inquisition was based on the words of Jesus: "If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned. (John 15:6).

Jesus looked at his critics "with anger" (Mark 3:5), and attacked merchants with a whip (John 2:15). He showed his respect for life by drowning innocent animals (Matthew 8:32). He refused to heal a sick child until he was pressured by the mother (Matthew 15:22-28).

And that slave which knew his lord's will, and prepared not himself, neither did according to his will, shall be beaten with many stripes." (Luke 12:47)

And to many more to mention on here.....