Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 15-11-2019, 11:51 PM
Newbie ;)

Is this really my path?

Hi all,
I wanted to share my journey so far and hopefully get some guidance.
2 and half years ago i started a journey on mediumship or spiritual development. I have read a lot of spiritual books and been through a roller coaster of emotions. At the start i had a couple of sleep parallises experience until i learned how to protect myself. Altho i was told by a teacher that was spirit trying to come through to me but i was no ready. Im not 100% sure.
Anyway since then ive had little experiences where ive had some awsome vivid dreams, and feeling the bugs in the hair and face sensation daily, and seeing the numbers 117 and 111 and recently 112 multiple times a day.
I also feel that im so close and within reach of breaking through the vail to clear communication with spirit.
However i cant help but feel like there is a barrier blocking me which leads to my ego jumping in 2nd guessing me weather this is truly my path. I have a passion and know in my heart this is what i want to do it would be a dream come true but i just wish i could use these abilities now to help people with their greif and pain. Then i think if this is my true path then why wasnt i born with these abilities. So i currently feel "stuck" in the "where do i go from here" thinking.

So any help or insight into this would be super much appreciated!
Love to all!
Old 16-11-2019, 07:33 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi your path is what you will do in the time coming, your future
its determined by what came be fore , what you did before
in this life and before this
that's in general how things are for all , so it seems to me
Now you want to give your life away to a higher power ? a higher power that controls you ? is there such a thing ? there can be such a thing ... yu can create such a thing ,
angel numbers are a reflection of your own thoughts so I found out ,
in relation to your own beliefs ,not a force out side your own consciousness at all at work there.
Perhaps just more than you have integrated in your belief system as being part of you , your reality.
so its save to say you control your own future and create that to
so create your path , seems your already doing that .No on else is allowed to do it for you , souls freedom to create is a big thing , yet it happens all around .that others try to create a reality for you as even I am now here doing !!!! (but I don't want to so tell you)
source is in my opinion unconditional , from that we create ? from that I create ! . just my opinion and experience find your path ? you are on your path always ?
some conflicts (conflicting situations) you create by thoughts (creations) not in line with what you had before in reflected reality now materializing you created before ,perhaps even yesterday ?
I consider angel number and its beliefs and reality that comes from that belief a shared reality , there in lies the power of it happening .
how ever even a shared reality should bee seen as a thing you can join if so desired , and know it to be for what it is . not a thing from angels or source .
but created and in a higher reality and with many reflecting aspects created by all those 'in it' and believing in it . and yes there are many of such shared realities .
with rules you have to know that often appear in written form and are shared . and believed to be a truth to follow .
some of those are perhaps science , or many religions , and for me all those angel number explained too . an much more .

Last edited by Jalo90 : 16-11-2019 at 08:54 AM.
Old 29-11-2019, 04:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Hi Jalo,
Thanks for your message.
Yeah this makes a lot of sense that we create our own path and reality, i guess its just my own fears and doubts blocking me. As i have such a clear and pure intention to help others connect with their loved ones, like its a dream to me. Im also still learning to be patient with this journey, but at the same time i feel like i should be "connected more" so im thinking there r reasons why i havent progressed much yet but its the unknown of what these reasons are that make me feel like im blocked.
Thanks for reading
Jake