Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 04-07-2021, 07:09 AM
Master
Lightbulb The purpose/meaning of all thoughts

If you are conscious and aware of all the thoughts you have, you will realize that all the thoughts you have has to do with what you think is a benefit or of value or not to you, other people and other living things etc etc. All personal judgements, likes and dislikes are based on what you think is of benefit and of value or not. What a person thinks is a benefit or of value or not is the foundation of the law of attraction/synchronicity/manifestation. You reap what you sow/are focused on. You are focused on what is of benefit and or what is of value.

Thoughts are the contents of one's mind, the mind is an aspect of the self/Self or soul or spirit, therefore the mind and balanced positive thoughts are a good thing. Only good and positivity exists. What a person thinks is of benefit or of value or not, turns the good and positive into the opposite of the bad and negative, and in turn creates more duality, separation, fear, and suffering.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Master
Definitely agree with your post... generally positive is my underlying adventure...it seeks its self every where my concision is... concisely this is my awareness of being... I find I’m drawn to the now, and seek more memory there...I have a low NOT gate tolerance at the moment and need to excessive my mind to a more tolerant level. Attractions and the law of synchronization is definitely a law governing my manifestation... these are different minds, but equal the self... duality happens when I think I’m not of these manifestation...the intention are with the laws of physics and the observer with time and jumping and teleportation...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 10-07-2021, 09:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeS80
Thoughts are the contents of one's mind, the mind is an aspect of the self/Self or soul or spirit, therefore the mind and balanced positive thoughts are a good thing. Only good and positivity exists. What a person thinks is of benefit or of value or not, turns the good and positive into the opposite of the bad and negative, and in turn creates more duality, separation, fear, and suffering.
And there is even greater benefit in cultivating the quiet mind, free from all thoughts.

Peace
Old 16-07-2021, 08:45 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
And there is even greater benefit in cultivating the quiet mind, free from all thoughts.

Peace
To a certain extent, yes. Being free from all thoughts, also means being free from positive thoughts and thoughts that are not limiting in any way, shape or form.

Thoughts are not the generalized problem or issue. What is the generalized problem or issue is negative and limiting thoughts. Negative and limiting thoughts comes from personal conditioning/programming.

The self or Self or the sense of I am is what has or is thoughts, and the self or Self is the individual, but not separate aspect of brahman, god, tao or whatever you want to call it. The lowercase self is the negative conditioned/programed individual sense of I AM whom puts limits onto him/her self and the capitalized Self is the positive individual sense of I AM whom does not put limits onto him/her self. That is the only difference between self and Self. Self and self is the one and the same sense of I AM.

I have thoughts about my (mental and physical) I AM existing, therefore I know my (mental and physical) I AM exists, and I have been having these thoughts about my I AM, and other's I AM's, since I was born. I would not be here to post this response to you, If I did not have thoughts about my I AM, and about your I AM. Without thoughts, we will not know that we are physically alive.
Old 16-07-2021, 07:42 PM
Master

Quote:
Without thoughts, we will not know that we are physically alive.

Our awareness of being physically alive does not depend on our thoughts about it.

Peace
Old 16-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Impressive, Mike

"You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on
any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."
-Emmit Fox

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-07-2021, 11:39 AM
JustASimpleGuy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
"You must not under any pretense allow your mind to dwell on
any thought that is not positive, constructive, optimistic, kind."
Rudyard Kipling had it right.

https://poets.org/poem/if

If you can meet with triumph and disaster
And treat those two impostors just the same;
Old 18-07-2021, 03:35 AM
Master
Quote:
If you are conscious and aware of all the thoughts you have, you will realize that all the thoughts you have has to do with what you think is a benefit or of value or not to you, other people and other living things etc etc. All personal judgements, likes and dislikes are based on what you think is of benefit and of value or not. What a person thinks is a benefit or of value or not is the foundation of the law of attraction/synchronicity/manifestation. You reap what you sow/are focused on. You are focused on what is of benefit and or what is of value.
This sounds more like ego than thought in general.

Even in the domain of thoughts, it certainly does NOT represent all people. Most directly some empaths have thoughts that are actually 'duplicates' of thoughts others around them are having. Similarly those possessed, receivers of domineering telepathy, brainwashed, or under mind control are having thoughts induced by an external source.

Next, many (most) people have running mind chatter that is largely stale indoctrination running loops in their head. Though they may pose as 'your' likes and dislikes, they are actually the views as you understood your indoctrination.

Quote:
Good and positivity are duality words and thus only come with their opposites (not alone) or not at all. IMO not all 'souls' follow the duality fixation so common here on Earth but some do. Thus what comes from spirit may be of dual nature or not.
Old 18-07-2021, 07:17 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
Our awareness of being physically alive does not depend on our thoughts about it.

Peace
The awareness and being conscious of the feeling of I AM alive leads us to having thoughts about being physically alive. Thoughts are the effect, not the cause of us being physically alive.
Old 18-07-2021, 07:32 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by wstein
This sounds more like ego than thought in general.

Even in the domain of thoughts, it certainly does NOT represent all people. Most directly some empaths have thoughts that are actually 'duplicates' of thoughts others around them are having. Similarly those possessed, receivers of domineering telepathy, brainwashed, or under mind control are having thoughts induced by an external source.

Next, many (most) people have running mind chatter that is largely stale indoctrination running loops in their head. Though they may pose as 'your' likes and dislikes, they are actually the views as you understood your indoctrination.

Good and positivity are duality words and thus only come with their opposites (not alone) or not at all. IMO not all 'souls' follow the duality fixation so common here on Earth but some do. Thus what comes from spirit may be of dual nature or not.
It all depends on how you define ego, and if you think ego is good, bad or neutral.

Yes, Good and positivity are duality words, so is love and hate, however, take away or negate their opposites- bad and negativity and they are not duality words any more. The good and positive are truth and exists naturally and the bad and negativity are man made illusions/not truths that exists artificially/superficially. Even the ego is not the issue, an inflated, unhealthy and unbalanced sense of self-esteem, self-importance or self worth is the issue and causes problems.

Words and language is not the issue, the underlining meaning and intent of words/language is the issue. It is clear that some people make up their own meaning of words to suite themselves.