Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 23-03-2021, 11:32 AM
Newbie ;)

Hello Everyone

i wanted to about my karma in my past life, how bad were my KARAMS in past life, is there any sort of particular mediation from which i can know about my past lifes karma,
Old 23-03-2021, 06:34 PM
Master

You probably won't find this helpful, but don't worry about your karma from your past life (or even your past 100 lives).

Are you worried about what might be in store for you in this life or some future life because of whatever bad karma you might have incurred? That is out of your personal control. All you can do is be present in this moment, and try to be loving, kind, compassionate and grateful for all your blessings.

No doubt there are those who have discovered all sorts of things about their past karma through meditation, but the discipline and dedication required is beyond most of us.

Peace
Old 24-03-2021, 02:19 AM
Newbie ;)

I am That !!

Totally agreed, thanks for such an wonderful explanation,
Old 24-03-2021, 02:38 AM
Master

@Amerpreet: You have a great orthography ... You might've been a scribe in ancient Egypt.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 24-03-2021, 12:47 PM
Administrator
I would have to agree with what has already been said

Namaste
Old 24-03-2021, 11:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Amerpreet
Hello Everyone

i wanted to about my karma in my past life, how bad were my KARAMS in past life, is there any sort of particular mediation from which i can know about my past lifes karma,

As long as you feel well and healthy here in this lifetime that's all that matters. Unless you have a love for your past life and wish to remember more about it then go for it. If there's any negative feelings about your past then just drop it and move on. Don't dwell on it. Amen
Old 25-03-2021, 07:51 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Hello Everyone

If you think that what's happening/happened in this Life is bad karma from a past Life, that's a particularly bad thought and you're heading down into a pit of despair. It's nothing more than victim mentality and it only makes this Life worse. Learn to deal with this Life more constructively, because what defines you as a person is not your beliefs but how you respond to what happens to you. That's Spiritual development.
Old 25-03-2021, 08:03 AM
Master
Quote:
Hello Everyone

Look at your current life, notice the things your activated by, notice in each moment how you can be present, let go of things fast and see their is always more of you in the bigger picture.

Focusing on bad things can sometimes activate unnecessary seeing.

Our life and present moment can be lived through an awareness your not your past, your not a bad person.

Whatever arises then, can be met with conviction your more than your emotions, thoughts and reactions.

Letting yourself settle into peace and equanimity of mind.

The Buddha described a mind filled with equanimity as “abundant, exalted, immeasurable, without hostility and without ill-will.”
Old 08-07-2021, 09:42 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Hello Everyone

Hi Amerpreet,
Interesting question.
There must be a reason for your asking, especially about band karma.
First of all, you don't have to worry either way, good or bad karma, because no bill will be left unpaid, it's only the timing that we can't know.
If you think you might have done something in the past that might have caused bad karma to build up, well the good thing is you realize this, and so, you only have to step up good actions to offset the negative load.
However bad a situation is -I'm not suggesting this is you-, there is always hope, there is much love, compassion, understanding and patience on the other side, ...... all they want from us is to make a decent effort.
If you have had some information on this site that you have found interesting then please do something with it, with knowledge comes responsibility.
Wishing you well, blessings to you.
Old 10-07-2021, 07:48 PM
Master
Interesting questions- a lot of people find past life regression helps with progression... it’s something you ‘sniff’ out- or comes to your attention via energy streams...I haven’t had a past life, but I feel like one of my avatar’s has a past life... reaching from the first creation but I can’t recover the bits to fully understand that time line it’s just a marker- as far as I’m concerned this is my first life, I hope I live long instead of dying young and having progressions...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)