Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Auras & Chakras

Old 30-07-2021, 04:17 PM
Experiencer
chakra practice attacks

Has anybody on this site been attacked after practicing chakra exercise the ones i used are mostly visual and use of the breath i came across a few from a psychic development ciourse in an electronic format which i had to pay for and download since my experince i have not bothered to use it again as i beleave my energyu was stolen by this person after doing her chakra exercises which adapted for course work on psychic development i could mebntion her name but im not sure if thats wish as i came across another artcle written by a lady who attended her classes who inserted etheric cords into here and stole her energy she her self is an empathic psychic mediium and writer, i kinda thought she was rather brave as what i experinced would scare the hell out of most normal people. if i read about people who want to do this work i warn them there life will allerted for ever since i was born like it to me it makes no odds. its like people fear the dark so reach for the light but you cannot have one without the other we would not exist without the dark it makes up approx 90 % of the universebut nobody really knows for sure since its so vast, so anybody with this experience i would like to hear from you so we can compare this is why ive left that part out
Old 30-07-2021, 05:34 PM
Master

What I read:

You want to share experiences about how the inner work or lightwork relates to having a dark side in the world and how people can be dark/evil.

Can you correct me if I’m wrong or if I misunderstood?

I hope you’re well and that you get your way sometimes and live a good overall life and if you don’t I hope you find it. Much love.

Anyway,

Yes there is a dark side to the practices. I believe all people are imperfect to a degree. And remember “never easy”. It’s two words, and it’s fine it’s like that.

You do great by discovering there is this balance in life between light and darkness.

I’ve found that there is a difference between right/wrong way if thinking and dark/light way of thinking. As the right wrong thing is more concerned about who should be punished, and the dark/light way is more about acceptance and healing.

I believe we should have tolerance to bad things that happen to us. We don’t have to agree with them, but they happen.

One particular experience i’ve had was a woman who tried to control me using energy. This might have been intended well, but the practice of controlling someone to be a certain way is dark. And that might have come back to her from the universe.

This particular situation was a woman I had to deal with or she with me. I was unstable and she regularly did things energetically without my permission to stabalize me or adjust me. Also, she prevented me from acting out. This might make sense if you think what I did wasn’t intended well. But that doesn’t give her permission to fix the situation. That is a role you have to receive. (And I don’t judge her for what she did, just know it was tough on her because of it).

Much kindness,

Cosmic Wonder