Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Healing

Old 27-07-2021, 06:38 PM
Master
Congratulations Cosmic Wonder on reaching a 1000 on this wonderful forum - you share so much kindness here, which lifts people's hearts... And much wisdom to come also on your journey of life, and on here as well - well done my friend a Master here, and deservedly so - much more to come here from you I feel...

Have a good day/evening there my young friend...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-07-2021, 07:09 PM
Master
When I completed the above message earlier I went back to the main healing page and it read 14 and 41... Then I watched it click to 42 views within a second, so I came back to the edit here, I wrote on the above message to say it shows 14 - 41 and then looked again and its 20 messages, it definitely said 14 - 41... now it says 20 as it should be.

I know my mind is strong, sometimes the cooling system doesn't work as it should, but the mind is strong... I know what I seen staring at it for a moment in amazement at such a moment in time - to me that is a message we got on here to congratulate you - well done my friend.

I just looked up at my 'Angel's' my Higher Self, Guides, Angels - and said that definitely said 14 - 41 didn't it - how do you do that.....

Someone is looking down, has plans for you my friend, but you have to earn it - stay strong there - and go research and learn much more.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 27-07-2021, 07:57 PM
Master
Before I leave this page for the night, with jobs to do elsewhere - I'd just like to say when you research - all those lonely hours reading, learning, it seems like you're getting nowhere - but you are... And you're allowed to live your life as well, regarding family and friends 'and enjoyment' as and when, but the research pays off - and I'm feeling strongly that I should tell you this, keep pushing........

And before going to bed, to raise those vibes, recite in mind lovely'gorgeous'beautiful'light or make you own up... When in bed soak up in mind good thoughts of the past/present or an image of a child's smile, hold those single thoughts for 10 seconds to calm the mind, talk to your Angels - during the day less meat, more fruit/veg, careful what you watch on TV - time in nature weekly 'stop to appreciate' - also nice dogs/cats are high vibrational energy if you can take one to bed to raise vibes of the bedroom.

Ok that's me said my piece now - ive leave it, others here might have something to say on the issue you're dealing with right now - it will become a strength in the future, remember to breathe - stay positive, get and keep those vibes up.

Last edited by one-light : 27-07-2021 at 09:32 PM.
Old 28-07-2021, 08:12 AM
Master
Good morning my young friend - I hope you didn't spend the night out under the stars with your drinking chocolate - ok you might have had 5 mins...

If you feel as I do - when I reached a 1000 on this amazing forum it was like 'wow' a Master it feels good that - and I remembered to celebrate the moment with my spiritual support - because 'we' are a team Higher Self, Beautiful Guides and Angels doing God's work here on Earth - so a little look up and 'we did it' is nice - we did it, all those messages - and all the future helping others, this will happen, but you've got to earn it, learn more...

You've still not done your 1000th post yet - no rush there, give it some thought, not before you're ready.

Have a good day, a little time in the garden messing about - don't expect!! keep chatting to the birds, my pretties I call them, a old lady once said oh a bird whisperer eh, ok if you say so lol.... it has a title - I just chat to them as we do with plants 'and' the birds respond, they like rich tea, custard creams and digestives.

Enjoy your day there, and we'll speak after the day, or when you're ready... And everyone here have a good day - and if it isn't then speak to someone - none of this giving up business, we push on, enjoy our day or get the best out of it - and stop to appreciate... this is so important for raising vibes.

And there we go my beautiful Angels job done complimenting Cosmic and enjoying doing so and possibly helping others along the way - job done, and the messages counter reads 1771 that'll do...

Last edited by one-light : 28-07-2021 at 09:38 AM.
Old 28-07-2021, 10:46 AM
Master

Ok so I got two signs.

The first is a frog and the second is a dishwasher that acted out but isn’t broken
Old 28-07-2021, 01:49 PM
Master
That's different Cosmic, get that dishwasher in action - that's a new one - just done your 1000th message as well so we'll see...