Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Light Workers & Earth Angels

Old 28-07-2021, 05:47 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Found this online -- I can relate to all of these qualities

POSITIVE QUALITIES OF AN EARTH ANGEL:

*Has a deep faith
*Has a beautiful energy and people love to be around them
*Has many friends
*Caring and kind. Would do anything for anyone
*Genuine love of people
*Compassionate
*Very generous, loves to give presents
*Gives without the need of reciprocation
*Loves nothing more than giving anonymously
*Prefers to give more than receive
*Thinks that all people are good
*Modest
*Humble
*Believes in fairness and will advocate for the underprivileged
*Believes in miracles

DIFFICULTIES FOR EARTH ANGELS

*Guilt
*Loneliness
*May worry a lot
*Puts others before themselves
*Perfectionist: does not like to make mistakes
*Do not like to offend anyone
*Is frequently shocked at how people behave
*Does not understand when love and emotion is not returned to them
*May take years to get over relationship breakdowns
*May stay in a marriage far too long or have several serious relationships or marriages
*May repeat the same lesson in relationships as they just don’t expect people to betray them
*Dislikes news and current affair TV programs
*Finds it very difficult to say ‘NO’
*If they have to speak up, they will worry about what they have said for days
*Will verbally go over and over something that is worrying them. This can be very annoying for family, partners, friends or work colleagues.
*Finds it difficult to receive from others

This describes me to a t. except for the deep faith. I have lost that along the way
Old 31-07-2021, 01:23 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojobean
This describes me to a t. except for the deep faith. I have lost that along the way

Every problem outlines for earth angels is a problem of mine.... it's eerie how accurate it is for me. And every trait? Accurate for me. I have a growing faith at this point. I used to be agnostic, but now I am a believer.
Old 22-07-2023, 02:21 AM
Pathfinder

Interesting hearing about earth angels. A few days ago a friend of mine told me that was how she saw herself (we were talking about spirit animals).

I'm a little different... A fairy with a flashlight :-)

AA Michael scares me... Perhaps because my "Guardian angel" is Lucifer (and Aphrodite). Those two kinda clash, lol... Literally... Mercury and Venus are on a collision course and keep banging into each other.

People speak highly of Michael though <3
Old 30-08-2023, 11:35 AM
Knower

I feel very strong towards this, I also had a yearn inside me like I am suppose to do something, I was visited by the green man in a lucid dream, this happened on two occasions, I know I’m suppose to work with patterns - geometry Iv been studying geomancy, and using it in my divinitions like tarot, I see patterns but in these I see telomere fusions, I painted this vision, I don’t know why I am being shown it, but I think it’s related to human evolution. Since my spiritual awakening, my inner monologue voice has came through and I am really switched on to my intuition, words just come out my mouth, and I sense danger before it happens, i totally get how overwhelming it can be.

I find grounding myself helps, whenever I sense a worry I ground myself and tell myself to just be in the now. It’s good to take time out and balance reality and this other world you have discovered. Balance is the key. I also find hobbies help like painting for example, sometimes I just paint and things appear from my subconscious. It’s also important to protect your own energy as much as you want to help, you can’t if you don’t protect your own.

If you are faced with anything dark or negative, do some light work, and try again, clearing your space, burning some sage, have a crystal healing bath, and pray allowing your inner light to expand. Do some yoga and connect with the elements within, the sacral water, solar heart, breath throat, and the earth root, become the elements inside and out. I also like to think of ether as the essence of god living inside us, which lays dormant and we have to awaken it though spiritually awakening. I think this is why it can’t b measured, because it is nothing and everything, how space first began, from just that one spark.
Old 23-10-2023, 04:53 PM
Experiencer
*Has a deep faith
*Has a beautiful energy and people love to be around them
*Has many friends
*Caring and kind. Would do anything for anyone
*Genuine love of people
*Compassionate
*Very generous, loves to give presents
*Gives without the need of reciprocation
*Loves nothing more than giving anonymously
*Prefers to give more than receive
*Thinks that all people are good
*Modest
*Humble
*Believes in fairness and will advocate for the underprivileged
*Believes in miracles

It’s not true that many people want to be around earth angels, Nor that they have many friends, it’s actually the complete opposite.

If you are a real earth angel, you’ll be spiritually attacked constantly and they attack you through family and friends, so you keep your circle small very small..
Even if you’re not an earth Angel, it’s well known that those that are fake have the most friends and those that are genuine and real. Have very few.

99% of humanity are fake, two faced, dishonest, deceptive, manipulative, and a real life angel doesn’t want to be anywhere near them.
They most definitely don’t think that all people are good, not unless they came down in the last shower.
Old 23-10-2023, 04:54 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Daughter of Venus 88
Interesting hearing about earth angels. A few days ago a friend of mine told me that was how she saw herself (we were talking about spirit animals).

I'm a little different... A fairy with a flashlight :-)

AA Michael scares me... Perhaps because my "Guardian angel" is Lucifer (and Aphrodite). Those two kinda clash, lol... Literally... Mercury and Venus are on a collision course and keep banging into each other.

People speak highly of Michael though <3

If your Guardian Angel is Lucifer, then you might want to look into some demonic entity, release therapy
Old 23-10-2023, 09:38 PM
Master

it isn't a matter of 'dont wanna be' it is a matter of 'can't be'. Not that I'm a light worker myself that I could possibly know that though... too many things you have to 'be' and 'do right' for me to get anywhere near anything like that that people would think so noble.
Old 28-10-2023, 05:57 AM
Master

Reply to post #26...
And I have to agree to disagree with both flameseeker and daughter of Venus .

Daughter of Venus , why would AA Michael scare you ...
Who on earth could possibly be scared of Angels and especially when you say your guardian Angel is Lucifer ????
None of it makes sense to me . They are both Angels !!!

Flameseeker, I chuckled when you suggest daughter of Venus gets some demonic entity release therapy because she says Lucifer is her guardian.
Puts me in mind of my own family looking at me strangely and backing off when I used to talk about spirit or afterlife or angels.
To them, naturally I had several screws loose.

I do not distinguish between angels and I certainly do NOT see Lucifer as a demon despite popular belief
He is just as precious an arch angel as the rest of them.
Black feathers are just as beautiful as white feathers, and before anyone asks NO , I do not need any kind of therapy.