Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Channeling

Old 09-08-2021, 09:58 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage
No or stop it, hmmmm, to man made forces, I KNOW that isn't going to work!
If you KNOW it isn't going to work then there's precious little you can do. You're available to whatever energies find a use for you.

And by the way that Magick is practiced here by many albeit in a pretty dilute way. Have a look on the LOA section. And you will have to enlist various protective forces if you want to stop being a vehicle to unwanted energies. It's a matter of degree.
Old 10-08-2021, 04:18 AM
Pathfinder
I concur Lorelyen. Cabbage, channeling IS a form of Magickal practice. It's called Invocation. It is practiced frequently by adherents of Magick. The LBRP is heavily proscribed for any working that seeks to draw spiritual forces either into your being or your presence (Evocation). Don't get me wrong I am not trying to be pushy with my ideas. But it is important to be clear about what I am saying.

What you are describing is a LACK of control over what entities are coming in and out. You are being used without consent. In Magick that is simply UNACCEPTABLE. Whether you use "Magick" or not you are going to have to find a way of commanding authority within yourself. The LBRP is just one of many viable alternatives.

I hope you find a solution. Namaste.
Saying from the book of Set.

"Thirteen Moons,
Thirteen Constellations,
Thirteen Tribes,
Thirteen Emanations..."

"All we have to decide in this world is what to do with the time we are given." Quote from Gandolph the wizard.
Old 10-08-2021, 11:46 AM
Administrator
Have sent you a pm

Namaste
Old 10-08-2021, 12:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Cabbage
No or stop it, hmmmm, to man made forces, I KNOW that isn't going to work!
And thus, it never will work.
Belief is that strong.
Old saying: 'If you believe you can't, you are correct.
If you believe you can, you are correct.'
Good luck with this. :)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 10-08-2021, 01:19 PM
Master
In order to channel, we need to lift our vibration, and the other part has to lower their energy and we meet somewhere in the middle.
Anything else would fall into mediumship.

Even that is easy to stop, simply close the energy center someone wants to connect through.
Old 10-08-2021, 03:13 PM
Master
Let me begin with, I am no expert.

However, when An entity approached me and “took over”, I stated that the experience was not my choice and I was not participating, “of my free will”.
I do realize that I am lucky the entity respected this. But, I also realized, free will is an important piece of the puzzle.
Words and thoughts have energy.
I hope you find a solution.

Blessings
Old 10-08-2021, 10:40 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lorelyen
If you KNOW it isn't going to work then there's precious little you can do. You're available to whatever energies find a use for you.
Am I? Are you talking about everywhere in general or just on here?
Quote:
And by the way that Magick is practiced here by many albeit in a pretty dilute way.
I don't buy that at all, it's not Magick they're practising and enough of you here know that. There's nothing diluted about what they ARE practising though.
Surely people who join here aren't preyed upon/taken advantage of or toyed with by others on here practising that Magick you talk about. There should be a warning to alert them of what to expect on the forum perhaps. You know, give them a heads up of what they might be unknowingly getting themselves into by just joining this place. Yeah that's something to think on actually. I gotta say that wouldn't even enter most newbie's heads. Best they know though I guess!

Quote:
Have a look on the LOA section. And you will have to enlist various protective forces if you want to stop being a vehicle to unwanted energies. It's a matter of degree.

Such as? LBRP? What are the other various protective forces?
Old 10-08-2021, 10:48 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Have sent you a pm
Thank you kindly Native spirit, I have responded.
Old 10-08-2021, 10:54 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
Let me begin with, I am no expert.
However, when An entity approached me and “took over”, I stated that the experience was not my choice and I was not participating, “of my free will”.
I do realize that I am lucky the entity respected this.
I believe free will is an illusion

Last edited by Miss Hepburn : 22-08-2021 at 02:47 PM. Reason: Shortened quote as Admin has asked to 2-3 sentences
Old 10-08-2021, 11:08 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rah nam
In order to channel, we need to lift our vibration, and the other part has to lower their energy and we meet somewhere in the middle.
Anything else would fall into mediumship.
Even that is easy to stop, simply close the energy center someone wants to connect through.
Do you mean easy to stop if you know how? There's a lot of hidden knowledge in this world but it'd be hunky dory if we all knew eh!

Close the energy centre? Are you talking about the whole being? What's the point in living closed down.

I don't buy Magick or Mediums, I know different.